Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6162|...

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Wrong.. i blame the zionists..

And since when zionism is a race?
judging by your opinions stated in every thread, both past and present (possibly also future as you are horribly predictable in your opinion) I suppose the zionists equals to Israel as a whole.
inane little opines
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

DAMN THAT JEWISH RUN AMERICAN MEDIA!

I wonder if digging tunnels into Israel to kidnap Israelis and arm Hamas was part of the truce. Hamas was also launching missiles/mortars before November.

This was in October.. launches from a school.

That guy will be fired soon.. He didnt follow the "golden rule": Always blame the muslim terrorists.

And maybe the tunnels were digged to smuggle in food and medical stuff ?

Who knows ?
Rick Sanchez isn't going anywhere.

Could be. Egypt and Israel both have opened the blockades to allow humanitarian supplies in. Egypt has even less of an excuse imho.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6789|Canada

Kmarion wrote:

well considering this was posted on jan 1 2009 by the idf channel.... so there is no proof of exactly when this video was posted kmarion.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6973|Nårvei

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

dayarath wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

That guy will be fired soon.. He didnt follow the "golden rule": Always blame the muslim terrorists.

Who knows ?
seriously you are such a racist, you don't recognize any bit of hostility hamas shown towards Israel. Instead, you always blame the jews for everything.

So how many other than Jews are zionists?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

well considering this was posted on jan 1 2009 by the idf channel.... so there is no proof of exactly when this video was posted kmarion.
Consider they didn't have a channel until a week ago. This was posted before the CNN video.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6812

lowing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Reckon Texas is the best place for them.
Best thing I've heard all day...America loves Israel..let's relocate them there.
and the small fact that the Jews historically belong in that region just like the rest of them is not relevant?
...im joking.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6361

dayarath wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

judging by your opinions stated in every thread, both past and present (possibly also future as you are horribly predictable in your opinion) I suppose the zionists equals to Israel as a whole.
Wrong again.

See this post where i name some israelis who are peace loving people..

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p2420739

I can make the difference between a zionist and a jew, some people here can't make the difference between a terrorist and a muslim.

You should call them racist, not me.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6834|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

lowing wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Best thing I've heard all day...America loves Israel..let's relocate them there.
and the small fact that the Jews historically belong in that region just like the rest of them is not relevant?
...im joking.
I historically belong to africa so i'am taking the fucker back.  Teddy you're my Minister of 'defence'...and the best form of Defence is? OFFENCE!

Lets roll baby. 

lol fail argument.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6789|Canada

Kmarion wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Consider they didn't have a channel until a week ago. This was posted before the CNN video.
exactly. they started a channel after they started the air strikes. so there is no credibility to the video.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

exactly. they started a channel after they started the air strikes. so there is no credibility to the video.
You are operating on assumption.

But if you need more examples here's a few.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20080624/111867958.html
24 June 2008

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/25/ … ideast.php
25 June 2008

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 49,00.html
12 June 2008

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7500322.stm
10 July 2008
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6361

Varegg wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

dayarath wrote:

seriously you are such a racist, you don't recognize any bit of hostility hamas shown towards Israel. Instead, you always blame the jews for everything.

I may be mistaken but i don't think you have to be jewish to be a zionist.  It is more like a political movement.. It is working for the establishement of Eretz Israel.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

Kmarion wrote:

kamarion, do you deny that the american media is not bias towards isreal ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

mafia996630 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I know a setup when I see it. No I don't deny there is bias, but there is bias both ways. Objective journalism is a myth. The BBC has admited it's bias.. to which I must say kudos.

Yes, we are biased on religion and politics, admit BBC executives
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6289|So Cal
LOL at the anti-Jew in this thread, I had a long conversation with my dad about it and he broke pretty much every argument I made for the Palestinians. Have you noticed that no country wants them? Have you noticed that they bring violence to pretty much every nation they are in?

They caused the Lebanese civil war, caused major fighting in Jordan(and if not for Israel helping Jordan it would have escalated into a war between Syria and Jordan), there's a reason why Egypt would go to war before it took Gaza back. Violence begets violence but with that logic a lot murders should be vindicated because they they are a product of the violence done onto them, the world doesn't work that way, and we pay for own actions.

It's true the Palestinians are living in shit conditions and I'm positive that plays a big role in their violent behavior but that hardly excuses it and that hardly changes the fact that if they chose to live in peace their lives would be a hell of a lot better.

I have a responsibility to take care of my child and raise them to the best of my ability, if i were put in the same situation, my child would not be out there throwing rocks at armed soldiers when i know who the real enemy is. I blame the parents and grandparents for these childerens lives.. This forced martyrdom and sympathy grab, rinse and repeat is a flatout self destruction of a society. At WHAT point, does one lay some responsibility on those raising their childeren to hate, and pray and fight to wipe out a whole peoples?

When Hamas comes to a civilian house and demands to put a rocket launcher in your yard, do you welcome them with open arms? Are they afraid Hamas will destroy your family? Knowing that the rocket is headed for Israel and could kill a child just like their own little child, at what F'N point do these people become accountable????
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

dayarath wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Who knows ?

Since when is Islam a race, yet it does not stop you from calling me a racist when I trash it
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

Kmarion wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I know a setup when I see it. No I don't deny there is bias, but there is bias both ways. Objective journalism is a myth. The BBC has admited it's bias.. to which I must say kudos.

I know all media is probably bias, i would just be a little surprised to hear that you think the American media is unbiased.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

mafia996630 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I know all media is probably bias, i would just be a little surprised to hear that you think the American media is unbiased.
I am not that naive.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6361

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

dayarath wrote:

Since when is Islam a race, yet it does not stop you from calling me a racist when I trash it
I never called you a racist. I agree with you on everything except your opinion on foreign affair.
Varegg
+2,206|6973|Nårvei

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Varegg wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

I may be mistaken but i don't think you have to be jewish to be a zionist.  It is more like a political movement.. It is working for the establishement of Eretz Israel.
I know it is a political movement and you don't have to be Jewish to be a zionist ... Eretz Yisra'el as it is called or Land of Israel ... i may be mistaken but there are prolly as many non Jew members as there are Jew members of Hamas ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

I never called you a racist. I agree with you on everything except your opinion on foreign affair.
Sorry, I was playing the odds. My luck I accuse the one guy on here that hasn't called me a racist yet.

No I am kidding, I got you mixed up with TheAussieReaper.
Varegg
+2,206|6973|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sorry, I was playing the odds. My luck I accuse the one guy on here that hasn't called me a racist yet.

Love is in the air
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Lowing is racist, and wow, AutralianChainsaw really is a neo nazi.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6361

Varegg wrote:

..there are prolly as many non Jew members as there are Jew members of Hamas ...
Indeed.

Doesnt mean that a zionist "hater" is automatically anti-semite.

It's like saying that a Nazi hater hates all germans.
Varegg
+2,206|6973|Nårvei

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Varegg wrote:

..there are prolly as many non Jew members as there are Jew members of Hamas ...
Indeed.

Doesnt mean that a zionist "hater" is automatically anti-semite.

It's like saying that a Nazi hater hates all germans.
Bad analogy tbh ... all though that was the case 60+ years ago ...

If you hate what a Zionist stands for you are pretty much an anti-Semite and hates Jews in general, Nazis today and 60+ years ago have a totally different member mass ...
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6361

Varegg wrote:

.. If you hate what a Zionist stands for you are pretty much an anti-Semite and hates Jews in general...
Ok please see this link:

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

And tell me that these jews are anti-semite.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard