E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6728|UK
When you think to yourself "damn that was good"

Mine is flying an attack chopper solo and switching to the gunner seat, quickly firing the  TV missile to take out enemy choppers, preferably full black hawks.

Me and this guy were doing it on Kubra the other day and we were getting called cheaters by nearly the whole team.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6740
I enjoy shock paddling people. I imagine I've taken quite a few unnecessary deaths by going for the 'zap' instead of just shooting the guy.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6689|South Korea.
Stabbing them in the back when they try to roof camp. Or no, droping  a grenade on top of them, that makes for some nice screenshots.
Bravo3
+12|6696
killing them with a smoke grenade
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

scraping them off the carrier without firing a shot
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6728|UK

stryyker wrote:

scraping them off the carrier without firing a shot
I got 8 kills doing that once.

LOLZ
Copen
+0|6683
I really enjoy puting c4 on a bridge and blowing it just before a vehicle gets to it so they fall through the hole.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6828|Singapore

Squishing someone with the heli by landing on them
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6818
clicking the mouse
Sickness
+0|6664|Killingly, CT
I thoroughly enjoy using the bumper on any of the vehicles to send people to their eventual doom.

Ironically, even though implemented - honking the horn for some reason doesn't really get the picture across to people to get the f*ck out of the way. Honk twice for a love tap, honk thrice for some road splat.
Tsa-Rye
+1|6658|Portland, OR
Harsh language.  Sometimes by spilling a beer on my keyboard, both seem to work fairly well.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6815|EUR
The things with TV-Missiles is....you get to see your oppenants face just before he meets his maker.
Torin
+52|6732
Blindly machine gunning infantry in a jet. Nothing feels better than sweeping a spawn point and raking in 5 kills on people you couldn't even see.
smk_valvanite
+12|6715|New Zealand, CHCH
i like shooting people with the sniper rifle, preferebly the l96, i swear i can see them say 'fuck' just before i click the trigger

i like long distance rocket shots that curve towards and enemy, especially if hes running too,

but my fave is running towards an enemy firing at you, switcinh to knife, jumping many times, then goine prone on top of him and stabbing him, looks real l33t if you do it fast!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6663|Canada
Poke them in the asshole with the knife, looool
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6689|South Korea.
A nice way of killing, is throwing a flashbang at people who think they own at teamwork, then swapping for the Suport kit you found on the floor, and owning them all at once.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6734|San Francisco
I LOVE knifing people...for the sheer surprise and awesomeness factors.

"The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn." Jean Reno, "Léon" (Or "The Professional" for Americans).
Kibbick
+1|6673
I'm a fan of carbombs, stack c4 in a car, drive it onto a well used road, park it, go hide in a shrub or something and toast the next guy who comes by.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6666|UK

Sickness wrote:

I thoroughly enjoy using the bumper on any of the vehicles to send people to their eventual doom.

Ironically, even though implemented - honking the horn for some reason doesn't really get the picture across to people to get the f*ck out of the way. Honk twice for a love tap, honk thrice for some road splat.
i find the horn quite useful in attracting enemy fighters into an early grave. you'd be surprised how many of them actually try to get in

Last edited by NoS (2006-03-15 15:52:02)

Rizen_Ji
+41|6775|200m out and smiling at you.
smoke nade to the head is definately the best and most humiliating kill ever.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6810|AUS, Canberra
mine is a head shot while they bunny hop.
EvilJebus
+11|6664
Knife and Defibrillator kills, knife is always a good insult, but the defibrillator just adds that extra something. Then there are the road kills... Aaaah the road kills, I know I'm pissed if I get ran over, so it makes it all the more fun if some bad guy runs out of nowhere and gets blindsided by my FAV. For that extra fun, try it with the Jet or Hele even like some people have mentioned, nothing like being it my a low flying jet to make you consider quitting BF2. Then you have the "no-scope" kills with the sniper, nothing like turning around as a sniper to see a guy about to knife you only to get shot by my bolt action two feet from victory. Finally, any kind of kill from on top of an enemy tank. Whats a support guy to do against an enemy tank? Climb on top of course! The enemies are always confused as to why their tank is shooting them.
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6780|Clinton, MD, USA
Jumping on them.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6797|06-01
knifing snipers but recently, claymore kills on those hunting me (when i am a sniper); support/ spec-op spots me, i run, they chase, i drop a claymore round the corner, BOOM!

sweet....
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6770|Uhh... erm...
If you ask me, tanks should always have 2 packs of C4 on them. For feng shui.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard