Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lisik wrote:

It wasnt their. It was British and French. Britain gave independence to Syria, Britain gave independence to Jordan, Britain gave independence to Lebanon. Same goes to Jews and Palestinians. If Palestinians think they are something special then they have a problem.
The land was known as Palestine before the Britons were anything barbarians near a Roman outpost.
Well if Romans recalled Israel to Palestine it no how make the land to be Arabs.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال

Lisik wrote:

...It was British and French. Britain gave independence to Syria, Britain gave independence to Jordan, Britain gave independence to Lebanon...
You mean tearing up the arab/muslim countries ?
What the fuck is the brits and french doing there in the first place anyways?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Same hell as Islam doing outside Mecca - conquering.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Lisik wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lisik wrote:

It wasnt their. It was British and French. Britain gave independence to Syria, Britain gave independence to Jordan, Britain gave independence to Lebanon. Same goes to Jews and Palestinians. If Palestinians think they are something special then they have a problem.
The land was known as Palestine before the Britons were anything barbarians near a Roman outpost.
Well if Romans recalled Israel to Palestine it no how make the land to be Arabs.
Sentence fragment. Consider revising.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Beduin
+510|5742|شمال

Lisik wrote:

So... the arab countries were not liberated, as you wrote above... Just misleading?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
I did not said they were liberated, i said they were given independence. Before the Brits they was Ottoman Empire, after Brits they became to be independent countries. Except Palestinians of course, they rejected their independence.
Beduin
+510|5742|شمال

Lisik wrote:

I did not said they were liberated, i said they were given independence. Before the Brits they was Ottoman Empire, after Brits they became to be independent countries. Except Palestinians of course, they rejected their independence.
And then they said fine, we will create Israel here?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

They took their land away and gave it to you dude.

Last edited by sergeriver (2009-01-29 05:05:57)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Lisik wrote:

Britain gave independence to Syria, Britain gave independence to Jordan, Britain gave independence to Lebanon. Same goes to Jews and Palestinians. If Palestinians think they are something special then they have a problem.
What about Russians who think they are something special?
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

Beduin wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Not "create" but "recreate". Thanks G'd British has brains to understand the meaning of word Archeology.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Not "create" but "recreate". Thanks G'd British has brains to understand the meaning of word Archeology.
Who's G'd?
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
All's!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lisik wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Sentence fragment. Consider revising.
I think he's saying something along the lines of it doesn't belong to the Arabs cos they're foreign too.

Another point taken, hell they even had to conquer Mecca! Islam was nothing but something created by Muhammad to consolidate power in the region and unite the tribes of Arabia so that they could conquer, the world, literally. They almost did in Europe, but Europe had already been conquered by Christianity, and they never could manage to conquer all of the Hindu's and Buddhists of the East, although they did manage to convert sizeable chunks
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Lisik wrote:

Beduin wrote:

Lisik wrote:

"Recreate"... don't make me laugh. What if the Danes came along and wanted to recreate Viking Ireland, should we have to lay down and accept it? The Hittites were around before the Jews were so don't claim some sort of God given right to the region. You fought and murdered your way into possession of the region so don't be surprised that other people are prepared to do the same.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Braddock wrote:

You fought and murdered your way into possession of the region so don't be surprised that other people are prepared to do the same.
That's how everyone, in the history of that region, managed to obtain possession of it. "Holy land" my arse. Over there it's all about might being right. Eventually Israel will lose, who knows they might last a thousand or so years like the Muslims did, or maybe less, but History always repeats itself and something will happen
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Mekstizzle wrote:

Braddock wrote:

You fought and murdered your way into possession of the region so don't be surprised that other people are prepared to do the same.
That's how everyone, in the history of that region, managed to obtain possession of it. "Holy land" my arse. Over there it's all about might being right. Eventually Israel will lose, who knows they might last a thousand or so years like the Muslims did, or maybe less, but History always repeats itself and something will happen
No empire lasts forever... that is true. Everyone gets their day in the sun but someone else always comes along.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Digging the past will not bring us to peace in the future. Every one must understand that "free palestine from the river to the see" newer going to happen. The sooner Palestinians will withdraw from this idea and move toward two states solution, the sooner the killings will stop.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6282|Éire

Lisik wrote:

Digging the past will not bring us to peace in the future. Every one must understand that "free palestine from the river to the see" newer going to happen. The sooner Palestinians will withdraw from this idea and move toward two states solution, the sooner the killings will stop.
Spoken like a Nobel peace prize winner... one glaring omission from your utopian dream is any sort of address to the fact that you have walled in the indigenous Palestinian community in the same way that the Nazis ghettoized Warsaw Jews in the 1940's and that you pursue a policy of punishing the many for the actions of the few.

When the Palestinian leadership was moderate you tried to kill them off one by one, when it is extremist you elect moderates and act as though you are the only ones that want peace and when both sides are on the same page and moving towards peace you assassinate your leader... shalom.

There are less rockets in Russia by the way, perhaps you should consider moving back?
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Looks like you Braddock this kind of types who like to live the last word for himself. But want it or not in the end you will come and ask us for two states solution. You can call us what ever you want, you can bring any analogy you want, we here, not going anywhere, take your time, and good luck.
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The other day I was at a tourism convention and I couldn't help to hear what a jerk was saying.  He said "Jews are the main threat to world peace, take a look at what they did to Gaza".   So, I went "Excuse me?  What the hell are you talking about?  What Jews?  I'm Jew (yeah I used that).  You are confusing Israel and Jews.  Israel is a fucking country and Judaism is a Religion (I reckon to me it's more a heritage thing).  Then, the guy goes "well, I'm sorry, but your people are killing innocent Palestinians right now, so yeah, Jews are a threat and besides this war cost me a lot of money".  The war in Gaza brought a lot of cancelled trips to the Middle East, which translated in a huge loss for the industry.   I replied "listen Hitler I won't argue with a moron like you about generalizations and other stuff, but I kindly ask you to shut the fuck up or else".  The guy remains silent for a while and then he said "the true hurts I guess".  The thing is I couldn't make a scandal in front of all the people that know me in the business, so I left the place very pissed off. 

Now, even when this guy was a complete jerk I must admit Israel isn't helping the Jews cause.  In fact, their actions are incresing anti-Semitism, and this can't be accepted.  That's why a lot of Jews around the world are against the actions and crimes carried out by Israel.  Thanks Israel.
Wow Serge, blaming Jews for being hated? Blaming Israel for the irrational views of anti-semites? Israel's actions aren't increasing anti-semitism, they are only revealing what was already there.
No, you are wrong.  In a perfect world this wouldn't happen, but in the real world most people are dumb assholes who casn't differentiate between a country and a Religion/ethnic group.  I'm sure Israel is contributing to increase anti-Semitism in the World.
There will always be something to get the Jew-haters riled up. There always has been. Before Israel existed, Jews were expelled  from England, France and Spain, subjected to restrictions in Russia, and mass-murdered in Germany. And you are saying Israel is causing hatred of Jews to increase? Wake up Serge. Israel is just the latest excuse.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d
In certain cases, it would be reasonable to say that isreal is another excuse to hate Jews. However it is foolish to say that isreal hasn't increased the hatred of Jews. No matter what you want to say, hatred is not passed on genetically, it is influenced by environmental factors. In the case of Jews, although the older generation of people might see isreal as another reason to hate Jews, the younger generation see isreal as the only reason to hate Jews thus increasing hatred of Jews.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Don't insult the Vikings Braddock, they never created anything ... their main goal was to plunder, pillage and rape, nothing serious really ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

mafia996630 wrote:

In certain cases, it would be reasonable to say that isreal is another excuse to hate Jews. However it is foolish to say that isreal hasn't increased the hatred of Jews. No matter what you want to say, hatred is not passed on genetically, it is influenced by environmental factors. In the case of Jews, although the older generation of people might see isreal as another reason to hate Jews, the younger generation see isreal as the only reason to hate Jews thus increasing hatred of Jews.
It is passed on culturally. Or do you live in a world where there are no books, movies, traditions, art, parents, grandparents, old people or language? The past obviously influences every generation.

And in case you've forgotten, Israel's actions are an irrational justification for hating Jews. It couldn't make people hate Jews by itself.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Lisik wrote:

The fence was build when Fatah was still active, if things will go the way they go now it can be removed.
Ha!

That will never happen and you know it..  Your (zionists) goal is to grab more and more land.. 

Everything is quiet now on the golan heights, why are you not giving it back?  And Jerusalem?  How about removing all the illegal settlements in the West Bank? That is what peace bring to the people of the WB.. more crazy settlers.   No settlers in Gaza.. that is what resistance can do.

You say that arabs refused 1948 partition plan.. true and they made a mistake but now all they want in pre 67 borders and you guys refuse it..
bogo24dk
+26|6498

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Lisik wrote:

The fence was build when Fatah was still active, if things will go the way they go now it can be removed.
Ha!

That will never happen and you know it..  Your (zionists) goal is to grab more and more land.. 

Everything is quiet now on the golan heights, why are you not giving it back?  And Jerusalem?  How about removing all the illegal settlements in the West Bank? That is what peace bring to the people of the WB.. more crazy settlers.   No settlers in Gaza.. that is what resistance can do.

You say that arabs refused 1948 partition plan.. true and they made a mistake but now all they want in pre 67 borders and you guys refuse it..
Ahh now i can just see : But the Arabs started the 1967 war.

Who is up for this question.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard