Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6144|Belgium

_j5689_ wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

It's a long story but here goes:

That girl I was talking about, well I talked to her on last Monday morning and asked what my friend (her ex) was actually saying when he said he would talk to her for me.  Then I thought that what I had asked was really really stupid and I just went back to my seat, almost cried, and then forgot about it and her and was happy for the rest of the day.  I didn't talk to her or even look at her in the eyes for the rest of the week except a couple times at lunch on Friday, normally I do it almost all the time.

Then today, my friend (her ex) and I were waiting near his locker, because he was going to introduce me to this other girl that can help me with my Asperger syndrome social problems.  Amazingly this happens:

I see the girl that I like in front of him and she just keeps looking at me for a few seconds and waves to us both and then she comes up with a hugging motion and me and my friend both think it's for him, but she pushes him aside and says no and then gives ME a hug.  The first time that she has ever hugged me as a matter of fact.

What might have been a reason for this hug?

Is it that thing where you stop showing a girl attention and suddenly she reallys wants you?
People always want what they can't get, or maybe it is actually due to your friend telling her you're interested...
She's known that I've been interested already, I've liked her for over a year now.  Plus I made it like brutally obvious.
She probably didn't realize it until recently, some girls work in mysterious ways
Anyhoo, the thing is when girls show affection they want some back,so now it should be cool if you hugged her once in a while
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
Yeah, I guess it would be a good idea.  I never know when is a good time to do it though.  Or like if she wants me to.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-15 17:07:36)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6144|Belgium

_j5689_ wrote:

Yeah, I guess it would be a good idea.  I never know when is a good time to do it though.  Or like if she wants me to.
You'll learn, but an obvious sign is when she looks you in the eye and smiles ( when she's pretty close)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6475

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Andoura wrote:

I don't have to think about her, I need to see friends, smoke a cigarette, smoke a joint, and try to let it go... it will be hard.
Good luck man. You've made much more progress then I have as of late. I went out with that German girl tonight that I was talking about before. I was the man with the plan, but after I picked her up and we went out to eat, she told me of some other things going on she wanted to attend. So great? I'm a chauffeur now?

Anyway, we went to this 'Open Mic' gig going on at the Student Center, kinda sucked...Tthen she wanted to hit up a 'Beach Party' her friend was having. Beach party? Ok, so it's a group of people (All her friends btw) gettin together in their swimming suits gettin drunk at some dudes house in the middle of the winter...Sounds fun right? Well, I'm not exactly feeling confident going to a random place in 10 degree weather dressed in swimming trunks...

Damnit maybe I should down a few beers and scope the place out later...

Or some BF2?

fuck it I might just hit some pubs instead,
Wat the fuck. so this very same girl I've been talkin about and I've also took out for dinner asked me for money because she is taking a trip out west 2 Cali w/ friends this holiday...She want's money for the "Time" she worked for us, and the "Hours" she's spent working for me this last week (Which is 'bout 2 hours) but I already paid her for the weekend she worked, now she is asking for the "Hours" she worked that weekend...Ok? No. I already paid u for the weekend. It's called $100, dinner, and sex with me. Oh you want more money? Hmm....
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6475

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

You'll learn, but an obvious sign is when she looks you in the eye and smiles ( when she's pretty close)
2 kinda keep things on topic, huggin' is good man, even a kiss on the cheek. you know what you should do? Kiss her on the cheek as u move in for a hug, and when u move back and she is lookin ya in the eye and smiling, pause for a moment...If nothing is said during this moment, just move in and kiss her on the lips. Go for it. If it doesn't work then u can curse me 2 death, but you probably won't have 2
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5982|Australia
So theres this chick at school right, shes one of my best mates, but i don't really know how to tell her how i really feel about her

how can i go about telling her how i really feel? ive been going to school with her for about 7 years now through 2 different schools.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6130
You go to her, you say "yo dude can we gotta rap man 2 man"

nd yer just say dat u want her 2 make ur sandwhiches and clean ur house nd stuff nd she'll get da drift
dtacs
+126|5982|Australia
does anyone have any real advice?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6130
Ok tell her that you're no stranger to love and that you are both fully aware of the rules. Tell her that what you're thinking of is a full commitment, and that she wouldnt get this from any other guy

Just tell her that you want to say how you're feeling and that she needs to understand

Inform her that you have no intentions whatsoever of giving her up, letting her down, nor running around and deserting her. Other non-intentions may or may not be restricted to making her cry, saying goodbye and telling lies which would result in hurting her (the girl in question)

At this point further reinforcement may be necessary so ask her to ask you how you're feeling and query her on whether she is too blind to see (how you feel presumably)

At this point, end the conversation by reiterating the fact that you will "never give you (her) up". You may repeat this as necessary

Last edited by thraSK (2008-12-16 03:03:57)

dtacs
+126|5982|Australia
i wonder if anybody has ever actually done that
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|6130

Acreta wrote:

Indeed, seems like the kind of thing you'd hear in some kind of 80's love ballad
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6621|6 6 4 oh, I forget

thraSK wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Indeed, seems like the kind of thing you'd hear in some kind of 80's love ballad
Give 2 Live Crew a try instead.

Put your lips on my dick and suck my asshole too.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6869|Sydney, Australia

Acreta wrote:

So theres this chick at school right, shes one of my best mates, but i don't really know how to tell her how i really feel about her

how can i go about telling her how i really feel? ive been going to school with her for about 7 years now through 2 different schools.
If ever a case for the "Friends Zone"...

I won't offer any advice, since I fucked up a friendship pretty hard about 6 months ago. Currently, after what's been said, she can go to hell.

Guess that's advice enough...

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
bennisboy
+829|6794|Poundland

Acreta wrote:

Well just tell her. Altho make sure you dont come across as needy. Girls hate that. Just go for it man
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas

bennisboy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Well just tell her. Altho make sure you dont come across as needy. Girls hate that. Just go for it man
Contrary to bennis' advice, I wouldn't just tell her. Ask her out on a date instead. That way, she'll get the message, and then you've already asked her out. Worst case scenario is she says no, is slightly confused, and you can sort her out and go back to being friends.

But telling her how you feel? Worst case scenario is she never wants to see your face again.
bennisboy
+829|6794|Poundland

MadKatter wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Acreta wrote:

Contrary to bennis' advice, I wouldn't just tell her. Ask her out on a date instead. That way, she'll get the message, and then you've already asked her out. Worst case scenario is she says no, is slightly confused, and you can sort her out and go back to being friends.

But telling her how you feel? Worst case scenario is she never wants to see your face again.
Thats what I meant, you dont wanna seem needy. You say you like her, then tell her the two of you are going to hang out sometime
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
Well, I haven't talked to that girl I that hugged me since that happened.  Tomorrow morning is the last time I'll be able to talk to her before the break.  Should I do it or try to keep ignoring her for that "attraction by ignorance" trick?

My friend is telling me I should just keep ignoring her until she starts initiating conversation with me.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-17 15:14:18)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6144|Belgium

_j5689_ wrote:

Well, I haven't talked to that girl I that hugged me since that happened.  Tomorrow morning is the last time I'll be able to talk to her before the break.  Should I do it or try to keep ignoring her for that "attraction by ignorance" trick?

My friend is telling me I should just keep ignoring her until she starts initiating conversation with me.
If I was you I would go for it, srsly, b/c in breaks most people find a GF or BF soooooo, wiating could make it a sucky situation....
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

If I was you I would go for it, srsly, b/c in breaks most people find a GF or BF soooooo, wiating could make it a sucky situation....
She already has one according to one of her friends.  I'm pretty sure it's just another throwaway relationship though.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6889|FUCK UBISOFT

_j5689_ wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

She already has one according to one of her friends.  I'm pretty sure it's just another throwaway relationship though.
Could you beat this guy in a fight?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

Miggle wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Could you beat this guy in a fight?
Since he's black, I'm gonna already assume no. lol.  Haven't seen him yet either

She's black btw if I hadn't mentioned that.  And my friend (her ex) is white.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-17 18:46:13)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
I didn't talk to her today and I feel like I was looking at her too much.  This is probably gonna bother me all through the break.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-18 12:01:24)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

_j5689_ wrote:

I didn't talk to her today and I feel like I was looking at her too much.  This is probably gonna bother me all through the break.
My gf is black, and a twin, and her twin is pretty much white, so figure that out ^^

Ontopic, if you know where she lives pay her a visit, or phone/text/msn her asking her if she wants to do something. I recommend phoning her though, its more personal
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

ShadowsStrike wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

My gf is black, and a twin, and her twin is pretty much white, so figure that out ^^

Ontopic, if you know where she lives pay her a visit, or phone/text/msn her asking her if she wants to do something. I recommend phoning her though, its more personal
I lost her phone number when I hacked my old phone(never again, lol) that but I still have her e-mail.  I used to ask her to the movies every day for like a month last year around January since I have no experience and wasn't born with the knowledge of what not to do.  It kinda scares me from doing it again.  But if it bothers me enough, maybe I'll ask her.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

_j5689_ wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I lost her phone number when I hacked my old phone(never again, lol) that but I still have her e-mail.  I used to ask her to the movies every day for like a month last year around January since I have no experience and wasn't born with the knowledge of what not to do.  It kinda scares me from doing it again.  But if it bothers me enough, maybe I'll ask her.
Don't ask her to the cinema as others have said, it gives you no personal time with her to talk and get to know her. Even something like bowling with a mixture of yours and her friends is a good start

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard