Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6558|Kent, UK

nighthawk843 wrote:

I wasn't going to add this to the flame admin thread basically because I know the majority of people on bf2s.com can't sit down for 5 minutes to read through a thread which is more than two paragraphs long.
This is the exact reason we have that thread. So we don't have to read this shit.

All I've got from your post is that you're about 14, been banned from a server and you think you're Top Gun when it comes to sniping. Not too impressive tbh.

And your retarded friend needs to learn English, then spelling, and then grammar. THEN he can be allowed the internet.

mmmmm'kay?
Cheers
B
johnpine
+1|6401
lame admin rules... all around no doubt.
I was trying to get my heli medal, and got into a server with my buddy, when after getting my 30 kills necessary for it, i got kicked for soloing. Fortunately I had taken an ss  for show off. Right there u can see the autoadmin kick reason. then i got the black screen with the ea message, so I took a ss of it to. Then  I asked my buddy to tell them admins I had screenies proving I wasnt soloing. They kindly unbanned me,  after that, but the appaerant rule of that particular server is no more thatn 30 kills per type of  vehicle....
Was I mad ? Yes.  I had the ss to complain anyways.... But the bottom line is why such an admin rule?... Who knows.
1)
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/arkyle … a745b2.jpg

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/65f1c260d266f4b1f79f0c1e8d909b7b54a745b2.jpg

2)
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/arkyle … 90f717.jpg

https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/a148b915b043261c2d2f43c80b748af68c90f717.jpg

PD...I forgot how to post pics here.
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

johnpine wrote:

lame admin rules... all around no doubt.
I was trying to get my heli medal, and got into a server with my buddy, when after getting my 30 kills necessary for it, i got kicked for soloing. Fortunately I had taken an ss  for show off. Right there u can see the autoadmin kick reason. then i got the black screen with the ea message, so I took a ss of it to. Then  I asked my buddy to tell them admins I had screenies proving I wasnt soloing. They kindly unbanned me,  after that, but the appaerant rule of that particular server is no more thatn 30 kills per type of  vehicle....
Was I mad ? Yes.  I had the ss to complain anyways.... But the bottom line is why such an admin rule?... Who knows.
1)
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/arkyle … a745b2.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … a745b2.jpg

2)
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/arkyle … 90f717.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/ … 90f717.jpg

PD...I forgot how to post pics here.
Now that rule looks like it violates the ROE.
hol0caust
+5|5912
Autoadmins are the devil's work, especially ones that are set to kick if you even fly over the uncap.  Cutting a map's potential dogfighting space in half is retarded, not to mention giving the pursued jet an easy way out of a fight.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
Hey that is what you get for playing on DPW.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … FFOFF.html

WHF Server, If your too good you get banned, like me, I then went onto their website asked to show their proof of my so called hacking. The clan produced a GUID/PID  that wasnt mine, when we showed them my GUID/PID which is clean they locked the topic then started posting in it so we couldnt reply. Banned the whole clan.

And to top it off here is this little jem....from a admin there.....

"Another thing Ping of the proof guy on time of the ban 30. Ping of the cheater 100. When somebody cheats the ping will be higher"

Its a UK server and I have an average of 25/30 ping now get this what hes saying is my ping was going up to 100 which (other people use the internets in my house) mean Im hacking..... *rolls eyes*.
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland

Stubbee wrote:

^WMD^

What the F%^$ is random bombing?. Dropping bombs on an enemy flag ohhh the horror and injustice of it all . I suppose I could have waited until various vehicles tried to leave and then bombed them. PUSSIES! Somebody got kicked for random strafing! WTF. Give up the BF2 server guys and go play Tiddly Winks.

Went back, finished the round to get the medal then asked them, in the appropriate language, to permaban me from their shit server.

Warned by one and kicked by another for the same bomb run. Was typing when kicked so missed that screenie.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6866 … 435mh9.png
Ok I nearly fell off me fooking chair reading that.... random bombing... what next !
Hayabusaa
+0|5716
*Mine* Infantry only server.

Spawned at the train on karkland, as a sniper, saw a squad of 3 coming over the bridge so ran behind the train on the left, got on the roof, and sure enough two were lay at the flag.

Killed both, spotted the other guy coming round the train in front so jumped down and killed him with my pistol while he was shooting at someone else got kicked for camping lol.

So I wait for my 1min to run out, log back in and ask why I was kicked (should point out here it was the server admin I had killed before) and received no reply, then jokingly said maybe you should have your admins bright pink so everyone can avoid killing them, and BAM BANNED for disrespecting.

Went onto their forum and posted my little story and the admin then told me it was because I was spawn camping, yet I was in my own teams spawn point?

Forum and posts can be found here http://www.mineclan.org/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

Great server up until this, played on it for several weeks without issue, just make sure not to kill anyone with *Mine* tag as it will result in a kick.

Last edited by Hayabusaa (2008-09-07 04:10:46)

thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5984
Reading this thread just makes me rage
CloakedStarship
+76|6567
=ISA= International Soldier Alliance

This clan and its surrounding community is just a huge group of noobs.  Me and members of the clan I am in would go there from time to time to play and the admins there are just total lamers.  If there's 5 or 6 of us, they will bf2cc switch our guys not too long after entering the server because we are apparently so much of a force that they can't unstack the server.  Never mind their guys trying to unstack it themselves, they're all on our team with us because they don't want to face us.

Well after a while of being inconvenienced by the admins like that, they started kicking our members for dumb reasons.  Just yesterday before I was banned I was kicked for "flying too close to the carrier" although I never got near it, and then was kicked right after rejoining because I went back to the team I was on before.  Well our guys experienced kicks like these for a while, until the bans started coming.

Namely, they think we hack.  I was banned for hacks because apparently the DAO-12 to the face multiple times is just too much for these guys to handle.  A clan mate of mine was banned multiple times because they think he hacks in the jet.  They never were able to produce PB screens on anybody for anything but left us banned for days anyway when we tried to straighten things out.  So recently we just gave up.  Me and another clan mate went in and got ourselves permabanned for some closure.  I t-bagged an admin who indeed did have a tight enough ass, and he banned me for it.  Any little excuse I'm sure he was looking for it. 

Anyway point being =ISA= is a server of noobs, run by noobs, for the noobs.  If you have skill, or are just not a noob, then don't go there because you are not welcome.  If you're too good there for too long they'll ban you.  The rules tend to be arbitrary so even if you haven't done anything wrong, you did... and that's too bad I guess.  Don't bother posting the truth on their forums.  They'll ban you from there too.

Its ironic really that they would choose to alienate the skilled player base since their motto is "Keep =ISA= Strong."  How strong will you stay when an entire player base is not welcome in your server?  Especially now that the entire game's player base is much smaller than it used to be.
Martin_Frobisher
+5|6310|Washington DC
WMD is the gayest of the gay, they tried to kick me for j10 whoring when i was going for my expert a while back, as soon as i got the kills needed dude told me to get out of the plane or he would kick me.

I am pretty sure telling people what vehicles they can and can't use and how they can use them is against the ROE, how they have kept their server alive so long is beyond me.
eFse7en
Beatboxer
+4|5601|Poland
Have you even been dreaming about being immortal, phi... being immortal on LMG in usmc spawn? Your dreams have come true. Just join Gotland clan, be an admin and be a smartass which can use rules on his way.

Here is the story.

I was playing normally on server Battlefield gotland karkand infantry #04. I was on MEC side sitting at east low bulding and sniping players, and usmc was losing. Nobody was baseraping, even amout of thrown grenades was suprisingly ok. USMC had no flag, and admin was in their team. Suddely my friend got kicked for spawnkilling by Nemesis2000, and after kicking another or maybe two players in row for spawnkilling we saw warning message. I don't remember exact message but it was something like: Next spawnkilling will result in a ban. I thought that i was not doing wrong as i never kill spawning players in uncappable usmc base.
I saw guy on LMG, i've took him down, i saw a sniper outside the sand and shoot him down, and suddenly i saw message Banning eFse7en for spawnkilling. You can imagine how suprised i was. My 2nd friend was still in the game and asked admin nemesis2000:
why eFse7en was banned
- cuz he was spawnkilling
but he didn't
- yes he did, he killed me

It appeared that admin was sitting on LMG in uncappable usmc base and shooting to mec, and whoever killed him got kicked/banned, and he kick/banned 10 or even more ppl for that.

I must say here that i'm not telling imagine stories here. I have proof of conversation with admins on their forums which is only for registrated users, but if you mail me i will send you html version of the converastion.

Anyway i had similar problem in the past with SAS 22nd clan, but they had very nice head admins who discovered the problem, not even took off unfair ban, but also revoked admin rights to him and apologise to us(me and banned friend). I was really surprised for such mature and great behaviour. So if anyone is telling bad about 22nd SAS then maybe it was only singular admin, or some misunderstanding.

Anyway i though it would be similar that time. I couldn't contact them ASAP on VoIP, cuz they didn't have Ventrilo, and i didn't meet them at ts. So i posted my regards on their forum and expected taking the ban off. I was so wrong... First they told me i was spawnraping. Well i play that game for more over 800 hours and i haven't saw a guy spawning on LMG ever. I was making many counterarguments to their decision, as there were no rule for banning me, and noone warned me(cuz he warned all for spawnraping and killing guy on LMG is not spawraping, so i though i was doing nothing wrong). First the admin who banned me (nemesis2000) was repeating himself that i should accept the ban and come back in 1 month. Other admins were not reading my post and starting discussion with ignorance and trying to make argument for what i already did counterargument before. The most funny thing is that they don't understand their own rules (and they said they are "Crystalclear" - ROTFL), and they thouth that the only thing is important how they interpret them. They locked my topic cuz it was inconvenient, they didn't read my posts, so i had to tell it again as counterargument and they even claimed i was spamming? They didn't answer to my questions, only answering to what in was convenient for them. After they were "bored" of arguing with me they told me that if I keep arguing, they will ban me for 3 months on all their servers.

Finally they didn't know what to do so then pinned my ban for the baserape case and said that they can interpret baserape as they want and baserape in their opinion is also killing guy on LMG.

I don't want to offence all Gotland admins, because i'm sure that there are good ones who didn't join the conversation.
Anyway here is the black list of admins who were participating in the forum conversation :

ban admin: Nemesis2000
others who were defending nemesis2000:
daskedennis
X3z
Magnus
SwVoip-Thengill

so take good care before meeting one, and if you meet nemesis2000 in the game, please kill him for me.

so again. If you like to be immortal, just hire yourself as gotland admin, it will turn your riddiculous God mode on.

Greetings...
from fair player threated like that.

Last edited by eFse7en (2009-05-08 17:19:38)

eFse7en
Beatboxer
+4|5601|Poland

100% Irishpride wrote:

NATO Elite Forces Airmaps, Probably 1 of my most played servers in the last 3 months, I became a regular fairly quick, I dont mean to sound like a cocky lil nobead but I destroyed the server, I went for like 4 rounds without dieing and massing up 200 kills +, I suppose I seen it coming, but I was banned for cheating. Later I went onto the forums, and very politely and civic'ly(<<< if thats a word) asked why I was banned and what proof is there of cheating, they had no proof and said somthing along the lines of 'Its not possible to hit Jets/Inf In a chopper that constantly', for those that know me, im a fairly average/skilled Heli pilot/gunner, I later recieved a PM -
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … 2/lolz.jpg
[...]
I would advise people to play in the NATO server, its got a good map rotation and the members are friendly, just dont own em too much...
I must also admit that NATO Elite Forces has bad admins. I was flying chopper with my friend on dragon valley map, and we didn't have any threat from usmc side. He had very nice scores. Suddenly my friend got kicked for some stupid reason (i don't remember). When he got back and we were asking why he was kicked, we were both kicked with reasons "Don't be a donkey fucker". When we came to their ts to ask what the hell happened they banned us immiediately from ts after recognising it was us. And i'm preety sure it's the same head admin that banned you.

100% Irishpride wrote:

As for those 22SAS Tits, I was banned last night for 'Constant Rule breaking', there was 10 tickets left in round and I was like 62-8.
[...]
BTW - this is the kinda stuff I was doing constantly in their server. -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUyMHkrxfDM
1. I must say that you rock
2. I don't understand why you were suprised that you got banned, because seatswitching is not allowed on most servers. It is not allowed as it is not doable to shoot in real life without a pilot, it is not a teamplay when you posses a heli for your own, blocking others to fly with you, and also most cheaters use seatswitching exploit as TV is very powerful weapon. Most admin decided to forbid seatswitching, and you have to respect their rules.
3. Don't offence other admins, just cuz they banned you when you were constantly breaking the rules(seaswitching in this case).
k.one
+22|6196|Finland

eFse7en wrote:

Have you even been dreaming about being immortal, phi... being immortal on LKM in usmc spawn? Your dreams have come true. Just join Gotland clan, be an admin and be a smartass which can use rules on his way.

Here is the story.

I was playing normally on server Battlefield gotland karkand infantry #04. I was on MEC side sitting at east low bulding and sniping players, and usmc was losing. Nobody was baseraping, even amout of thrown grenades was suprisingly ok. USMC had no flag, and admin was in their team. Suddely my friend got kicked for spawnkilling by Nemesis2000, and after kicking another or maybe two players in row for spawnkilling we saw warning message. I don't remember exact message but it was something like: Next spawnkilling will result in a ban. I thought that i was not doing wrong as i never kill spawning players in uncappable usmc base.
I saw guy on lkm, i've took him down, i saw a sniper outside the sand and shoot him down, and suddenly i saw message Banning eFse7en for spawnkilling. You can imagine how suprised i was. My 2nd friend was still in the game and asked admin nemesis2000:
why eFse7en was banned
- cuz he was spawnkilling
but he didn't
- yes he did, he killed me

It appeared that admin was sitting on LKM in uncappable usmc base and shooting to mec, and whoever killed him got kicked/banned, and he kick/banned 10 or even more ppl for that.

I must say here that i'm not telling imagine stories here. I have proof of conversation with admins on their forums which is only for registrated users, but if you mail me i will send you html version of the converastion.

Anyway i had similar problem in the past with SAS 22nd clan, but they had very nice head admins who discovered the problem, not even took off unfair ban, but also revoked admin rights to him and apologise to us(me and banned friend). I was really surprised for such mature and great behaviour. So if anyone is telling bad about 22nd SAS then maybe it was only singular admin, or some misunderstanding.

Anyway i though it would be similar that time. I couldn't contact them ASAP on VoIP, cuz they didn't have Ventrilo, and i didn't meet them at ts. So i posted my regards on their forum and expected taking the ban off. I was so wrong... First they told me i was spawnraping. Well i play that game for more over 800 hours and i haven't saw a guy spawning on LKM ever. I was making many counterarguments to their decision, as there were no rule for banning me, and noone warned me(cuz he warned all for spawnraping and killing guy on lkm is not spawraping, so i though i was doing nothing wrong). First the admin who banned me (nemesis2000) was repeating himself that i should accept the ban and come back in 1 month. Other admins were not reading my post and starting discussion with ignorance and trying to make argument for what i already did counterargument before. The most funny thing is that they don't understand their own rules (and they said they are "Crystalclear" - ROTFL), and they thouth that the only thing is important how they interpret them. They locked my topic cuz it was inconvenient, they didn't read my posts, so i had to tell it again as counterargument and they even claimed i was spamming? They didn't answer to my questions, only answering to what in was convenient for them. After they were "bored" of arguing with me they told me that if I keep arguing, they will ban me for 3 months on all their servers.

Finally they didn't know what to do so then pinned my ban for the baserape case and said that they can interpret baserape as they want and baserape in their opinion is also killing guy on lkm.

I don't want to offence all Gotland admins, because i'm sure that there are good ones who didn't join the conversation.
Anyway here is the black list of admins who were participating in the forum conversation :

ban admin: Nemesis2000
others who were defending nemesis2000:
daskedennis
X3z
Magnus
SwVoip-Thengill

so take good care before meeting one, and if you meet nemesis2000 in the game, please kill him for me.

so again. If you like to be immortal, just hire yourself as gotland admin, it will turn your riddiculous God mode on.

Greetings...
from fair player threated like that.
hehe same have happend to me but i have gone every time to theirs website and cryed there
btw i have killed that nemesis alot of times so you owe me xD
i have played on gotland 04 server now almost a 4 months and got banned 4 times and kicked +10 times xd
the server is good when admins started to know you better tho but the server really sucks you have 25 players on your side but 20 guys play as suppor and spamm nades 5 are just playing whit spec ops etc....
King_cjc
+0|5584
On one server, forgot the name, banned me for capturing a base
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality

King_cjc wrote:

On one server, forgot the name, banned me for capturing a base
Obviously a padding server or a time server. In either case bad places to go if you want to keep your stats.  sarcasm However if you don't care then go for it as they sound like oodles of fun ! /sarcasm
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
[CFH]metalmechanic
+1|5569
I once got kicked from a christian server for "TEA BAGGING AN ADMIN" then i returned and asked why i was kicked they said NO TEA BAGGING. READ THE SERVER RULES. I told them Jesus didn't teach me to read and... well i got banned.

Another time i was on. flying the su-34. put one missile in him. knew i couldn't attack the air Field, so i politely, let him make two repair passes and then gunned him down as soon as he got past the hanger... so i get kicked and then upon returning they keep spamming, if the enemy jet returns to their air base i MUST BREAK OFF AND RETURN TO MINE...so then i make about 5 good bombing runs on their uncap and... well i got banned.

TO MANY RULES...  The one i really hate is "THE LINE RULE" what kind of crap is that. Learn where to stand or you don't get the vehicle. How do they know who was there first is there an admin assigned to each run way. shouting I'm the jet keeper get to the back of the line.

I hate rules. i say kill anything that move, rape, pillage and just do what you want. only rules should be NO TEAM KILLING. that's about it and language is an acceptable rule. although i don't understand how its OK for kids to go around killing people, screaming in squad chat I JUST PWN3D THAT NOOB... EAT IT. God forbid they see someone type in shit...
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
Best one ever, server message says no bunny hopping... I stand in one spot in the middle of the road at Karky hotel, and,

hop hop hop hoppy hoppy hop...

I get banned for bunny hopping ! I shit you not I said nothing to no one, just spwaned seen the rule ran to the middle of the road and hopped in one spot. I nearly wet myself when I seen the ban coming.
Seipoc
+2|6122
-(BS)- clan is a group of noobs lol

banned me off their server because apparently i am a hacker
$tayGold
Be Eazy!
+10|5534|USA

Seipoc wrote:

-(BS)- clan is a group of noobs lol

banned me off their server because apparently i am a hacker
Same exact thing happened to me. Suspected hacker = EDIT: too good to play on that server.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6467
I was on SNS (German Server) and got banned for being a fighting commander on Dragon Valley.  I was by the PLA Airfield flag - two USMC rolled up to take the flag - I shot them and was kicked - I mean - what am I supposed to do - not defend myself?
eFse7en
Beatboxer
+4|5601|Poland
some admins are just stupid and think that no fighting commander should be he cannot fire a bullet. I know dragon valley map quite good and it is essencial to have refinery flag on china side. So as commander you SHOULD protect it unless there are ppl around who can defend it for you.
Fighting commander was rule made to protect server from ppl who be a commander but give a damn about team, and do whatever they want. If your actions are about to achieve victory for your team and at the same time you can help your teammates with assets, then you're great commander and imo not a rule breaker at all.
If admin kicks you for defending refinery, it's just mean he has no imagination or he was in usmc and really didn't like that mission "capture refinery" has failed.

Anyway if admins make their mind clear that their interpretation of fighting commander is not killing anyone at all, then sadly... you should play on other server.

Btw those admins who limit commander rights on dragon valley, with less than 30 ppl, are just digging a hole under them. Cuz fewer ppl will apply to be one then.

edit: wait, you have been BANNED? O_o no comment...

Last edited by eFse7en (2009-05-08 17:15:46)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5457
=365= INSOMNIA wake, dont go there, their admins dont have any clue how to play the game and thus kicking for reasons such "no spamming commander", almost made me epicrage when some of their 2inch dick admins threw out "!b roa jackass" apparently cause I was spotting USMC all the time that were trying to sneak past our defensive lines, or when there was a squad attacking a flag on the other side of the map and didnt have UAV ready. So if you know how to play stay the fuck away, tbh.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6303
I dunno about Insomnia now, But back in the day that shit was bumpin!
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5555|♥♥
*R|A* or raging Angels is a fail clan.

1. In there rules you must have 150+ hours in order to join... 6 members don't have 150.
2. Some of the server admins have no idea on how the game works.
3. They ban people for living near a friend who has hacked.
4. there members stretch the rules to give them selfs an advantage in game.
5. Do something against the rules that one of there members is doing and you will get in trouble with them having no consequence.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard