wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

what are your thought on this 1 million pound video i actually think its quite funny especially when he talks to the dealer.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yup, actually not bad at all, nothing to burst out laughing but good.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

Entertaining.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

I think the best anti-cocaine ad would be to show Gary Busey talking for 1 minute.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

I don't get it. How is that pro or contra coke?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5682

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I think the best anti-cocaine ad would be to show Gary Busey talking for 1 minute.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6233
I like this anti-drinking ad from New Zealand-

specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
I went to a prison on a school trip yesterday and there were convicted felons talking to us, anyways one was a major crackhead and he kept saying that when he got out of prison he would no longer be addicted.  It was really kinda sad tho cause you could easily tell that right when he got back out he would instantly get back on it.  He seemed like a really nice guy, but drugs have fucked up his life.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

sexecuti0ner wrote:

Besides the guy smashing the kid into the wall, looked like he was having a pretty good time.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6297|Bloomington Indiana
not gonna lie. that drinking ad was phenomenal
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
that drinking ad was fucking hilarious! ahahahaha

but the anti cocaine ad, was that David Mitchell from Peep Show?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
fucking British people....
wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

david363 wrote:

that drinking ad was fucking hilarious! ahahahaha

but the anti cocaine ad, was that David Mitchell from Peep Show?
yes it was.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703

VicktorVauhn wrote:

fucking British people....
I prefer asians.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

sexecuti0ner wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pE0P7g9 … mp;index=0

That captures drinking fucking perfectly. Classic add.

I've never smashed a kids head into a cupboard though. I've spun kids around drunk before. Stupid thing to do.

Pablo the drug mule was funny though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
Coke is a bit of a porblem round these parts.  I would never shove that shit up my nose.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
I lol'd.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard