Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

phishman420 wrote:

See you in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/kylef
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

phishman420 wrote:

See you in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GG, but how pass interference wasn't called was bull shit. The Vikings did deserve to loose that game the way they were playing 7 fucking fumbles, 4 lost.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
I thought it was going to be called, but they were both pushing/grabbing each other, and it's a tough call to make at that point in the game.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6457|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

phishman420 wrote:

I thought it was going to be called, but they were both pushing/grabbing each other, and it's a tough call to make at that point in the game.
He had his wrist lol, but they were quick to point out that they don't want a penalty to change the out come of the game..... but if their wasn't a penalty he would have had it.

Their needs to be a shake up of the damn refing rules in the off season. To many games this year have had horse shit calling.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
Go Giants.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

phishman420 wrote:

Go Giants.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

haffeysucks wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go Giants.
You jinxed it.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...

SgtHeihn wrote:

Their needs to be a shake up of the damn refing rules in the off season. To many games this year have had horse shit calling.
if you feel that way you can take it up with the refs (i wouldn't).

https://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/12/right_cross.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6600

phishman420 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go Giants.
You jinxed it.
oh come on, they're a strong team offensively and defensively.  they shouldn't have lost to the boys last week and they definitely shouldn't lose today.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

phishman420 wrote:

Go Giants.
Yep, Panthers are giving us everything right now.
Roc18
`
Woot Jacobs!
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...
damn we've got a good game here.
Roc18
`
No Good!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Ot Baby!
Roc18
`
And Giants ball, good shit.
aj0404
+298|6320|Iowa...
better hope the D steps up.
Roc18
`
omg RW amost lost it. This game is killing me.
Roc18
`
Ward!!!!! Found that hole.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Great run

Edit: He's a beast

Last edited by Stingray24 (2008-12-21 20:29:14)

Roc18
`
Giants Win!!! Home Field Advantage! Wooooot!

gg

Last edited by Roc18 (2008-12-21 20:33:39)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
Giants arent going back to the Super Bowl dude. . . . . .  They may have home field, but they arent going to the big dance!! MARK MY WORDS!

p.s. GO NINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! We'll be back!!!

I've gone to every Niner home game this season, and slowly but surely we are getting better.  We need more talent on the offensive side of the ball, but we'll be back sooner than later!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2008-12-22 00:21:25)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
If Carolina loses to NO next week, we will be NFC South Champs! Playoff game at the Dome FTW!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
If the Niners started Shaun Hill since week 1, we would have won the NFC west. . . . . . . .  Arizona is THE worst team to ever play in the playoff's!

They are gonna get absolutely STEAMED in the first round!!
Roc18
`
I'm feeling so much pity for the Lions right now, I hope they beat Green Bay today.

Last edited by Roc18 (2008-12-27 22:00:42)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
I WILL be at the 49er game today (for a change!! have season tickets)!! BEAT THE SKINS BABY!!!

If I get good pics from my blackberry, I will post some!! tailgate, seats, girlfriend etc.!! hahahaha
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

fadedsteve wrote:

girlfriend
That's all we care about.

I hope I can find a bar around here that will be showing the Carolina and Atlanta games. Everyone up here is a Bills fan, so it might be tough to find a place showing anything but the Bills/Pats game. On a side note, I saw a falcon the other day in the wild.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard