+122|6446|USA
Hi I have no plans.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
Playing EvE for me.
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
I am posting as I have no plans for New Years.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6439|Boulder, CO
Fuck yeah!!!

I wish I had plans
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
None.

Don't really feel like doing anything in particular anyways.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6654|USA
Work tomorrow. Sleep tonight. I guess I have no plans.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5925|United States
no plans.loser thread ftw. Spending quality time with parents, I'm fucking drunk
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

party wowo
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

fap to dick clark
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6760|Tenn
my girl has some sort of stomach virus(after the strep throat on christmas), the only friends i care to hang with are working tommorrow as am i. so yea looks like another lame ass night at home, i think a few ppl will come over after 12 tho.

doesnt make a fuck tho, im fucking broke. with more broke to come in the future.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black
You guys are sad

My plans got ruined, but I made new ones.

Original was to go to my friends house and get waaaaaaasted. That fucked up so a couple of friends and my girlfriend came to my house and we got slowly drunk in front of my parents.

Was good, yo.

First year I've ever had someone to kiss on the bells.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
I'm at my grandma's house right now.  Evidently it's not bad enough that everyone else is out partying, I have to be here using this FUCKING SHITTY SLOWASS COMPUTER and sleep in either a god damn sleeping bag or a fucking crusty piece of shit couch.  Instead of staying up late and playing CoD5.  All because my mom IS FUCKING SUDDENLY PARANOID ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  Fucking moron thinks the power's gonna go out cuz of the god damn wind and then I'm gonna light candles(because evidently I'm gay enough to do that instead of using a flashlight) and then the house is gonna catch on fire.  I feel like I'm being babied, I've rarely been this pissed in 2008.  Great fucking way to start out the new year.  FUCK
wheelsup@7
Yeah still here
+49|6631|Pennsylvania

Working unfortunately... bottle of asti will have to wait until morning
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

I did have plans, turned out shit though when the police turned up at the pub me and my mates were at because of a fight over a spilt fucking pint, A FUCKING £2.60 SPILT PINT OF FUCKING CARLSBERG FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Fuck sake, walking home 4 miles in the dark freezing early hours of 2009 is shit.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
I love everyone3f on bf2s i'm bucckled guy sand my mnates dave and phil and ian an dkeith are looking oaver my shoulder were listeninjg ti radio 1 and omg it's epic tng. i lov emay mayteed i love bf2s have a good 1009 gys!
SealXo
+309|6528
im gunna get drunk teenage bitches

f yall'
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Well I'm in college and can party whenever the hell I want. And since I don't feel like partying tonight, I won't I'll save it for another time.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5957|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

I did have plans, turned out shit though when the police turned up at the pub me and my mates were at because of a fight over a spilt fucking pint, A FUCKING £2.60 SPILT PINT OF FUCKING CARLSBERG FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Fuck sake, walking home 4 miles in the dark freezing early hours of 2009 is shit.
Why did your ass walk yo
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
JoshP
Banned
+176|5681|Notts, UK
o hai

no plans, most people i talk to seem to be drunk, i am not

lolz
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
Was a fair mish party, fuckied up now thoughi wanna go bed but my mums asleep on a chair in kitchen so ill probs jst go bed and let her s,leeep lthere lol
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
I masturbated.

There was a party that all of my friends went to, but I wasnt invited D':
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
i made a phone call to 911 stating that there has been a suicide, then I told them the victim was me. Oh wait no, that was just a movie I watched. Seven pounds go watch it good movie.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

Had plans with one of my friends. Fucker bailed on me and went to another party leaving me here feeling like a dumbass because I didn't have a backup plan. And with him I should of made one...

And everyone else already had plans. So I'm watching movies!

Btw: Just turned 2009 here so happy new year to everyone else that isn't doing shit tonight.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA

KuSTaV wrote:

There was a party that all of my friends went to, but I wasnt invited D':
this. fuck being home, i wanna go back to school.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm at my grandma's house right now.  Evidently it's not bad enough that everyone else is out partying, I have to be here using this FUCKING SHITTY SLOWASS COMPUTER and sleep in either a god damn sleeping bag or a fucking crusty piece of shit couch.  Instead of staying up late and playing CoD5.  All because my mom IS FUCKING SUDDENLY PARANOID ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  Fucking moron thinks the power's gonna go out cuz of the god damn wind and then I'm gonna light candles(because evidently I'm gay enough to do that instead of using a flashlight) and then the house is gonna catch on fire.  I feel like I'm being babied, I've rarely been this pissed in 2008.  Great fucking way to start out the new year.  FUCK
ahaha that's brutal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard