rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

"anti Semitism" is a myth
just like the holocaust rite rite amirite?
read this little kid

http://www.rense.com/general66/mostjewsarenot.htm
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

M.O.A.B wrote:

A simple search on wiki says otherwise.

Wiki wrote:

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic  was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

The following is a list of ancient Semitic peoples.

* Akkadians — migrated into Mesopotamia in the late 4th millennium BC and amalgamate with non-Semitic Mesopotamian (Sumerian) populations into the Assyrians and Babylonians of the Late Bronze Age.[2][3]
    * Eblaites — 23rd century BC
    * Aramaeans — 16th to 8th century BC[4][5] / Akhlames (Ahlamu) 14th century BC[6]
    * Ugarites, 14th to 12th centuries BC
    * Canaanite language speaking nations of the early Iron Age:
          o Amorites
          o Ammonites
          o Edomites
          o Hebrews — founded the kingdom of Israel and Judah, the remnants of which became the Jews and Samaritans
          o Knanaya
          o Moabites <------------ Your ancestors MOAB ????
          o Phoenicians — founded Mediterranean colonies including Carthage
    * Old South Arabian speaking peoples
          o Sabaeans of Yemen — 9th to 1st c. BC
    * Ethio-Semitic speaking peoples
          o Aksumites — 4th c. BC to 7th c. AD
    * Arabs, Old North Arabian speaking Bedouins
          o Gindibu's Arabs 9th c. BC
          o Lihyanites — 6th to 1st c. BC
          o Thamud people — 2nd to 5th c. AD
          o Ghassanids — 3rd to 7th c. AD
          o Nabataeans — adopted Arabic in the 4th century AD
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

"anti Semitism" is a myth
read this little kid

but just like the holocaust rite rite amirite?

answer the question mr. troll
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

read this little kid

the "holocaust card" isn't going to work on me and wont silence from criticising jews/israelis
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

read this little kid

the "holocaust card" isn't going to work on me and wont silence from criticising jews/israelis
Still evading the question I see! Nice work.
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

You are both evading tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Varegg wrote:

You are both evading tbh ...
There's no point in answering him...we all know he's a bigot and the typical lack-of-reason America hater anyways, not to mention the biggest troll in this forum who's been banned for several times for it. I just like fucking with him and drawing out his faux hatred. If you guys aren't gonna ban him, I might as well have some fun with him.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

the the only holocaust that happened was with these death tolls

Jews     5.9 million
Soviet POWs     2–3 million
Ethnic Poles     1.8–2 million
Roma     220,000–500,000
Disabled     200,000–250,000
Freemasons     80,000–200,000
Homosexuals     5,000–15,000
Jehovah's Witnesses     2,500–5,000

the holocaust wasn't only a jewish massacre yet its become such and the others killed have been removed from history
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Jews     5.9 million
Roma     220,000–500,000

the holocaust wasn't only a jewish massacre yet its become such and the others killed have been removed from history
Pretty sure no Jew that I know (and I bet I know quite a bit more than you!) thinks the Holocaust was Jews only killed. I was always taught and grew up learning that 12 million died. Jews get the most attention for the Holocaust because 1) They were the ones mainly targeted 2) They were killed in the greatest numbers, and by more than double of the next group (Soviet POWs).

But hey, keep thinking that Jews think the Holocaust only had to do with them...it just proves how very naive you are.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-02-02 13:00:39)

Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

*Sigh*

Yes the holocaust did happen and yes anti-Semite is a word or phrase in common use aka if it exist you can use it in a sentence ...

Everybody happy?

No ... I'm not ... because of your bickering my joke in this post went unoticed you &%#/&"¤#¤%#" berks
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Jews     5.9 million
Roma     220,000–500,000

Pretty sure no Jew that I know (and I bet I know quite a bit more than you!) thinks the Holocaust was Jews only killed. I was always taught and grew up learning that 12 million died. Jews get the most attention for the Holocaust because 1) They were the ones mainly targeted 2) They were killed in the greatest numbers, and by more than double of the next group (Soviet POWs).

But hey, keep thinking that Jews think the Holocaust only had to do with them...it just proves how very naive you are.
only jew Jews/Israeli's use the "holocaust card", no one else uses it. no one screams "holocaust" to shut up criticism, when i learnt about the holocaust at school i was only thought about the jewish deaths. ask people about who died and they will say jews died in the holocaust, i bet they won't know about the others
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Jews     5.9 million
Roma     220,000–500,000

only jew Jews/Israeli's use the "holocaust card", no one else uses it. no one screams "holocaust" to shut up criticism, when i learnt about the holocaust at school i was only thought about the jewish deaths. ask people about who died and they will say jews died in the holocaust, i bet they won't know about the others
Well then your school obviously sucks, and our American schools are apparentely vastly superior to your British schools (how's that for irony?) because in every grade that I learned about the Holocaust, I was told 12 million. I even took an elective last year for half of a semester on the Holocaust and we were always told 12 million.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5858

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Well then your school obviously sucks, and our American schools are apparentely vastly superior to your British schools (how's that for irony?) because in every grade that I learned about the Holocaust, I was told 12 million. I even took an elective last year for half of a semester on the Holocaust and we were always told 12 million.
not disagree with the 12 million being mentioned but the only mention of deaths were jewish deaths
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Varegg wrote:

*Sigh*

Yes the holocaust did happen and yes anti-Semite is a word or phrase in common use aka if it exist you can use it in a sentence ...

Everybody happy?

No ... I'm not ... because of your bickering my joke in this post went unoticed you &%#/&"¤#¤%#" berks
I'm just that awsm
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

M.O.A.B wrote:

Varegg wrote:

*Sigh*

Everybody happy?

I'm just that awsm
You are ... think the Moabites invented a kind of theater, made small travelling shows with sticks, stones and acorns ...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Varegg wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Varegg wrote:

*Sigh*

Everybody happy?

I'm just that awsm
You are ... think the Moabites invented a kind of theater, made small travelling shows with sticks, stones and acorns ...
BF2s Movie in the early days tbh. Was all planned
Varegg
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

M.O.A.B wrote:

Varegg wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm just that awsm
Cant fight your genes
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Varegg wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Cant fight your genes
You haven't seen me try to pull them on after they've been washed

/End derail
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

rammunition wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

"Anti-Semitism" only exists in Europe/Middle East. Or you could say it only really exists in the Christian/Muslim worlds. Doesn't exist everywhere, no chance of that. It didn't exist in South/East Asia (prior to the arrival of Christianity/Islam) when regions where domination by Hinduism/Buddhism/Shinto/Taoism/Confucianism etc.. and it still doesn't exist in those cultures where there isn't significant Christian/Muslim influence.
In every Christian/Muslim country there's anti-Semitism.
"anti Semitism" is a myth, jews are not Semites, only arabs are
Not a myth, very real thing.  And you are arguing about semantics here?  Cmon.  Give me a fucking break.  A lot of Jews and Arabs have common roots.  The difference between you and me is that I don't support Israel killing Pals and you want to see Israel gone and you are anti-Semite, I mean the common use of the word.  And just FYI the Holocaust is not a card, it did happen.  Have some respect ffs.  And nobody said the only people dead during WWII were Jews.  But those 6 million were picked by the asshole of Hitler just because of their genes.  Awesome.  Isn't it?

Last edited by sergeriver (2009-02-02 15:23:14)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

Sergeriver wrote:

you want to see Israel gone and you are anti-Semite
People wanted Nazi germany gone, didn't mean they hated all germans.
But those 6 million were picked by the asshole of Hitler just because of their genes.
As were the ethnic poles, the slavs, the romanies, the homosexuals, the congenitally defective etc.
If there had been a significant muslim presence no doubt they would have bought it too.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
san4
The Mas
+311|6685|NYC, a place to live

Braddock wrote:

EDIT: I do however believe Israel should alter its actions on the grounds of basic human decency (I'm not saying Hamas are the touchstone of human decency, far fucking from it!). Israel likes to masquerade as some sort of decent, respectable, Western-style nation when it in fact carries on like some modern day third Reich. If it wants to be taken seriously it needs to play by the same rules as the rest of the civilised world. The UK didn't blow up housing estates and hospitals every time the IRA let off a bomb or fired a mortar... if they had I can assure you we would not be enjoying peace right now on this island. In fact I'd probably be out on the front lines instead of typing this email right now.
Yes, for Jews and everyone else, that's the ultimate issue, what one thinks of Israel's actions. I think most Jews would react to harassment by telling the harasser to fuck off instead of blaming Israel for giving the harasser a justification. I'm sure that's how I would have reacted to someone blaming me for the Iraq war because I'm American, even though I thought the war was idiotic.

For what it's worth, Israel has done some things that I would not want to defend, but my view is that the vast majority of the things Israel has done that people find objectionable have been done for security purposes. Security measures are not pretty and frequently are not fair. I'm certain every Western nation has done brutal things for security purposes at one time or another. It's important to judge Israel's actions in light of the fact that millions of people have wanted to wipe it off the map for the entire time it has existed. I'm not aware of any other Western-style nation in a similar situation for such a large portion of its existence.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Sergeriver wrote:

you want to see Israel gone and you are anti-Semite
People wanted Nazi germany gone, didn't mean they hated all germans.
But those 6 million were picked by the asshole of Hitler just because of their genes.
As were the ethnic poles, the slavs, the romanies, the homosexuals, the congenitally defective etc.
If there had been a significant muslim presence no doubt they would have bought it too.
Actually I'm not sure how the Nazis reacted to Muslims. There are many instances of Arab countries joining the side of the Germans, Iraqi nationalists for example got a lot of support from the Axis.

Nobody is disregarding the others killed besides the Jews. But considering the Jews made up double and triple the number of those killed in other groups, they will naturally get more attention.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Is it just me, or do many of the Euros here make excuses for anti-Semitism?

[paraphrase]
"It doesn't exist."

"Racism against others is far more prevalent."

"Why do they have a special name for racism against them?"

"They probably deserve it"
[/paraphrase]

I guess if you say things like that followed by "but any racism is bad", it's OK. You're clean.

And where did the persecution of the Jews happen historically once they left the Levant...to include the systematic genocide of more than 6 million of them?

hmmm....

Seems like those patterns run deep...and long.
The Jews were not persecuted by Europe FEOS, your post was very good until you fell in your own trap ...
Please point out where I said or implied "all of Europe".
and looking through the thread many of those comments came from Australia and South America ... not only Euros
Where you live is not necessarily where you are from.

The two completely fucked up governments of Russia and Germany is what caused the genocide you mention ...
So you've answered where you think the persecution happened...only I wasn't talking strictly about genocide. That's only part of it. Persecution of Jews in many countries in Europe has occurred throughout history. The most horrific persecution was at the hands of Nazi Germany, but that isn't the sum total of Europe's poor treatment of the Jewish people (or gypsies or other ethnic minorities for that matter).

This is not a comparative US vs European racism bash. It is specific to the issue of antisemitism and observations I have made in the time I've been a member of this forum. It seems the racism against Jews in some of the members is simmering just below the surface, only coming out in thinly veiled statements.

One member in particular has stated repeatedly that perhaps Jews should do some introspection to figure out why they have been so hated by others throughout history. That's fucking nonsense.

Racism comes in many shapes, excusing the one for the other is wrong like you point out and some of the statements in this thread is on the border of racism ...
I agree. However, I don't understand the problem people here have with a term that is specifically for racism against Jews. Who fucking cares? The problem isn't that there's a term specifically for anti-Jewish racism. The problem is that it's prevalent enough that there's a specific, recognized term for it.

With that said i don't think the Jews themselves did learn much from their own genocide, persecution and forced moving seeing as they do exactly the same to the Palestinians today ... the similarities are so many it's almost scary ...
No doubt. You'd think they'd treat a non-Jewish group in their country much better, based on their cultural history. But that doesn't obviate or excuse antisemitism.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6408|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Is it just me, or do many of the Euros here make excuses for anti-Semitism?
Well let's see what you have to say here, we could say the same thing for you guys and an unrepentant pro Israel bias, but that would be stupid, just like what you said about "Euros"

"It doesn't exist."
You know what I meant by that when I said it, and I've explained it too many times to explain it again, of course hatred against Jews exists just like hatred for any other group of people exists

"Racism against others is far more prevalent."
Well let's see, Jews account for about 15 million of the world population, others = the rest. Hmm, no actually FEOS I'm sure that "others" don't experience as much racism (sarcasm). I'd say there's much more racism against non-Jews for various reasons than racism against Jews cos they're Jews

"Why do they have a special name for racism against them?"
Why do they?

"They probably deserve it"
I didn't say that, who did? That bit I agree (with you) with, whoever said that is a twat

And where did the persecution of the Jews happen historically once they left the Levant...to include the systematic genocide of more than 6 million of them?

hmmm....

Seems like those patterns run deep...and long.
lol, and where do your ancestors come from. I always find it funny how Americans always think they're different to Europeans with regards to history, only since relatively recent times has it changed yet they act like they've been a different "race" for thousands of years...

---

This is all rich coming from you FEOS, the guy who thinks lowings and co's outright racism against black people is "more complicated than you think" - Yeah ok, this all too much bullshit for someone to handle

And where the fuck is usmarine
It's not just about you, Mek. Don't take everything so personally. I paraphrased for a reason.

As to the racism against black people that you mention: Where did I say the issue about black people in that thread is "more complicated than you think"? I was talking about the issue overall. Yes, the majority of knuckleheads doing the stupid shit in New Orleans were black people...but there were people of all races doing stupid shit there and in DC. That's the "more complicated" that I was talking about. It's more complicated than race alone.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

One member in particular has stated repeatedly that perhaps Jews should do some introspection to figure out why they have been so hated by others throughout history. That's fucking nonsense.
Its not nonsense, its a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

Either people hate them for a reason, or anti-semiticism doesn't exist - its just the normal racism which occurs when disparate groups come into contact.

To suggest there is some special kind of racism which applies only to one single race is fucking nonsense.

This is always the problem, they don't like any of the non-chosen criticising their actions and cry 'anti-semiticism' to deflect attention.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-02-05 05:26:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard