CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn
all i can think of is a few dvds.

i know i want sum shit but cant really think of anything. give me some ideas, not expensive, probably under 50 bucks. maybe sum cheap handy shit. i probably need sum work related shit. but fuck work.

any ideas could help
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6563|Scotland
fuck shit hand shit work fucking related shit.

FUCK WORK!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6643

White-Fusion wrote:

FUCK LIFE!
CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i know i want sum shit but cant really think of anything. give me some ideas, not expensive, probably under 50 bucks. maybe sum cheap handy shit. i probably need sum work related shit. but fuck work.

any ideas could help
I think a big ol' poo is what you want.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

why don't you donate whatever you get instead of asking what you want?  i'm sure a lot of people would be the happiest people in the world if their hardest decision was "what do i want for Christmas?".  for many, it's "how am i going to survive this Christmas?".
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

two front teeth tbh
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn

haffeysucks wrote:

why don't you donate whatever you get instead of asking what you want?  i'm sure a lot of people would be the happiest people in the world if their hardest decision was "what do i want for Christmas?".  for many, it's "how am i going to survive this Christmas?".
thats so off-base its unreal. my financial situation right now is fucking pathetic. so, if someone is willing to buy me something im gonna take it.

im gonna be buying some piss poor gifts, but its going to say i care enough to try. im gonna get a couple inexpensive gifts i ask for. is it wrong to see if maybe, someone on the interwebs has a cool gift idea, that i may receive.

im staying poor just from gas, phone, and insurance. hell ur lucky im not receiving your monies in the form of food stamps
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6696|United States of America
Bide your time and save some money, Cap'n.
Delta Force: Angel Falls.....2009, hopefully (though it better have godlike MP like BHD).
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6643|949

You want books -  they expand your mind and worldview (hopefully), are cheap and are reusable/transferable.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You want books -  they expand your mind and worldview (hopefully), are cheap and are reusable/transferable.
So much win.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Brasso
+1,549|6641

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

thats so off-base its unreal. my financial situation right now is fucking pathetic. so, if someone is willing to buy me something im gonna take it.

im gonna be buying some piss poor gifts, but its going to say i care enough to try. im gonna get a couple inexpensive gifts i ask for. is it wrong to see if maybe, someone on the interwebs has a cool gift idea, that i may receive.

im staying poor just from gas, phone, and insurance. hell ur lucky im not receiving your monies in the form of food stamps
that's a ridiculous question for you then.  the question you should ask yourself is "what do i need for christmas?".  if you need gas gift cards, then hell, ask for them.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn
well, i need all the money they could possibly throw at me. i dont "need" anything really. i would just like something worth getting
Slarty
+37|5975|Ingerland

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i need all the money they could possibly throw at me.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i dont "need" anything really.
Wow contradiction.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6779|Tenn
money isnt really a gift. its more of a transaction.

its not like im chanting "im getting presents and your not". i was just wondering if people had inexpensive gifts they would recommend.

i just wanted some suggestions for something i might want. im sorry if you and/or your family is not doing so well for christmas. im not gonna be showered in fucking gifts. im 26 yrs old and dont expect anything from anyone. but if relatives ask me for shit i want i should at least give them the courtesy of giving them a list. 

instead of dissecting my question. why not just type the name of something inexpensive that a person should have.
CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine
Movies, games, new keyboard, some random tool, clothes, magazine subscription, tickets to something, gift cards, CD/iTunes junk, etc etc
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

CrazeD wrote:

some random tool
https://www.babble.com/CS/photos/famecrawlerjul2007/images/32846/365x361.aspx
CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine

MY FRIEND HAS THAT SAME CUP! LOL!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6519

CrazeD wrote:

MY FRIEND HAS THAT SAME CUP! LOL!
[insert image of facepalm(s)]
tuckergustav
+1,590|5924|...

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6684|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Can a Mod like mingle all these Crimbo threads together as we are all posting threads about Christmas and I come in here to work to get away from the RL and spend all day on bf2s.com and low and bloody behold, its gone Crimbo Crazy.  Santa's a cunt we all know that, don't keep playing up to him giving him more encouragement.  Jesus was born in a smelly shitty stable and his Mum and Dad probably had to fight the evil Donkeys off him and stop him from being eaten.(Fuck me - The greatest story ever told wouldn't of been so great then eh?)   3 wise men??  You having a fucking laugh, they couldn't even read or write in them days duhhhh!!! They don't even have mangers anymore, 'Away in a stable' would of done.

Yeah I know I created one myself yesterday but I thought I was doing a service here to the good people of bf2s.com by showing you a link for a gift generator.  I know that when I need Maths help on some algebra problem I may encounter in my day to day life as 'The future of South Wales Hip Hop' I know you kind people will help me out, and thats why I kindly showed you that link.

So what do you say 'Virtual Gods', can we sort the bloody crimbo threads out or what?  Its making me wish I was a bloody Hindu or summat.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6549|Long Island, New York

usmarine wrote:

holy fuck

I fucking loved Ren and Stimpy
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6579|Mountains of NC

wow ............ you make Tennessee proud
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710

usmarine wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

If you are serious, PM me some details about the books. I'm getting bored with some other text books my Aunt has given me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard