Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Everyone is saying be confident...but don't be TOOOOO confident. There is a line between confidence and arrogance. Ask questions, but not "interview" questions (someone else said that, I think it was bennis). Don't overdress. And be funny BTW - A bit of light piss taking is not a problem. The first time out with my girlfriend, she walked into a tree. I didn't laugh my arse of in front of her, but took the piss a little bit
Dude, I would have just died with laughter. Well, I wouldn't have asked out such a girl anyway.
I was so close too. First time meeting her and it was so tense...and then she did that.
Haha. I am sure that really broke the ice.

Yeah, some of these guys do have some great advice, but in the end what happens...happens. You can prepare all you like, but after all, you will be faced with walls and will have to get around them. You will have to see for yourself how the date goes, we can only help so much, but everything is really up to you. You may fuck up, you may turn out to be an ass to her. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Pull yourself together and take that bitch on!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

Zimmer wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Dude, I would have just died with laughter. Well, I wouldn't have asked out such a girl anyway.
I was so close too. First time meeting her and it was so tense...and then she did that.
Haha. I am sure that really broke the ice.

Yeah, some of these guys do have some great advice, but in the end what happens...happens. You can prepare all you like, but after all, you will be faced with walls and will have to get around them. You will have to see for yourself how the date goes, we can only help so much, but everything is really up to you. You may fuck up, you may turn out to be an ass to her. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Pull yourself together and take that bitch on!
This!!
Tripulaci0n
+14|6157
Basically relax as if you're talking to a good friend obviously watch what you say but have that relaxed look feel tone of voice etc
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut
do the naked man. it works 2 out of three times.
Malloy must go
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Expect the best, but PREPARE for the worst, remember murphy's law kiddies.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Bottom line is just have fun.. If you're having fun she'll be having fun and it will either
A. Work out
B. Not work out cause she's boring..

By the way how did it work out?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

FatherTed wrote:

get shitfaced and stick ur dick in her
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

or, go one step further

get shitfaced and stick ur dick in her ear

lol @ advert. A babyname etc website.  Im sure thats not how my lil un came along.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-12-02 07:41:23)

Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

haha
Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Works 8/10 times amirite
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Bottom line is just have fun.. If you're having fun she'll be having fun and it will either
A. Work out
B. Not work out cause she's boring..

By the way how did it work out?
haven't done it yet, will do it probably by the end of the week
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5721|Gulf Coast

getting dating tips off of a gaming forum..........good call

/facepalm
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

/facepalm
lol i don't see whats wrong with it, plenty of normal people on here. Hell, i don't even play games anymore, and i come back.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

/facepalm
It would be a bad call if everyone on the forum was your stereotypical nerd. As it happens they aren't People like bennis know their stuff when it comes to women, and doing the best you can with them.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

ShadowsStrike wrote:

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

/facepalm
It would be a bad call if everyone on the forum was your stereotypical nerd. As it happens they aren't People like bennis know their stuff when it comes to women, and doing the best you can with them.
Tbh, he treated me like shit.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2902/chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

thank me later
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

hows life being a dad?
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
It's not 1980 anymore, gamers are taking over the world and the women...

My girl right now is a 9.5 to a 10, an ex-modle(I'm 32 she's 28) and totally awesome..

So as i said just make sure you're having fun, cause if you're having not having fun she won't be having fun.. Bottom line that's how it rolls, don't be all dinner and movie guy, take her somewhere you enjoy and would go without her..

I've got a few years and ever time I've gone out and didn't really care about the end result but had fun.. It's every time ended up in Knocking Boots if you know what I mean..
cpt.fass1
+329|6697|NJ
Hahaha I saw this in the thread about a dirty bomb and got confused and thought it was this one..

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/kcos45/duct-tape-3m.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Tripulaci0n
+14|6157

cpt.fass1 wrote:

It's not 1980 anymore, gamers are taking over the world and the women...

My girl right now is a 9.5 to a 10, an ex-modle(I'm 32 she's 28) and totally awesome..

So as i said just make sure you're having fun, cause if you're having not having fun she won't be having fun.. Bottom line that's how it rolls, don't be all dinner and movie guy, take her somewhere you enjoy and would go without her..

I've got a few years and ever time I've gone out and didn't really care about the end result but had fun.. It's every time ended up in Knocking Boots if you know what I mean..
Stop wasting time and wife her
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York
Take her back to your house so she can clean your room. She'll need those skills for when she becomes your wife.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
simmy.uk
+117|6439
go in hard and deep, just like in the sack
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
To be honest I'd just get her when she pulls her keys out to go into her house/flat rather than walking home. One, it's warmer and easier to get a boner, and 2, people aren't walking around. If she screams, just use the tape you bought. And wear your balaclava.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard