N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space
and holyyyyy fuck this game is easy to troll.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5565|Dublin, Ireland

JoshP wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

k.one wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wYxLotImE& pr pwns!!! xD 1:10 haha
Aha, that was great.
tomorrow evening, PR griefing, lezdoit?

with an added dose of myke's shit, comprende?
Don't be a prick mate...

Although Wumwutz' videos are funny, its not fair on the community who do enjoy the game.

6:19-6:30 in this video - my thoughts exactly : http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=NY3CQZcBj … annel_page

Having fun similar to this is fine in my opinion, once you don't start ruining other peoples games just to have fun.

Play like this instead - http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZPqFQP6gE

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-02 05:00:11)

masterbakery
+4|5970|London

k.one wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wYxLotImE& pr pwns!!! xD 1:10 haha
2mins - The ball-less kid actually gives in!  Hilarious.

In terms of PR, I certainly enjoy it, but you have to have a good couple of hours free to play it properly, you can't just pop on for 15 minutes or you don't get much done.
Also you have to get in a good squad so it really helps to know a few friends or clanmates with it; it's also useful in those long walks when you need someone to talk to.

Last edited by masterbakery (2009-02-02 06:23:05)

cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

I played it last night (8.5).
Good idea, however I felt that you really have to be fuckfaced whilst playing to enjoy it.
I can't wait.

As for the OP: Sorry but if you're going to compalin about noobs, and then spam about the mod you love so much over one of the biggest gaming forums, you deserve to get pwned by a nub.

mtb0minime wrote:

Hah that wumwutz video is so great. It looks like there's a spawn time of 75 seconds??? Who the fuck would play that? And no wonder griefing is so funny and entertaining since the higher the spawn time, the more anger and rage players feel.
Well if the spawn time was 15 seconds, it wouldn't be realistic...

Last edited by cospengle (2009-02-02 07:31:44)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

mtb0minime wrote:

Hah that wumwutz video is so great. It looks like there's a spawn time of 75 seconds??? Who the fuck would play that? And no wonder griefing is so funny and entertaining since the higher the spawn time, the more anger and rage players feel.
Spawn time is 30s, gets higher if you tk or kill civilians etc.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
Seems like only assholes remained in this formerly good forums...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

So we're dicks because we find your game to be boring?
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

and holyyyyy fuck this game is easy to troll.
And it could never be even more true!  Jesus christ even the training mode can be trolled, just go into plane after plane and drop the bombs on the ground and everything within 30 meters goes boom, it even TK's to, without actually tking.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6245|Outside your Back window
Its boring if your afraid to talk into your mic, as walking for ages does get boring. However if you get into a squad you can do this thing called talking, i know it may be an alien concept to some of you but you should try it. You might even find that you like to talk and have a laugh, rather than type bullshit all round.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6566|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
.5 and below was fun, after that it went downhill.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
It's good.

Don't care if you don't agree.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6162|Contae Chorcaí | Éire

FatherTed wrote:

It's good.

Don't care if you don't agree.
I second that
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

cospengle wrote:

Well if the spawn time was 15 seconds, it wouldn't be realistic...
Yes, because the time waiting to regain your life is the unrealistic part...

mtb0minime wrote:

I get bored on a three second spawn on CoD4
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6365|The Gem Saloon

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

no, but crucifying someone through text just cause they like something that you dont is pretty lame.

not saying that you did it, but there are people in this section who think its ok to spam/flame/troll anyone they feel like without repercussions.

it matters little though, people violating the rules in this section in particular are in for a surprise.

i would suggest that anyone that thinks its ok to treat other members like that, take a good look at if they would like to continue to be a part of this community or not.

cause thats what its coming down to.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England

Play like this instead - http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZPqFQP6gE
laughed my arse off absolute unintentional comedy gold there.

As for the Mod itself not my cuppa tea. Its slow, why can't i just jump in to any vehicle & there is a lot of walking/running/trees/dessert

Last edited by smuder201 (2009-02-03 11:08:59)

Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
andy12
Banned
+52|6628
The mod is good on Basra. Everything else sucks, and if no servers are running Basra I just go onto other maps and TK people.

Basra is win.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

No. If you don´t like it, because of any Aspects of the game, don´t play it and feel free to critisize it, but i would love to smash the bones of those, who only load, install and join a game, to destroy others fun on it. Fortunately, there are only few of those faggots in PR, because they get bored to easily of the gameplay...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

andy12 wrote:

The mod is good on Basra. Everything else sucks, and if no servers are running Basra I just go onto other maps and TK people.

Basra is win.
Nice attitude.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

No. If you don´t like it, because of any Aspects of the game, don´t play it and feel free to critisize it, but i would love to smash the bones of those, who only load, install and join a game, to destroy others fun on it. Fortunately, there are only few of those faggots in PR, because they get bored to easily of the gameplay...
What, I never did a grief video, I don't think I've ever even griefed. Is watching grief videos funny? Fuck yeah.

And that's not even the point of the thread. The point is to tell people do get PR, and myself, and everyone else are warning against this due to the boringness of the thing.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
I didn´t meant you. But there are others here, who do like to disturb other players...
andy12
Banned
+52|6628

FatherTed wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Basra is win.
Nice attitude.
Well if people don't run good maps you gotta tell 'em
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

andy12 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Basra is win.
Nice attitude.
Tell 'em by ruining whatever fun they might be having? GG.

If you don't like the maps, just d/c.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
andy12
Banned
+52|6628

FatherTed wrote:

andy12 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Nice attitude.
Tell 'em by ruining whatever fun they might be having? GG.

If you don't like the maps, just d/c.
Not my fault if they can't play a proper map, besides Tking on that mod is fun.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

I like the idea of the game, the teamplay, squadplay, the general point of the mod...

However, I feel the people playing it are wannabe army fags, that failed so bad at BF2 (1.41 Vanilla) that they turned to a mod based on well... I'm not quite sure

The squad I joined constantly flamed me over VOIP for doing anything but running aimlessly through a massive wood, jogging as fast as you crawl in BF2...

The guns take about 3 seconds to zoom and everything seems to be designed for slow people...

It's a perfect game for the fail players/UK shitters that kick/ban public players from their servers for reasons such as Bunny Hopping, Dolphin Diving, having a KDR above 5 and shooting people in the face.

Good idea, however I felt that you really have to be fuckfaced whilst playing to enjoy it.
lols irl good one
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6245|Outside your Back window

thepilot91 wrote:

I like the idea of the game, the teamplay, squadplay, the general point of the mod...

However, I feel the people playing it are wannabe army fags, that failed so bad at BF2 (1.41 Vanilla) that they turned to a mod based on well... I'm not quite sure

The squad I joined constantly flamed me over VOIP for doing anything but running aimlessly through a massive wood, jogging as fast as you crawl in BF2...

The guns take about 3 seconds to zoom and everything seems to be designed for slow people...

It's a perfect game for the fail players/UK shitters that kick/ban public players from their servers for reasons such as Bunny Hopping, Dolphin Diving, having a KDR above 5 and shooting people in the face.

lols irl good one
Naa i kick ass in vanilla, but vanilla lacks squad play and is just a series of, sprint, prone, shoot, jump, repeat. At least there are tactics involved in this game. Yes you can get some fucking annoying squads that just want to run through trees all day, but the majority of ones ive been in have been a good bunch and have a laugh. If all else fails make your own squad and do it your way

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard