This is...
Spoiler (highlight to read):
BEE EFF TOO ESSS!
DOT COM

What a twist
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
I'm not gonna be able to sleep cause I gotta FUCKING GO TO GRANDMAS HOUSE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

I was hoping to stay up late playing CoD5 and then sleep really late bit instead I have to go be bored as FUCK FOR NO FUCKING REASON

Fucking crusty ass couch is too hard to sleep on.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

a few weeks ago i stayed up for 90 hours
no caffeine
no drugs
1. why?

2. how F'ed up did it feel?

3. how long did you sleep afterward?
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
I don't think I have ever stayed up for 24 hours. 20-21 all the time but don't think I've stayed past 24 - I like sleep. Sleep rocks.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K

aerodynamic wrote:

I went to bed at 23:00 after a load of work and actually fell asleep at 3:00.
It was so annoying.
I could hear everything from my heart beat, my clock, my computer, my watch, my furnitures making little noise sometimes, car noises from the outside, people talking om the floor above etc.
Now its happening almost everyday.
What should i do?
Pick one.

https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3150/emo1er0.jpg

Last edited by Kurazoo (2008-12-31 16:56:40)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6437|somewhere other then here
i stayed up for 30 hours then sleept for 16   i <3 sleeping
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

Spearhead wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

a few weeks ago i stayed up for 90 hours
no caffeine
no drugs
1. why?

2. how F'ed up did it feel?

3. how long did you sleep afterward?
He wants to be a Navy SEAL i think one of requirements of the selection course is to stay awake for 90 hours while doing some SERE shit.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!
havn't ever stayed up for so many hours but 3 days ago i got to bed 9:00  ...and woke up about 18:00 trying to get some sort of day/night rythm back clock is now 05:15
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6663|NT, like Mick Dundee

Past insomniac here.

Used to suffer pretty bad. Imo if you don't have to stay awake, don't. Went weeks on end with only 0-4 hours of sleep a day is fucked. Felt pretty ill at times. Got all wired and stressed. Basically became a real pain to be around. Ill + moody + no sleep = not the greatest combo for maintaining friendships.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

Oh shit. After not sleeping at all last night it's already nearly 6AM again. I only wanted to quickly flash a couple of bioses
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6693|The Ville
4:00am here finally beat GOW2. I enjoyed it a lot Spoiler (highlight to read):
GOW3 maybe ?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Deep in the bosom of the gentle night
Is when I search for the light
Pick up my pen and start to write
I struggle, fight dark forces
In the clear moon light
Without fear... insomnia
I can't get no sleep

I used to worry, thought I was goin' mad in a hurry
Gettin' stress, makin' excess mess in darkness
No electricity, something's all over me, greasy
Insomnia please release me and let me dream of
Makin' mad love to my girl on the heath
Tearin' off tights with my teeth
But there's no release, no peace
I toss and turn without cease
Like a curse, open my eyes and rise like yeast
At least a couple of weeks
Since I last slept, kept takin' sleepers
But now I keep myself pepped
Deeper still, that night I write by candle light
I find insight, fundamental movement, uh
So when it's back this insomniac take an original tack
Keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack
I gets no sleep
I can't get no sleep

Bah bah bah bahh bahhhh bahhhhh bahhhh (thats the music bit that we all reach up to the lasers too)
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

5:07 AM

Welcome to hell me
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
04:13 AM. GMT

Took a panic attack at about 11pm, can't sleep now 'cause my chest hurts too much.

I have tomorrow off, should I

A) Sleep now, and 'till about 2pm tomorrow.
B) Stay awake all night, all tomorrow, and go to sleep at about 10pm tomorrow night.
C) Go to sleep at maybe 7am, then struggle to get to sleep tomorrow night, and pull an all nighter tomorrow night.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

A

I do it all the time, even on nights where i have to get up, but im up at 7 instead. I live on 3 hours of sleep

Last edited by Mutantsteak (2009-02-08 20:20:35)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

SirSchloppy wrote:

Took a panic attack at about 11pm
panic about what?
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

panic about what?
Dunno, I get them now and again, I'm a bit stressed atm, and I think that could have done it.

inb4you'reonly18pahstressyoufuckingqueer.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
sup bf2s
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

panic about what?
Dunno, I get them now and again, I'm a bit stressed atm, and I think that could have done it.

ya well no offence but you need to find a way to handle stress better.  because if you cant handle it now, then god help you in the future when the real stress comes in.
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

panic about what?

ya well no offence but you need to find a way to handle stress better.  because if you cant handle it now, then god help you in the future when the real stress comes in.
Yeah, I know marine. Just goin' through a rough patch atm, things will brighten up eventually when I get  A FUCKING JOB!!!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Yeah, I know marine. Just goin' through a rough patch atm, things will brighten up eventually when I get  A FUCKING JOB!!!
lol, a job can be lots of fun but also lots of stress (e.g. last night where, instead of partying it up at a school dance i got to serve assholes ice cream for for hours)

Should I stay up all night to reset my body clock? I can't stop going to bed at 1AM which is bad because I wake up late for school. I don't have any tests or anything important tomorrow...

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-02-08 20:29:05)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia
Hurri, reset it by forcing yourself to wake up at 6am (or 7.. whatever). Day after day. You should be fine in no time
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

mcminty wrote:

Hurri, reset it by forcing yourself to wake up at 6am (or 7.. whatever). Day after day. You should be fine in no time
I honestly can't. When my alarm clock rings, I get out of bed, turn off the alarm, then go back to bed. You'd have to shock me with a taser in the balls to get me to stay out of the bed once I wake up.

Staying up all night worked the last time I wanted to reset my body clock. Came back from California a few days before school started and I was going to bed at 4AM EST (which is only 1AM PST) so I stayed up all night, then the next day went to bed at a proper time (11PM). Woke up around 645AM the first day of school

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-02-08 20:33:54)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
CammRobb
Banned

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

I honestly can't. When my alarm clock rings, I get out of bed, turn off the alarm, then go back to bed. You'd have to shock me with a taser in the balls to get me to stay out of the bed once I wake up.
In all honesty, I could sleep through a ball-tasering in the morning.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard