lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

SAN4 wrote:

There can't be peace if a heavily armed, violent group says it will never agree to peace.
Hence the need to reign in Israel.
Whats the most Hamas has, AK47s and RPGs?
Doesn't really compare with Merkava tanks, F16s and Apache gunships.

I have a better idea, lets make Israel change, give tactical nuclear weapons to Hamas and watch the Israel start abiding by the UN resolutions like its supposed to.
Sorry the bottomline is. Israel is no threat to western civilization. Can't say much about the rest of them
Lol so palestinian suicide bombers that cant get out of their country because their blockaded by Israel are more of a threat than Israel who has ignored countless UN resolutions, has nuclear weapons, wont let the UN inspect their nuclear weapons....

Oh i can see how palestine are more of a threat than Israel going rouge
I wasn't talking about Palestine alone. I am talking about the whole region in general. Or do you think when Israel is destroyed the region will all of a sudden ignore the rest of the world and peace will break out like and we all live happily ever after?

Islamic terrorists and their supporters, (secret ot otherwise), leave no indication that their agenda is to stop when Israel is gone.

However, I can say that I think if Israel were the ones left standing, it would end there.

This is what I mean by THAT region being a threat to western civilization and not Israel.
Lisik
+74|6499|Israel

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Who talked about jews ?  We are talking about israel..
Some ultra smart peoples on the internet told me that antisemitism card doesn't work anymore, so i have nothing to answer to you.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Lisik wrote:

Some ultra smart peoples on the internet told me that antisemitism card doesn't work anymore, so i have nothing to answer to you.
And they are right. That card has been played too often.

I have no issue with jews, my shooting coach is a jew, my father was made a 'righteous gentile' or whatever the hell you call, it for helping Russian jews, my mother is godmother (or whatever it is in judaism) to a jewish girl (very progressive synagogue), I've been to Bar Mitzvahs (holy fuck I thought Christianity was boring).

I do have a problem with nutball religious extremists of all persuasions, Zionists being one of them.

Edit: No I don't want to learn bloody Hebrew kthx
Not much point as most of the people who speak it are going to be vapourised in about five years time.
Might as well learn COBOL.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-14 02:18:47)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Lisik
+74|6499|Israel
Thx for revelation, but i wasn't talking to you.

edit: or maybe you also think that Israel its not Jews?

Last edited by Lisik (2008-12-14 02:25:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Israel is a country, under the UN mandate its intended for all faiths, not exclusively jews.
Unless you choose to make it a religious apartheid state of course.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-14 04:52:43)

AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

Lisik wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Who talked about jews ?  We are talking about israel..
I'm sorry Lisik but antisemitism doesn't apply in that discussion.. You should focus on defending the behavior of your government and/or the settlers instead of just hiding behind this argument.

This have nothing to do with hatred of the jews, a lot of jewish groups inside Israel are working hard to bring peace between jews and arabs.

Just to name a few:

Rabbis for Human Rights:  http://www.rhr.israel.net

"RHR was founded in 1998, in response to serious abuses by the Israeli military authorities in the suppression of the intifada. The indifference of much of the country religious leadership and religiously identified citizenry to the suffering of innocent people seen as the enemy was a cause of concern to RHR's organizers."

Gush Shalom:  http://www.gush-shalom.org/english

Gush Shalom calls for Israeli withdrawal from the occupied territories and for Jerusalem to be the shared capital of the State of Israel and a future Palestinian state.

Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions:   http://www.icahd.org

"ICAHD is a non-violent, direct-action group originally established to oppose and resist Israeli demolition of Palestinian houses in the Occupied Territories. As our activists gained direct knowledge of the brutalities of the Occupation, we expanded our resistance activities to other areas - land expropriation, settlement expansion, by-pass road construction, policies of "closure" and "separation," the wholesale uprooting of fruit and olive trees and more. The fierce repression of Palestinian efforts to "shake off" the Occupation following the latest Intifada has only added urgency to our efforts. As a direct-action group, ICAHD is comprised of members of many Israeli peace and human rights organizations. All of our work in the Occupied Territories is closely co-ordinated with local Palestinian organizations."

and much much more!!     source: http://peace.mennolink.org/articles/isr … roups.html

Imagine replacing all the warmongers zionists by these peace loving jews..
Lisik
+74|6499|Israel
You posted this wall of text about jews right after saying that we not talking about jews. Am i missing something?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

Lisik wrote:

You posted this wall of text about jews right after saying that we not talking about jews. Am i missing something?
You accused some europeans posters of anti-semitism. I just pointed the fact that critizising israel is not antisemitic because a lot of jews in israel want a peaceful coexistence with palestinians.

Not all jews are zionists.. You should defend your position on illegal settlements and Jerusalem instead of throwing the accusation of antisemitism.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

but then what would nazis like yourself do?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

There's plenty of warmonger assholes to hate all over this planet.. You being one of them..

That'll keep me busy for a while until you and your war loving friends are erased from the pages of times..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

There's plenty of warmonger assholes to hate all over this planet.. You being one of them..

That'll keep me busy for a while until you and your war loving friends are erased from the pages of times..
is that your "final solution?"
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Pug wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Pug wrote:

Ok, I'll bite.

How exactly is this the "first real step to peace in the M.E."?
Well, I'd say it would definitely help things if we stopped implementing arms deals with Israel.  Then again, we need to drop our aid to countries like Egypt too.
Or it could be the next step where less US aid goes abroad anywhere...
Works for me.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

AustralianChainsaw wrote:

You sir are my new hero.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
"Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism WAR has never solved anything."
Love is the answer
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6454|The edge of sanity

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

"Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism WAR has never solved anything."
That quote is irrelavent. Communism wasn't ended by a war, and it still exist today. Slavery and fascism are still going on today, but the last one I will give you.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

That quote is irrelavent. Communism wasn't ended by a war, and it still exist today. Slavery and fascism are still going on today, but the last one I will give you.
Except true communism never existed.... it was only ever a theory and an ideal. no country ever achieved full communism.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

LBJ wrote:

Except true communism never existed.... it was only ever a theory and an ideal. no country ever achieved full communism.
Works in Star Trek.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Corrected.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Lisik wrote:

You posted this wall of text about Jews right after saying that we not talking about Jews. Am i missing something?
He was talking about Israelis. And seeing as you have to be a Jew to be one, its hard not to talk about them when talking about Israel.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

Lisik wrote:

^^ lol

For Europeans it must be a standard to blame Jews for their fuck ups.
Will you ever stop playing the Jewish victim card, please? You'll find more people here with links to the Allied forces who helped saved your fellow Jews than you will with links to the Nazis. You don't seem to appreciate the sacrifices we made for you.
Lisik
+74|6499|Israel
lol Braddock, i will use any card i want, any time i want... is that understood?

btw "allied sacrifices to save jews" it is something i first time hear about, care to explain?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
You mean the American, British and Canadian men who had their blood shed on the beaches of Normandy so that your people would stop baking in the ovens of Auschwitz?

You damn well fucking better recognise these sacrifices.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697

Lisik wrote:

lol Braddock, i will use any card i want, any time i want... is that understood?

btw "allied sacrifices to save jews" it is something i first time hear about, care to explain?
Wow you are naive.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

Lisik wrote:

I take that to be a troll post, because surely you could not be that ignorant.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6647
Although a very progressive step I doubt this will equate to peace because of the deep religious hatred that exists. I bet both sides would go as far as to fight with their fists in the even of zero-funding.

A friend of mine from school was an Israeli and is now doing his military service there. I once asked him about his feelings towards Palestine and was shocked. So long as this kind of attitude exists there's no chance of peace.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard