Kuban_Khaos
+2|6634|Menifee, Ca, 92584
I have been reading in on some of the other users forums and found out that people earn a excessive amount of global points in about 2-4 hours. What I want to know is how do you get so many in so little time???? Recently I have got the tank packed down in Wake Island 2007 as the Chinese. I just post up at the edge and blast away at the small island with the cannon. It takes me under 6-7 secs to kill any boat that leaves the island in any direction towards Wake Island. In one game which the chinese won racked up to 50 kills including killing the same person about 7-8 times. It took me hours of not blinking to get only 300 points max that day. WTF do I have to do to get alot of points???????
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas
64 Players. Karkand. Medic.

PKM
Buzerk1
+44|6847
You mean... outside stat padding??

Well you shoot, revive, repair, blow out assets, cap flags, defend flags as much as you can.

Anything else??

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-03-12 11:36:57)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6831|Belgium

bf2s.com - help ?
moved
mauirixxx
+1|6686|Kihei, Maui (hawaii yo!)

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

64 Players. Karkand. Medic.

PKM
2nded.

Though Mashtuur City is good for the PKM as well. Sharqi Peninsula is good for tank whoring if you can get en engineer to constantly repair you and man the .50 cal to watch for Spec Ops and Anti Tank guys.

Oh and spawn raping does wonders for your score if it's the last spawn (or just a busy one - think Hotel on Karkand) It's a bad (and sad) but very effective way to rack up a score.

Last edited by mauirixxx (2006-03-13 22:06:28)

the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6705|Vancouver BC Canada
Any type of vehicle whoring. Tank on wake is not a good choice though...great on 16 man peninsula/karkand servers, 50 points in about 15-20 mins. My favorite is to jet whore...if your good...or flag hop in a 16 man EA server. Stalemate is easy for this.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6803
Karkand 32 man server.  Commander, US forces.  Make sure you win.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6635|Cherry Pie
Find a 64 map size server with 16 player slots and your score will be upwards of 120 to 220.  That also depends on how good you are and the length of the game.  I have gotten 220 points before in that style of map.  My SPM is 2.09, which would leave me with 480 points in 4 hours.  But that is not accurate since my beginning stats are included.  I get a 3:1 Kill to death ratio now, so my SPM is far better.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6771
Play suicidal. Remember deaths dont make you lose anything. Use a PKM on karkand, run in, kill 4-5 people and die. Then repeat.
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663
Don't worry about getting huge point totals and just play the game to have fun.
maxreznichenko
+2|6646
the game gets real fun when u  unlock the G3. that gun is the best. it takes so little to kill someone, u can kill people at meidrange on auto, its sickingly good, the g36e is great and the p90 is horrible. very innacurate
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6635|Cherry Pie
In roughly 2 hours and 10 minutes I just got 346 points playing as Spec Ops with mostly transport as my vehicle.  Played 3 different maps, Shiraq Penninsula was one of them.  Thats roughly 2.66 points per minute.  The commander was loving me, seems like everytime I did something he got points.  He beat me for first place, which makes me think the 2x thing is crap.  All he did was drop supply crates and arty, doesn't seem very fair.  Oh well...  But anyway, just play good, then you will get tons of points!
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6637|Pittsburgh, PA
Karkand/Warlord
You - engineer - in an LAV.
Friend (or a pubber with a brain) - engineer - in an M1.
You + Friend + close proximity = Infinite whore

BTW, on a good day I can rack up over 200 pts in an hour long lunch break.

Last edited by FoShizzle (2006-03-17 12:19:51)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
If you're a decent 'combat medic' you can rack up huge scores (It's always nice to get both best teamwork AND best combat)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Kuban_Khaos
+2|6634|Menifee, Ca, 92584
yeah I really think about that medic thing because you can really get points. Im a 50% sniper 40% medic and 10% special ops just for blowing up arties and stuff. As a medic I really dont have to rely on someone to heal me just myself. I can get points on reviving, healing, killing, and flag capturing. I also got that tank for the PLA in wake island packed down. I can post at the end of the island and kill enemies in front of the rock, on the side and even behind it. I dont let anyone leave even if they go the other direction toward the other side, I can gun them down in under 5 seconds. I have gotten 50+ on that game for just my first time. But hey thanks guys. I really appreciate you guys responding to my forum and helping me out.
E|W4v0r
+8|6674|New York
Medic or Support are good for racking up a decent amount of points.
Now I think medic will get you more since peopel have abandoned it for the PKM and support, so you'll have morep opel to revive/heal insteadof having ot fend off other medic.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6609|Cheshire. UK

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

See this guy has got the Idea !! you  might want to try it sometime......the awards and points...well thats a bonus..
']['error
Banned
+630|6655|The Netherlands
if you are an good pilot: hop in a jet on wake island with 40 players.... got 135 points IAR
brinn
+2|6638

Mr.CobraKai wrote:

Wow, I'm glad someone finally said it.
Calimero 0euf
+3|6696
on some server that i keep for me hehe i make 1000 points in 2 game about 1hour and a half

hehe ownage powwa !
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6657|Peoria
Command on 64 Player Karkand as US. (MEC looses the majority of Karkand games).

I usually get 120+ before the x2.

One time I got 192 points as commander before the x2. There's an easy 400 points for 40 mins of play. With that kind of track record, you could get a few 1000 points daily. Also, when you interact alot as commander, it pulls the team together and you usually see a increase in your win percentage.
strikeman67
+5|6624
Like Mr.Cobrakai wrote "have fun"  first and formost.

I would add find a good squad that is using VOIP and support your Squad Leader/Commander.  Learn to be flexible in classes you play.  You might start out as the support class, but be prepared to change to medic, AT, or even Engineer.  You could be assaulting a flag, then asked to repair your teams assets (Art, UAV, Scan trailer).

Teamwork is a good way to have fun and get high points at the same time.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6665|Westminster, Colorado

Calimero 0euf wrote:

on some server that i keep for me hehe i make 1000 points in 2 game about 1hour and a half

hehe ownage powwa !
I guess you have a secret server.....

Looking at your stats it's hard to comprehend how you have:

BRS: 686 (and a 541 in there)

Medic    160:16:38    12,444    3,234    3.85

Knife    05:54:06    1,054    200    5.27    22.06%   
Defibrillator    54:36:27    7,499    1,084    6.92    53.80%

7,500 Shock Paddle Kills?  Nice............

Your SPM jumped quite a bit since Feb 20.

I am usually not one to criticize, but this was a little too much for even me.
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6713|Germany

terrafirma wrote:

Calimero 0euf wrote:

hehe ownage powwa !
I guess you have a secret server.....

Looking at your stats it's hard to comprehend how you have:

BRS: 686 (and a 541 in there)

Medic    160:16:38    12,444    3,234    3.85

Knife    05:54:06    1,054    200    5.27    22.06%   
Defibrillator    54:36:27    7,499    1,084    6.92    53.80%

7,500 Shock Paddle Kills?  Nice............

Your SPM jumped quite a bit since Feb 20.

I am usually not one to criticize, but this was a little too much for even me.
2nd that and look at the small arms accuracy since Feb 20, looks like aimbots really work...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard