Moderated
+2,285|6720

Finray wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

What are rainbow tables?
http://www.google.com/search?q=rainbow+ … =firefox-a
Goddamn go get laid.

EDIT: I downloaded a file which had no relation to Electronic Arts or their associates which was coincidently named "Spore". It was also coincidently around 4GB in file size. But it was not a game. Honest.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
The fucking game didn't even work
Goddamn go get an education and stop worrying about pussy. In fact, go light another condom on fire.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
baggs
+732|6209
Downloading media ain't really my bag but you could count the WoW patches as a pretty big lump of data, so a couple gig for me.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6697
Probably the entire Tupac discography, lol.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6134|Carnoustie MASSIF

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=rainbow+table&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:sv-SE:official&client=firefox-a
Goddamn go get laid.

EDIT: I downloaded a file which had no relation to Electronic Arts or their associates which was coincidently named "Spore". It was also coincidently around 4GB in file size. But it was not a game. Honest.

Goddamn go get an education and stop worrying about pussy. In fact, go light another condom on fire.
Wasn't him, was me.

EDIT: Enemy at the gates ~ 800 MB. I don't torrent huge stuff, I let Fin do it and send me it.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-01-05 08:00:57)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

SirSchloppy wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Goddamn go get laid.

Wasn't him, was me.

EDIT: Enemy at the gates ~ 800 MB. I don't torrent huge stuff, I let Fin do it and send me it.
Similar genes.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5792|Catherine Black

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Goddamn go get laid.

That was Schloppy you tit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6152|Texas
The dark knight in 720p, was about 8GB
movie too.

Last edited by GGF0RCE (2009-01-05 09:10:54)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5693|Notts, UK

Titch2349 wrote:

CS3.

Was only about 4GB, but AOL throttle torrents to ~10kbps, so took a week or two to download.

Oops, did I just admit to torrenting CS3?
lol @ throttling, even worse than my throttling. Also my 160MB portable photoshop is much easier

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Around 60GB of WPA rainbow tables.
this is relavent to my interests
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6497|N. Ireland
Prison Break at around 30GB would be my top.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6278|Outside your Back window
I was about to call you boy a god'dam queer when i read this here title.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6491|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
About 80GB of that 70's show when i was bored one week during the summer holidays at school.
herrr_smity
+156|6632|space command ur anus
stargate sg1+atlantis 84GB
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
High-quality FLAC rip (had to be in this case) of Bob Dylan's discography.

Was 20Gb+, that's all I remember.

That's the biggest single-file / single-torrent anyway. I don't really get why people like max say "900Gb to refill a hard-drive".

Lololol I have 3 external hard-drives all full of downloaded media, my cock is seriously that big as well.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
JoshP
Banned
+176|5693|Notts, UK

Uzique wrote:

High-quality FLAC rip (had to be in this case) of Bob Dylan's discography.

Was 20Gb+, that's all I remember.

That's the biggest single-file / single-torrent anyway. I don't really get why people like max say "900Gb to refill a hard-drive".

Lololol I have 3 external hard-drives all full of downloaded media, my cock is seriously that big as well.
Holy shit, a 900GB penis?!!?

wat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
900Gb wide.

U hurd.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6201|Winland

Finray wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

What are rainbow tables?
http://www.google.com/search?q=rainbow+ … =firefox-a
Goddamn go get laid.
I need to go get laid for knowing how to use Google?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6290|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

TheAussieReaper wrote:

max wrote:

~900GB. A 1TB drive died on me and I had to redownload everything
Ouch. How much does a 1TB drive cost you? That's brutal.
Yeah I have the samsung 1TB spinpoint aswell tbh

not very expensive...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6201|Winland

TheAussieReaper wrote:

max wrote:

Not much.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6290|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Freezer7Pro wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

max wrote:

Not much.
Yeah that is the one I have... anyone know the difference between the standard and the raid class other than the 5% performance boost?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6201|Winland

FloppY_ wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Not much.
Yeah that is the one I have... anyone know the difference between the standard and the raid class other than the 5% performance boost?
Longer warranty.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6468|cuntshitlake

FC2 and it didn't even work.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6563|Hungary
Once i started to download Planet Earth via torrent. There were only 2 seeders and it was mega slow. One part was 7 GB big and i was patiente and got 2 or 3 parts. Then i said FU and i bought it legal

And yeah its an awsome collection of film material! I recommend it everyone who likes nature!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6695|Devon, England

venom6 wrote:

Once i started to download Planet Earth via torrent. There were only 2 seeders and it was mega slow. One part was 7 GB big and i was patiente and got 2 or 3 parts. Then i said FU and i bought it legal

And yeah its an awsome collection of film material! I recommend it everyone who likes nature!
Bought my girlfriend that for Christmas...

She loved it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard