noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6626
https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6456/screen2781iv.jpg

lol wtf?
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6705|SE Pennsylvania
Try uncompressing that image so we can actually read it.  Thanks.

Or give us a link to the actaul-sized one.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-

Bingo wrote:

Or you could right click it and select view image. You could also try not being a dick
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6626
its the forums they fuck it up

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6456 … 2781iv.jpg
is the url
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
wat they hell? lol
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6705|SE Pennsylvania

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Bingo wrote:

Or you could right click it and select view image. You could also try not being a dick
TOUCHE.

Intriguing.
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
weird
goobermit
+2|6628
I noticed a similar thing the other day:

Guy in Plane [Mk II Guided Bombs] Dead Guy

It only seems to happen for the USMC planes though after the 1.21 patch; it actually tells you which weapon the pilot used to kill you.

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/24947-1.jpg
nordicfireman
+7|6674
guys it's not that hard to tell what he's talking about, the thread is called 120mm gun and you can easily still read it in the crappy picture if you look for two seconds.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6653|Spokane, Washington

nordicfireman wrote:

guys it's not that hard to tell what he's talking about, the thread is called 120mm gun and you can easily still read it in the crappy picture if you look for two seconds.
your a little slow....

anyway, thats weird....ive nevre seen that before, whenever im killed by a plane, it just says the plane name.
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6628
120mm, thats like 12cm, I would've thought that was closer to a tank main gun size?!?!
nordicfireman
+7|6674

Unclean009 wrote:

nordicfireman wrote:

your a little slow....

anyway, thats weird....ive nevre seen that before, whenever im killed by a plane, it just says the plane name.

i realize that a better solution than the first picture has now been found, i was just commenting on what already happened.

and yes. that is weird.

Last edited by nordicfireman (2006-03-15 23:43:54)

PvtchieF73
+15|6711|Netherlands
isnt it the arty which was just bombed and the guy that got killed was near that arti gun...
arti = 120mm
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6649|Austin, TX
120 mm is also the size of the rounds fired by the main tank cannon.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia
whats even stranger is that it wasnt a tk.
belikeron
+-1|6634
Yea thats a main tank round at 120mm, I belive arty is 155. Not sure why it wouldnt say m1a1 or what ever, unless the guy bailed right after he shot or something?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

belikeron wrote:

Yea thats a main tank round at 120mm, I belive arty is 155. Not sure why it wouldnt say m1a1 or what ever, unless the guy bailed right after he shot or something?
A. It is M1A2.
B. The M1A2 has a 120MM cannon, the T90 has 125MM
C. The Arty is 155MM > http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ufh/

I think it is a glitch. Just like you get the X [M1A2] X message after killing a person who stands next to the tank you blew up.
mporlier
+42|6641|Montreal, Canada
Did you dump on him? Could be the size of your h...
DTAC
+9|6742
Config change perhaps?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

Ok people it's a mashine gun on the jet you can also come a cross killed by Mavrick Wire basicly what happens is when sumone is almost dead and you were firing mashine gun near that person which killed him u can do the same with barrel ingame the ones that blow up get sumone who is almost dead standing near it you blow up barrel look what it will say on killedc message killed by barrol mavrick wire is lazer guided missile Peace Boris
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6684|UK
Ive had the guided missile (from the bomber) technical name come up before. *Mk II (something-or-other)* was abit weird, kinda cool though. Would be good if they had that for all the missiles.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6660
IVe had this happen lots.  Im pretty sure it is when you are shooting someone with a weapon and they die by themselves somehow.  IE: Shooting a guy he jumps and falls to his death.  Or if you shoot a guy and a vehicle blows up you kills him but you still get the credit. 

Thats what happened in this pic.  And lol just noticed the server messages.  "Armour=kick ban" "No arty"  blah blah.  Idiots.

Anyways,  heres my 25mm kill.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3137 … 0029fq.jpg
Mighty_Spaz
+0|6656
Noobmurderer is a stat padder... i played with him just a few days ago..    at the time i didnt think of taking a screenshot.. funny to see you use the same stat site as me you stat padder noob...

look at his stats.. and you can see how many team kills he has... and his Global is only 3k and he has 2k team kills, 2k team damage..

Last edited by Mighty_Spaz (2006-03-16 10:51:05)

SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
Glitches happen.... stats don't update sometimes... what can we say?

I was an Eng in the APC yesterday and I saw the following:
Buddywhatshisname [F2000 GL] SunTzu-UNPKF

1. I wasn't dead... in fact I wasn't even shot
2. BuddyWHN was in the APC with me... as a PKM Support
3. BuddyWHN got the 2 points for the kill, and someone else was bitching about not getting the points for his noob toob kill

We were both laughing over Teamspeak about it. I think he might have gotten the screen capture of it too.
Kept thinking about Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
"I'm not quite Dead yet!"
LOL
Torin
+52|6693
I've seen many instances where it would display "Somedude [Teamkills] Torin" while I was flying around in a jet, and was never even damaged, much less teamkilled. BF2 seems buggy as crap when it comes to kill messages.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard