(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6834|Grapevine, TX
January 7th, 2009
https://www.ntnews.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2009/01/07/Erhardt.jpg
Brenton Alan Erhardt

A MAN who filmed himself masturbating while driving at 150km/h on the Stuart Highway has been fined more than $2000 and sentenced to two months' jail.

Brenton Alan Erhardt, 39, appeared in custody before magistrate Sue Oliver today to answer the traffic, firearms and drug offences.

Erhardt pleaded guilty to the six charges, which happened in circumstances Ms Oliver described as "bizarre to say the least".

The court heard Erhardt had been travelling south along the Stuart Highway, had been smoking cannabis while driving and was filming himself masturbating with a video camera in July last year.

Police measured his speed at 137 km/h, but the court heard he had been driving at up to 150km/h.

He had two pipes for smoking cannabis in the car, as well as a loaded and an unlicensed .22 calibre rifle.

Police also found 4.9kg of marijuana, including two plants on the back seat.

Ms Oliver said the offence did not reflect Erhardt's age.

Howdy its been awhile since Ive stopped by, work has been busy thank god. I couldnt let this one slip by, thought a few would enjoy. Cheers!

"You're not a particularly young man," she said. "This is the sort of conduct you might expect of a much younger, immature person to engage in.

"The offences really just speak of a person who doesn't have much regard for rules and regulations overall."

She sentenced him to 28 days' prison for the driving dangerously charge, which she said was serious.

"It's right up there at the upper end of dangerous driving," she said. "It causes you some embarrassment to have this aired in a public forum.

"Perhaps there's something to be learned from that."

Erhardt was also sentenced to another 28-day prison term for driving while disqualified, to be served cumulatively to the dangerous driving sentence.

Both sentences were to be served concurrently with another prison sentence he is serving.

He was fined a total of $2160 for the drugs and firearms offences.

Erhardt appeared in the Northern Territory Supreme Court last month on further drug charges from the same day.

He was sentenced to three years' prison.
Kez
+778|5708|London, UK
Looks like he's been caught red-faced
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6153|Estonia
Video or it didn't happen.

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2009-01-16 08:33:14)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
4.9Kg of weed, hahaha
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6587|MANCHESTERRR
4.9 kilos of weed...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6113|Birmingham, UK
I thought you meant his hand was going at 150 km/h...
JoshP
Banned
+176|5694|Notts, UK
haha, oh wow

lol at his face in the pic though
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

SEREVENT wrote:

I thought you meant his hand was going at 150 km/h...
Same, i was like....Damn he is gonna set it on fire from all the friction.
bennisboy
+829|6652|Poundland
sounds like something from pineapple express
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5753|Croatia
Even stoned,smoking pot,masturbating and filming himself simultaneously drives better than most women...and he even didn't cause traffic accident
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6359|West NY
He must be ambidextrous
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6138|Scotland!
What a wanker, hurrrr
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5937|CA
Yea, we've all been there at one point.  Right?

Right?!?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6655

I'd love to know how he managed to have enough hands to smoke, wank, drive and film, all at the same time.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6279|Outside your Back window
I remember reading this on the NT News, guess what the headline was.... Front page : Look at this bloody tosser
tuckergustav
+1,590|5919|...

A family member of mine is on the Ambulance crew.  They were called to an accident scene where a car had existed the roadway and hit a tree.  The driver was dead...pants around his ankles and "member" in hand...rather disturbing.  I guess it's the new "thing to do" huh?  The high speed car jerk?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD

ghettoperson wrote:

I'd love to know how he managed to have enough hands to smoke, wank, drive and film, all at the same time.
Sat or taped his camera down to the armrest, pointed at his junk. Drive with one hand, wank with the other. Keep a tight grip on your joint with your mouth I guess.

@Tucker I've heard of people (mostly younger teens) who have accidentally killed themselves by wanking with a towel or shirt or something wrapped around their necks. Supposedly if you don't get as much oxygen to your head as normal, the wank 'feels better.' But if too little oxygen gets there... lulz asphyxiation.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-01-16 10:03:33)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard