Dookie0119
+43|5788
The only bad fight I've ever been in was when I punched this attention whore in the cheek, and then the nose, and then he had a big nosebleed.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5799|Catherine Black
Love it. Nice one man, if this isn't over-exaggerated.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6778|Tenn
fights are fun. unless ur the one gettin ur ass beat. i did sum army takedown shit in a bar cuz i was hitting on sum dude's chick. i had a black eye, but he split the back of his head and is missing a tooth, plus a few facial lacerations.

a lesson, dont get all uptight about ur girl talking to other guys in a bar. the shit happens. and if it does happen, a lot of the times u can say the girl is yours and a lot of guys will back off, sum wont, but u can just beat them down.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6471|UK
I read the thread title and thought you punched yourself in the face.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5692

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

fights are fun. unless ur the one gettin ur ass beat. i did sum army takedown shit in a bar cuz i was hitting on sum dude's chick. i had a black eye, but he split the back of his head and is missing a tooth, plus a few facial lacerations.

a lesson, dont get all uptight about ur girl talking to other guys in a bar. the shit happens. and if it does happen, a lot of the times u can say the girl is yours and a lot of guys will back off, sum wont, but u can just beat them down.
Tell the dude she should have stayed in the kitchen.

Last edited by phishman420 (2009-01-08 10:01:06)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6490|Somewhere else

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

My hand really, really hurts right now and has a big cut from his tooth on my right index finger.
Wash that shit out, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, wound cream.

The mouth has an impressive amount of vicious bacteria, and coke freaks don't have the care or time to brush, making the petri dish that much more of a festival.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
yeah the first thing i did was wash my hand off
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
1) don't hit people in the mouth - it can screw your hands badly

2) avoid hitting people square on the nose, get it wrong and you can kill them (srs)

3) cheek + eyesockets + stomach + sides = way to go.

Hit em once nicely in the stomach, they won't get back up, and they'll have the bonus embarresment of puking everywhere. works best in drunk fights.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6660|Keyboard

FatherTed wrote:

2) avoid hitting people square on the nose, get it wrong and you can kill them (srs)

Hit em once nicely in the stomach, they won't get back up, and they'll have the bonus embarresment of puking everywhere. works best in drunk fights.
QFT. You forgot to mention the chin: it works wonders when you hit them there, instant KO

Also Patton, be on the look out for some fag retaliation from him as I think that he will not keep his hands crossed due to the embarrassment he must have right now. Deserved nonetheless tbh.

Are there any pics?

Last edited by Yaocelotl (2009-01-08 11:57:25)

bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

Cheek does fuck all. Someone tried to jack my bike once. I told em to fuck off, they hit me in the cheek while wearing a sovereign ring. Did Fuck all, n he was a pretty big guy. I got in a fight with him, he ran off

Tho tbh I've also been smashed round the head with a tennis racquet in a fight n felt fine, except for all the blood, so maybe its me.

Chin is the best place to hit people, whether its an upper-cut or a cross, as long as your sending the chin in a direction it shouldnt go.

like you said, stomach is also pretty good, I accidently floored my mate by hittin him in the stomach
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5943|United States
nice job, hard to believe you've never fought before though. I mean I guess the only way to find out out if you can fight is to fight, it's either a skill you have or you don't.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

You beat him up, did you really need to steal his $50 too?
phishman420
Banned
+821|5692

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He punched his truck which cost him $150 to fix.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Cheek does fuck all. Someone tried to jack my bike once. I told em to fuck off, they hit me in the cheek while wearing a sovereign ring. Did Fuck all, n he was a pretty big guy. I got in a fight with him, he ran off

Tho tbh I've also been smashed round the head with a tennis racquet in a fight n felt fine, except for all the blood, so maybe its me.

Chin is the best place to hit people, whether its an upper-cut or a cross, as long as your sending the chin in a direction it shouldnt go.

like you said, stomach is also pretty good, I accidently floored my mate by hittin him in the stomach
cheek shocks people, can stun em if you do it well.

i stand by stomach tho, either knee or fist
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dookie0119
+43|5788

FatherTed wrote:

How?
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas

phishman420 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Exactly, I would've taken more then $150 if he had it. Knife-pulling bitch. Good job there Patton.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Dookie0119 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How?
try it on yourself, then report the findings.

basically, if you glance it, you'll just break the nose

if you hit it dead on though (this is a slim slim chance however) you can push the nose back into the head, and ergo into the brain.

99.9999% of the time you'll just give the guy a big nosebleed though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`
+655|5801|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The guy put a 150 dollar dent in his car https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/gif/lolBIG.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

phishman420 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah but he also beat him up.  I think that's good enough.  Now the kid can not only say that Patton assaulted him, but stole money from him too.  I mean, he had the shitkicking coming to him obviously, but I think taking money out of his wallet when he was on the ground is a dick move.
Dookie0119
+43|5788

FatherTed wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

How?
try it on yourself, then report the findings.

basically, if you glance it, you'll just break the nose

if you hit it dead on though (this is a slim slim chance however) you can push the nose back into the head, and ergo into the brain.

99.9999% of the time you'll just give the guy a big nosebleed though.
ew
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Cheek doesnt stun people. It only shocks them cos they try to work out if they've actually been punched
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Cheek doesnt stun people. It only shocks them cos they try to work out if they've actually been punched
lolk
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5712|College Park, MD
Just wear these, even a punch to the cheek will smart:

http://www.defensedevices.com/sap-steel … loves.html
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6657|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lolk
Well thats what happened to me, I've been hit in the cheek plenty of times, its where you have most flesh on your face, so it does the least damage. Have you ever actually been hit in the cheek or hit someone in the cheek? It does fuck all
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

lolk
Well thats what happened to me, I've been hit in the cheek plenty of times, its where you have most flesh on your face, so it does the least damage. Have you ever actually been hit in the cheek or hit someone in the cheek? It does fuck all
plenty of times, but i'm not going to rain on pattons parade by debating back and forth.

good day to you sir.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard