.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys

Cybargs wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

why does it take me almost 4 hours to do a lvl4 in a abbadon? I make money at a faster rate doing lvl3s in a harbinger.
Skills lulz.
It takes me fucking 5 minuites to kill a npc megathron. I think i'll unfit my abbadon and let it get blown up so i can get the 180mil insurace and give it back to you.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

why does it take me almost 4 hours to do a lvl4 in a abbadon? I make money at a faster rate doing lvl3s in a harbinger.
Which mission?

The level4's ive done with a mate flying salvage take waaay less than that, in a Drake
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6751|Scotland

I just started the game yesterday. I chose to give this different type of game a try, and so far, I am loving it. Simple and lovely to play.

Only gotten to the 2nd mission of the 2nd agent, but I want to start expanding rapidly ( I know it's not exactly possibly, but with your help and whatever, then maybe I can start taking advantage of this huge world. ) because right now, I don't want to spend my time shooting down shitty pirate ships with a Civilian Gattling Cannon.

Any advice? Anything I should take into account? How do you join up with friends or make allegiances with them? I know, I haven't read the large FAQ and walkthrough, as I thought it would be better asking for your advice on the matters.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6688|England

Zimmer wrote:

I just started the game yesterday. I chose to give this different type of game a try, and so far, I am loving it. Simple and lovely to play.

Only gotten to the 2nd mission of the 2nd agent, but I want to start expanding rapidly ( I know it's not exactly possibly, but with your help and whatever, then maybe I can start taking advantage of this huge world. ) because right now, I don't want to spend my time shooting down shitty pirate ships with a Civilian Gattling Cannon.

Any advice? Anything I should take into account? How do you join up with friends or make allegiances with them? I know, I haven't read the large FAQ and walkthrough, as I thought it would be better asking for your advice on the matters.
Firstly what race are you? And what occupation did you choose? What system are you in atm and what is your characters name.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

Zimmer wrote:

race/location/char occupation?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6751|Scotland

Caldari/No idea atm, something starting with U and in the Space station/Army thingy
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
Caldari is good.

Good to begin with, that puts you in an Ibis, and it sounds like you fly for the Caldari Navy. slog away for a bit, then you get given a condor iirc (a fast good frigate) Train your learning skills from early on, and when you feel capable to venture out a little head for a system called mirilene in gallente space. Ahh fuck i wish i could go on eve at uni, i'd walk you through all this quite nicely
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
Join the bf2s channel. Channels and mailing lists --> join --> type "bf2s".
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6751|Scotland

Spark wrote:

Join the bf2s channel. Channels and mailing lists --> join --> type "bf2s".
Will do.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6590|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
one of these days we should have a BF2S gate camping party, for the lulz.
Christbane
+51|6230

seymorebutts443 wrote:

one of these days we should have a BF2S gate camping party, for the lulz.
im thinking it would be quite the interesting mix and hilarious ship fits from the mission running crowd >)   if it's near the great wildlands i'd show up.  someone has to run a ship scanner to call out comedy fits though!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
id win at failing at pvp
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6590|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
ted gate camping is easy mode for pvp, some guy tackles the rest pewpewpew. when the guy is podded or in structure you ransom or you can just pewpew his ship and let him live (or pod him)
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6736

Not too far from my curse/pilgrim now
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6702|67.222.138.85
unstuck
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
whoa whoa!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6702|67.222.138.85
lolz

While this thread is actually still pretty active, you guys don't need the sticky to be able to find the thread, and it was cluttering up the top. You'll get along somehow.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6688|England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

lolz

While this thread is actually still pretty active, you guys don't need the sticky to be able to find the thread, and it was cluttering up the top. You'll get along somehow.
you've made me sad
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
put it back up Flaminghomo before i hax you
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Volatile
+252|6700|Sextupling in Empire

This is an outrage.

*War decs Flaming*
Spark
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
I suggest you guys read the latest devblogs, the new expansion looks awsm.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Volatile
+252|6700|Sextupling in Empire

Finally, a fucking skill que!

Oh, and LoL at BoB getting owned.
Spark
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
Indeed, highest form of OH FUCKING SNAP.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6670|Canberra, AUS
http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=57098&page=1

Goodbye, 5000-member alliance.
~ Richard Feynman
Phaytal
+20|6150|Engarlandd

Spark wrote:

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?story=57098&page=1

Goodbye, 5000-member alliance.
Heard about that, mega win. Hopefully 0.0 will get some new faces nao.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard