CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6141|Carnoustie MASSIF
The SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority), the Governing body for education material and exams in Scotland, has presented me with this in my course.

I am doing an HND (Higher National Certificate) in business management at college. It involves Marketing, Economics (), Communications (English tbh), Accounts and Finance, and now, this "IT".

It seems they just offer courses like this to get people out of unemployment and into education. The Government like good stats.

I missed 3 IT lectures through illness just before I came off on holiday, and that would be the first three lectures. I went in yesterday and said "Hi, I missed the first three lectures, can I get all the material I missed and do it all today" and my lecturer said "No, you won't be able to do three weeks work in one day". So she gave me each part I missed to work through at a time.

Here is an excerpt from the third, not the first, the THIRD page of the first booklet.

Using Software Applications Packages, D85F 34
Clicking the Mouse

To select an item, once you have pointed to it, you will have to click on of the mouse buttons. This will normally be the left mouse button. The left mouse button is used to select an item.

The right mouse button will normally offer a shortcut menu.

Double clicking
To select some items you will need to double click, which means pressing the left mouse button twice in rapid succession Two slow click will not select an item where double clicking is required. Double clicking can be quite difficult to master if you are new to mouse control, but keep trying. Don't be tempted to click harder! The lighter you click the better - remember you are not pressing a doorbell!
I did 5 weeks work in one day.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-01-07 10:23:20)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6660
lol
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn
LOL. thats basically what college IT prep is here
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5761|شمال
wtf? -lulz
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
Hahahaa.

BTEC ICT Diploma is the only ICT-based course I know of that goes any further than the Word/Excel/Access shite.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5606
What was the first page how to turn it on wtf?
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5943|CA
I've been slamming those mouse buttons with my face this entire time...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5799|Catherine Black
Lel, you're a retard on a retard course.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned

ColCarnage wrote:

Entering Your User Name and Password

When you have started your computer and switched on your monitor you will see the College's own login box appear.

1 Click in the box next to Name
2 Type in your user name
3 Click in the box next to Password
4 Type your password
5 Click OK
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

Lel, you're a retard on a retard course.
Higher education than you.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6300|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

SirSchloppy wrote:

ColCarnage wrote:

When you have started your computer and switched on your monitor you will see the College's own login box appear.

2 Type in your user name
4 Type your password
5 Click OK
but how can i click on the box if i don't know how to click???????

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I fucking hate that... makes me want to destroy the assignment and the crappy computers schools usually have
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5859|one windy city
Using Software Applications Packages, D85F 34
Clicking the Mouse

To select an item, once you have pointed to it, you will have to click on of the mouse buttons. This will normally be the left mouse button. The left mouse button is used to select an item.

The right mouse button will normally offer a shortcut menu.

Double clicking
To select some items you will need to double click, which means pressing the left mouse button twice in rapid succession Two slow click will not select an item where double clicking is required. Double clicking can be quite difficult to master if you are new to mouse control, but keep trying. Don't be tempted to click harder! The lighter you click the better - remember you are not pressing a doorbell!
this manual is missing the part on triple clicking
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5606

cowami wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

ColCarnage wrote:

2 Type in your user name
4 Type your password
5 Click OK
but how can i click on the box if i don't know how to click???????

pime taradox and lol at how close i actually was

Last edited by ColCarnage (2009-01-07 10:43:55)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

Have you tried switching it on and off again?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard