specops10-4
+108|6890|In the hills

_j5689_ wrote:

hoplite wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

It's like maybe she wants me to go to the same college as her.
There is your answer.
That makes me feel a bit better but now I kinda wish I had just went up and talked to her at least once this week.

I know people are saying don't assume much from it but I don't think she would've gone for pricing in particular if she didn't want to keep me.

And besides, I just want to feel content with something like that for now because it's been bothering me for the past week so just let me have my wrongness caek just this once.  I'm gonna talk to her next time.
Yeah just talk to her... dont sit there thinking about it, if you want to talk to her go and do it already!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

specops10-4 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

hoplite wrote:

There is your answer.
That makes me feel a bit better but now I kinda wish I had just went up and talked to her at least once this week.

I know people are saying don't assume much from it but I don't think she would've gone for pricing in particular if she didn't want to keep me.

And besides, I just want to feel content with something like that for now because it's been bothering me for the past week so just let me have my wrongness caek just this once.  I'm gonna talk to her next time.
Yeah just talk to her... dont sit there thinking about it, if you want to talk to her go and do it already!
Can't do it right now, I have no immediate way to contact her.  I already emailed her about a Bluetooth headset that we can talk about when I have her in the same class tomorrow.  Hopefully she rides the bus instead of coming late.  I try to talk to her in the 45 minutes before class starts.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6608|UK
So I met this girl on Au night she told me she was a lesbian. I got her number somehow and everytime I tried kissing her, I kept feeling a slight punch on my head off her mate. Whom might of been her girlfriend. I texted her last night and didn't go no reply should I just give up?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6542|The Gem Saloon

wah1188 wrote:

So I met this girl on Au night she told me she was a lesbian. I got her number somehow and everytime I tried kissing her, I kept feeling a slight punch on my head off her mate. Whom might of been her girlfriend. I texted her last night and didn't go no reply should I just give up?
she likes vagina.

unless you have one of those, give up.....you really should have never put an effort in to begin with....but now you know.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6647|so randum
99 problems.

And i mean that as actual advice this time
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

FatherTed wrote:

99 problems.
But a bitch ain't one.

(You forgot the rest ted, you big silly billy)
ghettoperson
+1,943|6797

wah1188 wrote:

Lets put this in perspective. You're on a date with your girlfriend, and she meets this dude. He keeps trying to kiss her. You'd probably punch him in the head, amirite?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6608|UK
Still though she had her hand all over my arse. I didn't even ask for her number either she just punched it into my phone.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6821|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

wah1188 wrote:

Your wasting your time.  She's only decided to turn into a Liver Licker because it's cool, and she enjoys the attention.  She enjoys your attention but her female friend dosen't.  I bet any money she isn't a true dyke, just a fake one thinking its cool.

Stop wasting your time, I wouldn't even bother texting the silly immature cow.  Ask her what her parents thought when she 'came out', she hasn't, she's not thats why.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6867|Scotland
I feel I'm about to be friend-zoned by this awesome awesome girl.

I don't even know.. this shit is crazy. She's in the common room, should I go down and give her her fav ice cream?
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6144|Belgium

Airwolf wrote:

I don't even know.. this shit is crazy. She's in the common room, should I go down and give her her fav ice cream?
Do you want to be friend zoned or do you want to be more ? That's the real question....
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas

Airwolf wrote:

Sounds like you're more than friends tbh.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6867|Scotland

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Do you want to be friend zoned or do you want to be more ? That's the real question....
Don't even know anymore. Friends would be awesome... time will tell..

MadKatter wrote:

I know right?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6797

Airwolf wrote:

should I go down and give her her fav ice cream?
No, be a bitch to her and make her get it herself. Although harsh, it's strikingly true that girls who are treated badly love it because they think it means your mean in the sack.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6608|UK

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

should I go down and give her her fav ice cream?
No, be a bitch to her and make her get it herself. Although harsh, it's strikingly true that girls who are treated badly love it because they think it means your mean in the sack.
Correct! Women like it when you make them do things for went.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6668|Austin, Texas

Airwolf wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

I know right?
I thought it was a good sexual innuendo...

oh well.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6786|Montreal, Qc, Canada
So yea, to make a long story short, it's over with my gf, but for real this time...

Why this time?...

it's been a mess with this girl, more specially in the last months... we've been together for a year, which I think is quite a bit for someone of my age (im 19).

So nway in the first months of our relations it was nice and ''magic'' but shit happens, I went through things I never wanted to face and all...

We split up a few times but went back together... but now it's for real, I told her it was over and for real this time.

I will admit it's hard... I can't say i don't give a shit about her because i would lie... I think i still have something for her, but me and her would never work, even in a perfect world...

So i'm here trying to let it go, since i don't have a gf few girls called me, but I can't see them... Idk why...

I don't have to think about her, I need to see friends, smoke a cigarette, smoke a joint, and try to let it go... it will be hard.
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6143

Andoura wrote:

So yea, to make a long story short, it's over with my gf, but for real this time...

Why this time?...

it's been a mess with this girl, more specially in the last months... we've been together for a year, which I think is quite a bit for someone of my age (im 19).

So nway in the first months of our relations it was nice and ''magic'' but shit happens, I went through things I never wanted to face and all...

We split up a few times but went back together... but now it's for real, I told her it was over and for real this time.

I will admit it's hard... I can't say i don't give a shit about her because i would lie... I think i still have something for her, but me and her would never work, even in a perfect world...

So i'm here trying to let it go, since i don't have a gf few girls called me, but I can't see them... Idk why...

I don't have to think about her, I need to see friends, smoke a cigarette, smoke a joint, and try to let it go... it will be hard.
gg tbh
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6475

Andoura wrote:

Good luck man. You've made much more progress then I have as of late. I went out with that German girl tonight that I was talking about before. I was the man with the plan, but after I picked her up and we went out to eat, she told me of some other things going on she wanted to attend. So great? I'm a chauffeur now?

Anyway, we went to this 'Open Mic' gig going on at the Student Center, kinda sucked...Tthen she wanted to hit up a 'Beach Party' her friend was having. Beach party? Ok, so it's a group of people (All her friends btw) gettin together in their swimming suits gettin drunk at some dudes house in the middle of the winter...Sounds fun right? Well, I'm not exactly feeling confident going to a random place in 10 degree weather dressed in swimming trunks...

Damnit maybe I should down a few beers and scope the place out later...

Or some BF2?

fuck it I might just hit some pubs instead,
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6886|Toronto | Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Anyway, we went to this 'Open Mic' gig going on at the Student Center, kinda sucked...Tthen she wanted to hit up a 'Beach Party' her friend was having. Beach party? Ok, so it's a group of people (All her friends btw) gettin together in their swimming suits gettin drunk at some dudes house in the middle of the winter...Sounds fun right? Well, I'm not exactly feeling confident going to a random place in 10 degree weather dressed in swimming trunks...
Do it!

Seriously, go for it
CC-Marley
+407|6976
My girl problem is that I have a wonderful girlfriend at home and I bartend mostly nights and some of us know what that means. Grass is always greener I guess.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
It's a long story but here goes:

That girl I was talking about, well I talked to her on last Monday morning and asked what my friend (her ex) was actually saying when he said he would talk to her for me.  Then I thought that what I had asked was really really stupid and I just went back to my seat, almost cried, and then forgot about it and her and was happy for the rest of the day.  I didn't talk to her or even look at her in the eyes for the rest of the week except a couple times at lunch on Friday, normally I do it almost all the time.

Then today, my friend (her ex) and I were waiting near his locker, because he was going to introduce me to this other girl that can help me with my Asperger syndrome social problems.  Amazingly this happens:

I see the girl that I like in front of him and she just keeps looking at me for a few seconds and waves to us both and then she comes up with a hugging motion and me and my friend both think it's for him, but she pushes him aside and says no and then gives ME a hug.  The first time that she has ever hugged me as a matter of fact.

What might have been a reason for this hug?

Is it that thing where you stop showing a girl attention and suddenly she reallys wants you?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6278|Carnoustie MASSIF
https://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/cam__my/pop.jpg

lol
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6144|Belgium

_j5689_ wrote:

That girl I was talking about, well I talked to her on last Monday morning and asked what my friend (her ex) was actually saying when he said he would talk to her for me.  Then I thought that what I had asked was really really stupid and I just went back to my seat, almost cried, and then forgot about it and her and was happy for the rest of the day.  I didn't talk to her or even look at her in the eyes for the rest of the week except a couple times at lunch on Friday, normally I do it almost all the time.

Then today, my friend (her ex) and I were waiting near his locker, because he was going to introduce me to this other girl that can help me with my Asperger syndrome social problems.  Amazingly this happens:

I see the girl that I like in front of him and she just keeps looking at me for a few seconds and waves to us both and then she comes up with a hugging motion and me and my friend both think it's for him, but she pushes him aside and says no and then gives ME a hug.  The first time that she has ever hugged me as a matter of fact.

Is it that thing where you stop showing a girl attention and suddenly she reallys wants you?
People always want what they can't get, or maybe it is actually due to your friend telling her you're interested...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

People always want what they can't get, or maybe it is actually due to your friend telling her you're interested...
She's known that I've been interested already, I've liked her for over a year now.  Plus I made it like brutally obvious.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard