CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

Sounds sucks actually. Dont thing bunch of Taliban supporters will fit in to Israel society.
So I guess you're happy about the immoral ethnic cleansing/appropriation of other peoples property. Just clarifying matters.

PS I was in Palestine and I returned without my head being chopped off. Didn't see many 'Taliban' in the West Bank. Saw a lot of poor and desperate people though.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-29 12:44:27)

Lisik
+74|6493|Israel
Dude, you westing your time. Jews belong to Middle East. And dont think this war will never end. Look at history of Europe. You guy was in war with each other for hundreds of years, and now you are just fine. We just need some time for Islam to get some brains and all will be great.

Edit: This respond is to Mek.

Last edited by Lisik (2009-01-29 12:46:34)

GATOR591957
+84|6619
Just one ugly American's thoughts on this.  First and foremost I see no room for movement on this issue from either side at this time.  I have to look at our Presidents thoughts and astonishingly agree that the leaders of both sides have little or no foresight into the futures of the children of their respective lands.  Israel will continue to kill Palestinians and Palestinians will continue to kill Israeli's.  This cycle will continue until leaders of both sides stop, reflect on the past, and drop their respective machismo and think about someone other than their ancestors.  Nothing can be done about the past.  Everything can be done for the future.  Again, one of the two lines in his inauguration speech that had resonance  " You will be remembered for what you built.  Not what you tear down"
Lisik
+74|6493|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

PS I was in Palestine and I returned without my head being chopped off.
Why should they cut head to someone who lick their ass?!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

Why should they cut head to someone who lick their ass?!
I don't recall licking any Taliban anus. I do remember licking some IDF anus to get a lift from St. George's Monastery to the nearest road however. There were 'Shaloms' all round...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-29 12:57:40)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Palestinians are the underdogs right now, like it or not.  That's why 75% of the world support them.
Just be sure you don't confuse those numbers with supporting the Palestinians and Israelis getting a lasting peace with support for Hamas, because 75% of the world does not do that ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Lisik wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Just wondering.. would you mind living in Germany instead of palestine?
Nope! There is no Jerusalem in Germany, there is No Masada, no sea of Galilee, there is actually nothing that connect Germany with jews, other then death camps of course.
You don't want to share Jerusalem with the palestinians ?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Varegg wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Palestinians are the underdogs right now, like it or not.  That's why 75% of the world support them.
Just be sure you don't confuse those numbers with supporting the Palestinians and Israelis getting a lasting peace with support for Hamas, because 75% of the world does not do that ...
No not 75% support hamas of course..  but at least 75% support the right of the palestinians in general to fight for their freedom.

But i remember reading somewhere that 98% of statistics are made up on the spot so who really knows.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال
lol @

Lisik wrote:

...We just need some time for Islam to get some brains ...

Lisik wrote:

Jews belong to Middle East.
Jews has always been a part of middleeast.
They lived many years in peace among Muslims. They had freedom of religion no one gave them before or after. Read "your" peoples history. In fact Jews moved to places that was ruled by Sharia, by Muslims in the name of Islam.

-Why?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Why did Islam decide to conquer everything? Including Mecca
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Beduin wrote:

Jews has always been a part of middleeast.
Only thanks to the ones that didn't run away from the Romans... Kudos to them brave souls. The ones who ran away then come back over a thousand years later spouting some Zionist hocus pocus bullshit? Laughable if it wasn't such a tragedy.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-29 13:25:44)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Mekstizzle wrote:

Why did Islam decide to conquer everything? Including Mecca
Probably same reason Napolean decided to conquer everything. And Britain. And the USSR. And the Vikings. And the Mongols. And the Germans. And the Japanese. And the Spanish. And the cowboys. Etc...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-29 13:24:29)

NantanCochise
+55|5970|Portugal/United States
Oh come on, why you have to go messing with the cowboys!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

san4 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

san4 wrote:

It is passed on culturally. Or do you live in a world where there are no books, movies, traditions, art, parents, grandparents, old people or language? The past obviously influences every generation.

And in case you've forgotten, Israel's actions are an irrational justification for hating Jews. It couldn't make people hate Jews by itself.
Come on dude, do you really think for example; a Arab dad sits down with his son one day and tell him how much he should hate Jews ? i highly doubt it. Whats more likely is that the kid looks at tv, newspapers and other sources of current events and comes to the conclusion that he should hate Jews. Maybe grandparents and old people do pass on some hate, but real hate comes from a person who sees and make his own judgments on events.

Don't worry, I don't forget . Hating Jews because of isreal is NOT right, but like this thread aims to point out, people do it anyway!
You are exactly right. The kid looks at TV, newspapers, traditions and history that he is taught in school, and learns that Jews aren't like his own people. He also might learn that Jews have historically lent money at unfair interest rates, and they probably exert dangerous influence over the world through banks, lobbying groups and news media. And they arrogantly call themselves The Chosen People! He also learns that people have hated Jews for centuries, and thinks that millions of people probably aren't wrong.

As you point out, kids learn from their environment, and for centuries, lots of kids have grown up in environments that include biased information and a tradition of hating Jews.
So we both agree with each other ?

then do you still think hatred hasn't grown towards Jews because of isreal ?  I mean, reading about history is one thing, BUT actually seeing all the killing and shit in the news, i think that defo increases hate for Jews.
Lisik
+74|6493|Israel

Beduin wrote:

In fact Jews moved to places that was ruled by Sharia, by Muslims in the name of Islam.
You have math issues! Bar Kohba revolt happened in year 132, rise of caliphate happened in year 632. Jews were exiled from Palestine even before the grand grand grand father of Mohammad was born.

Beduin wrote:

In fact
lol
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

mafia996630 wrote:

san4 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Come on dude, do you really think for example; a Arab dad sits down with his son one day and tell him how much he should hate Jews ? i highly doubt it. Whats more likely is that the kid looks at tv, newspapers and other sources of current events and comes to the conclusion that he should hate Jews. Maybe grandparents and old people do pass on some hate, but real hate comes from a person who sees and make his own judgments on events.

Don't worry, I don't forget . Hating Jews because of isreal is NOT right, but like this thread aims to point out, people do it anyway!
You are exactly right. The kid looks at TV, newspapers, traditions and history that he is taught in school, and learns that Jews aren't like his own people. He also might learn that Jews have historically lent money at unfair interest rates, and they probably exert dangerous influence over the world through banks, lobbying groups and news media. And they arrogantly call themselves The Chosen People! He also learns that people have hated Jews for centuries, and thinks that millions of people probably aren't wrong.

As you point out, kids learn from their environment, and for centuries, lots of kids have grown up in environments that include biased information and a tradition of hating Jews.
So we both agree with each other ?

then do you still think hatred hasn't grown towards Jews because of isreal ?  I mean, reading about history is one thing, BUT actually seeing all the killing and shit in the news, i think that defo increases hate for Jews.
Only for people who draw the irrational conclusion that the Jewish people are responsible for the actions of the Israeli military. Only a person who already hates Jews would draw that conclusion.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

san4 wrote:

I'm not sure I'm following you.  It's true that Israel's actions make Jew-haters feel more free to express their views, but so does your responsibility for killing Jesus Christ, the involvement of Jews in the world banking crisis, Jewish ownership of newspapers, and the fact that Jews are called The Chosen People in the bible. Should Jews try to avoid giving Jew-haters these excuses too? You are suggesting Israel should alter its actions to avoid giving irrational assholes an excuse to express their views (or worse). Where does that stop? And what kind of life is that?
I didn't kill Jesus.  I'm suggesting that Israel should stop violating Human rights asap, regardless of how this affects Jews around the world.  You bet your ass Israel killing Palestinian kids isn't helping Jews, as Hamas throwing rockets and blowing shit isn't helping the Palestinians cause.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

6 million people would disagree with the OP.

If they were, y'know, alive.
Very cheap, as always.  And you know what those people never knew Israel as it is today.  So, I don't see your point.  Different times.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال

Lisik wrote:

Beduin wrote:

In fact Jews moved to places that was ruled by Sharia, by Muslims in the name of Islam.
You have math issues! Bar Kohba revolt happened in year 132, rise of caliphate happened in year 632. Jews were exiled from Palestine even before the grand grand grand father of Mohammad was born.

Beduin wrote:

In fact
lol
During early Islam, Leon Poliakov writes, Jews enjoyed great privileges, and their communities prospered. There was no legislation or social barriers preventing them from conducting commercial activities. Many Jews migrated to areas newly conquered by Muslims and established communities there. The vizier of Baghdad entrusted his capital with Jewish bankers. The Jews were put in charge of certain parts of maritime and slave trade. Siraf, the principal port of the caliphate in the 10th century CE, had a Jewish governor.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of … uslim_rule
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Very cheap, as always.  And you know what those people never knew Israel as it is today.  So, I don't see your point.  Different times.
Right over your head once again, Serge.

My point is that Anti-Semitism does not come from Israel's existance or it's actions. People only use Israel's actions as an excuse to show their true colors and feelings.

Anti-Semitism is probably LESS today than it used to be, but it's still quite prevalant.

So basically:

OP = fail
You = fail
Earth = fail
Cosmos = fail

Byah!

/thread

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-01-29 15:46:39)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

My point is that Anti-Semitism does not come from Israel's existance or it's actions. People only use Israel's actions as an excuse to show their true colors and feelings.

Anti-Semitism is probably LESS today than it used to be, but it's still quite prevalant.

So basically:

OP = fail
You = fail
Earth = fail
Cosmos = fail

Byah!

/thread
No, you fail because you didn't even understand my point and have the nerve to say "so basically this and that fail". 
If you have comprehension issues that is not my problem.  Feel free to read everything I said, and nofuckingwhere I said that the main reason for anti-Semitism were Israel's actions.  I fucking said that Israel isn't helping at all and it's giving the fucking anti-Semite idiots an excuse to hate Jews even more.  Do you fucking understand?  If you don't have anything smart to say then STFU.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6445|The Twilight Zone

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So basically:

OP = fail
You = fail
Earth = fail
Cosmos = fail

Byah!

/thread
FAILZOR of the year lulz
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
You put out your feelings quite clearly in the OP, Serge. Dunno how it could get any more obvious than that. You think Israel is increasing anti-semitism. It's not. People are using it as an excuse. You didn't say that.

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-01-29 16:11:07)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
someone flame again and its a ban.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6386|The Gem Saloon
one down...

anymore takers?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard