devilcat
+7|6733
Im really losing my patients with EA and there patches that require new patches all the time, this must be the buggiest game EA has ever put out, Its really hard to play this game when your teammates are wearing the red text and then its bad when the opposition gets in the same tank with you and then you get kicked for tk's also Im tired of getting hits for team vehicle damage when the other team steals our armour etc

http://tinyurl.com/m45x9

Last edited by devilcat (2006-03-12 11:34:39)

Wild1234
+1|6728
heh, the other day I spent a few minutes telling my clan members their was an enemy sniper on top of the crane... only to be told that it was a friendly sniper I had been trying to get them to attack for the last 5 minutes:P
devilcat
+7|6733
MooseRyder
+37|6697|Montréal, Canada
lol i know i played a round today where i seen 3 guys on my team flag with red tags. i just spread the shit out of them with a PKM, first think i know, they were all teammates and they all punished me.

SO i whide up with like -18 just because of a fuckin stupid red tag bug. First time it happen to me with the "red tag bug". Now i understand why poeple get pissed off about it. its really anoying
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6817
Play an MMO, then say this game is buggy
DSRTurtle
+56|6728
the effing red/blue nametag bug is pure hell.  I hate getting tk's because when you see red you better fire first. If not your usually dead.  I have found that this bug occurs most often if you deliberately switch teams in the middle of a round. Sometimes it does appear if your dropped from the server and then come back in and are team switched by the server.
Speelbal
+146|6794|Netherlands
This notorious bug seems to be person-related. I never had it since patch 1.2. NEVER. 'Curious what it is. '
=MLK=Fo0
+0|6695
I have noticed that once you see a teammate in RED he is RED for the whole round.
smitheagle
+-2|6700
This has just started happening to me. I was getting a 'modified content' error on some servers, reinstalled BF2 + SF about a week ago, repatched, and since then ive experienced this bug about 3 times, compared to never before the reinstall.
Fubar48
+0|6749
Never happened to  me before 1.21.  This weekend it happened twice.  WoW  it's wierd being killed by both sides.

I guess they will have try again to fix this bug.
hotstyle765
+0|6685
This has happened to me at least 3 times since the new patch!

This is the only bug in the game that i REALLY dont like....

nothing like ending the round with negative points.

i hope they fix this real quick.
DSRTurtle
+56|6728
guys I play with on regular basis were complaining about the enemy showing up blue for the entire round when they are on the opposing team.  Today was the second day I heard them complain about it.  I haven't seen that myself.  I also think there's another bug.  I stole a chineese vehicle and the shot at another chineese vehicle with an enemy driving it, yet when I hit it, I got team vehicle damage.
WormGuts
+17|6836|Dayton, Ohio
this should be in complain not help
Blazeoneoneo
+0|6660|Scotland
I want to increase my stats, so I try and play a fair game.

Playing Wake last night I saw red and shot. I got a teamkill about 3 times from the same guy!!! I checked the teams and he was on the other team. It does seem computer specific cos everyone else thought I was a TKer. I restarted BF an it behaved itself...... EA need to get their finger out - period. I ended up with -10 team points. If EA don't get this fixed I may have to get crazy on their ass.....

How long has EA had to sort it out?

B

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard