Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
When u make a head shot as a sniper over a couple hundred metres should a replay box come up showing ur great shot and where it hit?

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2006-03-12 22:03:59)

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6762

No this isn't Sniper Elite... this is BF2
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
i think it would be kinda cool to see if you got a headshot, or were killed by one like it shows in CS...
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6624|Cherry Pie
I would be cool if you could shoot them in the nuts and have the same replay but they grab themselves down there.  I would shoot the MEC guys in the nuts everytime...
PunkX
stoned
+198|6623|Canada
Or liek a bullet cam. When you get like an amazing headshot, the camera follows the bullet
NZDeathBoy
+20|6699|Chch, New Zealand
That would be cool, but it depends on a few things. Who sees the little replay?
If its you (the sniper) or your team then it would be ok, But if the whole game gets to see it, and if the camara follows the bullet, then the whole other team knows where the sniper is, which would suck, as trying to get a good snip postion that you can't been seen and no-one knows is very hard.

Or maybe for one of the load screens between round/map. The best headshot repay is played for all to see
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Battlecorder.
Adams_BJ
No only u c it, no1 else
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6775|UK
Gay :p
NZDeathBoy

Adams_BJ wrote:

No only u c it, no1 else
Should ahve made that clear at the start, lol
Adams_BJ

NZDeathBoy wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

No only u c it, no1 else
Should ahve made that clear at the start, lol
yeh, probably :S
DZL-X
+0|6627|Brooklyn, NY
Sounds good... because I always make headshots with my M24
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6697
Its called Thirteen and that game really sucked
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
I don't think having an instant replay would be that practical, but I think for any weapon that it should display the distance of the shot.

Examples:
PlayerDude1 [M95] (211 meters) Victim 1
LG-MindBullets [92FS] (46 meters) Victim2
LG-MindBullets [SRAW] (182 meters) Victim3
LuckyBastard [Shock Paddles] (2 meters) Victim4

This would be simple and could be displayed for everyone to see without being distracting. It'd be cool to see what types of long distance shots players are able to pull off.
NZDeathBoy
LG-MindBullets, thats a good idea man
EvilJebus
+11|6624
Sure it'd be nice but it would be almost impossible to implement in the game. Then you gotta realise you probably wont wanna sit there and watch your amazing headshot after you just killed a guy, it usualy pisses the other team off.
Adams_BJ
Yeh having the distances would b pretty cool, plus the bragging rights that go along with it lol
R0lyP0ly
+161|6653|USA

Adams_BJ wrote:

When u make a head shot as a sniper over a couple hundred metres should a replay box come up showing ur great shot and where it hit?
well, since  you said you made a head shot, i think i could deduct where the bullet hit
Adams_BJ
haha *cough* ha
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6625|Quebec city, Canada
It would be cool to get a Killcam like in Call of duty. for the ones that are not familiar with that thing : when you get killed by someone, you can see through a little video his screen while he killed you. Thats pretty usefull to avoid aimboters but the problem is snipers cant stay at their position after their kill.

Last edited by -=raska=- (2006-04-27 20:50:13)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Battlecorder.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6773|Golden, CO
The easy way to tell if you got a headshot: they die instantly.
Adams_BJ
but itd b cool 2 have a view of the guy running then the slomotion bullet hitting him in the eye
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Adams_BJ wrote:

No only u c it, no1 else
Still kind of silly. Leaves you open to attack. Like I said, play on Battlecorder servers and hope to god you can figure it out.

LG-MindBullets wrote:

I don't think having an instant replay would be that practical, but I think for any weapon that it should display the distance of the shot.

Examples:
PlayerDude1 [M95] (211 meters) Victim 1
LG-MindBullets [92FS] (46 meters) Victim2
LG-MindBullets [SRAW] (182 meters) Victim3
LuckyBastard [Shock Paddles] (2 meters) Victim4

This would be simple and could be displayed for everyone to see without being distracting. It'd be cool to see what types of long distance shots players are able to pull off.
Range wouldn't be bad, but it should be for sniper rifles only, if we're just talking on-foot mods.

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Its called Thirteen and that game really sucked
According to you! I mean, I played the demo for an hour. Cell shading was fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard