Brasso
+1,549|6648

Mekstizzle wrote:

Also lol @ people talking down on Orthodox Christianity, like their stupid Protestant or Catholic version somehow makes more sense or some shit like that, fuckin hell
Mek you know I love you but you sound like an idiot.  The Roman Catholic Christmas is the one celebrated by the majority of Christmas-celebrators so that's the one I celebrate.  I don't believe a bit of any religious bullshit though.  I just like buying presents, receiving presents, eating my ass off and sleeping it off for a week, starting the night of the 24th.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
spray_and_pray
+52|6509|Perth. Western Australia

haffeysucks wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Also lol @ people talking down on Orthodox Christianity, like their stupid Protestant or Catholic version somehow makes more sense or some shit like that, fuckin hell
Mek you know I love you but you sound like an idiot.  The Roman Catholic Christmas is the one celebrated by the majority of Christmas-celebrators so that's the one I celebrate.  I don't believe a bit of any religious bullshit though.  I just like buying presents, receiving presents, eating my ass off and sleeping it off for a week, starting the night of the 24th.
Yeah bullshit that's right, I mean us religious people always interfere with your beliefs and say your wrong so its warranted against us. I would offer you a letter full of anthrax but the bible recommends I send you bread instead. So if you wouldn't mind to give me your postal address so I could send gifts >_>.

Internet <3 where anyone can act like an ass and get away with it

Nawww you guys know I love you, I could not neglect but share my happiness and instead I've received stones. Its ok though I have plenty of moonshine here to forget about the rest of this night so I bid you farewell.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5768|شمال

spray_and_pray wrote:

Merry Christmas to Orthodox brothers, Христос се роди

No im not intoxicated
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667
I hate every religion but my own...

mazzeltoff
Brasso
+1,549|6648

spray_and_pray wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah bullshit that's right, I mean us religious people always interfere with your beliefs and say your wrong so its warranted against us. I would offer you a letter full of anthrax but the bible recommends I send you bread instead. So if you wouldn't mind to give me your postal address so I could send gifts >_>.

Internet <3 where anyone can act like an ass and get away with it

Nawww you guys know I love you, I could not neglect but share my happiness and instead I've received stones. Its ok though I have plenty of moonshine here to forget about the rest of this night so I bid you farewell.
It's okay, I love you too.  One day you will see the light.  (how ironic is that...)

I wasn't saying it was wrong for others to believe in a religion but that I myself believe in something that is higher than the three major religions, which have been a corrupt and twisted being since their beginnings.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Uzique are you replying with an enormous post sabotaging spray's attempts at shutting you up?

Or are you going to let this bible thumper run all over you and make you look like a northerner?
I'm not gonna make the effort to dismantle some religious berk and his 'faith' ideals, nothing as heavy as that. I don't care if I'm being purposefully ignorant or uncaring about the particular details of Orthodox Christianity in Australia... what like I'd busy my life studying or acquiring knowledge on something like religion that festers on the human race. No.

I find it funny from the offset that even one main religion (e.g. Christianity) has petty squabbles of its own over which old-festival dates they're going to hijack for their own silly celebration of things. Dec 25th, early Jan, mid-July... who cares. None of them are even Christian or Orthodox christian dates anyway, the huge irony and hilarity lies in the fact that I'm being called "ignorant" because I don't pay enough attention to an organisation that found its success based on its ability to clone, copy and assimilate everything else that was popular. Fuck Christians, especially those craaaazy old-school Orthodox ones. Child-molesters and weird fucks.

And no Mek, Protestant/RC Christianity isn't exactly a better strain of the disease to be infected with either. So, fail.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-01-06 14:37:14)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jsnipy
+3,276|6540|...

Whats so Orthodox about a pagan holiday
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
Stfu Jsnipy you ignoramus.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard