TomoMajca
+2|6691
since 1.21 got out I encounterd the flag problem twice. The thing is our flag had been turned white (neutral). Then I killed the ocupator and tried to regain the flag, but it just stood there all white. Then three more of my guys came, and so there ware 4 of us standing there and watching the flag NOT changing, just staying stuck at the bottom of the pool. No, there ware no enemyes near by. Not only had we checked out the sourounding area but I used UAV and scan. There was nobody there but the flag stood like that till the end of the round. The same thing happend on the other map, on the other server, two days later.

So my question is WTF?!
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6845|TX
had this happen to me as well.  but in my case the flag went to the top of the poll but never changed once it got to the top.  we had 6 guys looking at the flag and then fan out to find bad guys (none were found).  about 2 minutes later a clan mate who stayed behind did manage to get the flag capped.  it kinda sucked as we really needed that spawn point ASAP.
TomoMajca
+2|6691
We lost a round cause of that. It sucks and thats it. I think ill downgrade this BS. Every patch it gets worse.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
this has happened to me even before the new patch, think it first happened during patch 1.12?

Have you noticed that you can not spawn on your squad leader more since the new patch? I know that you can not spawn when there are not control points on your team, but even when there are team conrtol points, i have not been able to spawn on my squad leader when he has a green dot on him.

can get very annoying
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6831|Grapevine, TX
Never encountered that once, huh? 1.21 is playing great! I have no time to complain, see you on the battlefield!
MightyMet
+2|6681|Tacoma, WA

theDude5B wrote:

Have you noticed that you can not spawn on your squad leader more since the new patch? I know that you can not spawn when there are not control points on your team, but even when there are team conrtol points, i have not been able to spawn on my squad leader when he has a green dot on him.
can get very annoying
I did notice this as well over the weekend.  It seems to occur when the squad leader is in a small or inclosed space where there is little or no physical room to spawn near him.  Guess that would make sense though.  Would be nice if it put that red circle around him when that situation occures.  I would also like it to show somethign different when he's been killed as opposed to showing the same thing when they are in a full vehicle.  But that's another story.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752

MightyMet wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

can get very annoying
I did notice this as well over the weekend.  It seems to occur when the squad leader is in a small or inclosed space where there is little or no physical room to spawn near him.  Guess that would make sense though.  Would be nice if it put that red circle around him when that situation occures.  I would also like it to show somethign different when he's been killed as opposed to showing the same thing when they are in a full vehicle.  But that's another story.
Yeah it could be the small space theory, however, spawned on my mate who was the squad leader. he was a sniper at the top of a chimney thingy and i managed to spawn. but then i died and couldnt spawn again. he was in the same position though.

stange!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard