Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6008|Rexburg, Idaho
I've had the game since around christmas time and have really enjoyed it thus far.

Until today.

I hadn't really had any huge issues, until when I joined a server earlier today, right after creating a new account. ever since then it's been hell on earth.

I am sporadically being kicked from servers for several different reasons:

(the most prevalent one) "server disconnected" (when I know for a fact the server is running fine and dandy without me)
(another common one) "has left the game" (that's right, it doesn't say who has left the game, only that "" has left the game.)

and then the last one, which happened before today as well:

I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember it saying that punkbuster failed the handshaking procedure or something like that? it happens after the first time I join a server, I'll be in for around 15 seconds, then it kicks me for this reason.

This is incredibly frustrating...I just want to pay the freaking game I paid 50 dollars for.

Any help/suggestions?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
Sounds like an internets problem. Games don't suddenly spaz out like that, but your internet does. See if it's that. As for punkbuster, try to update it manually, and PB problems happen allot in all games.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
Sound's just like the pb problems on bf2 lol.

manual pb update's best shot
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6554

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Sounds like an internets problem. Games don't suddenly spaz out like that, but your internet does. See if it's that. As for punkbuster, try to update it manually, and PB problems happen allot in all games.
Sadly, COD5 is a game that will suddenly spaz out like that.

If you don't find a solution, your best bet is to just reinstall and see how it goes.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6008|Rexburg, Idaho
Yeah, the first two have seemed to resolved themselves somehow? so far, at least.

I'll have to try out the manual update of PB tomorrow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard