JoshP
Banned
+176|5687|Notts, UK
Not bad, not bad

but better hitreg and fixing all the glitches would also be welcome (not that they'll read this)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Name/ID spoofing – Extra steps have been implemented to ensure the soldier being used belongs to the right account.
gay
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
phishman420
Banned
+821|5679

I'm Jamesey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

< Engineer

But medic comes second .

You just CAN'T get top 3 as ANYTHING but medic on IO servers...
I've gotten plenty of golds with MP5 ownage. Not too hard unless you're playing against really good players.
there's no really good players on IO pub servers because of people like you running around with anti tank kit making it pointless to play.
Making it pointless to play? When people go AT against me, I kill them. Get good.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA
Maybe, just maybe they will fix the laser guided missiles in the bombers? lol?
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6198
they have actually focused more on fixing anti cheats than fixing the bugs lol
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6130|Scotland!

phishman420 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I've gotten plenty of golds with MP5 ownage. Not too hard unless you're playing against really good players.
there's no really good players on IO pub servers because of people like you running around with anti tank kit making it pointless to play.
Making it pointless to play? When people go AT against me, I kill them. Get good.
And when I run to revive you and get random naded 2 seconds later and you run off spraying your mp5 leaving me there?

get IQ.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
Hooray!

Thank fuck, to be honest. I thought this had been forgotten about and the next announcement would be something along the lines of

"Patch? What patch? We never said anything about a patch." *Flees*
phishman420
Banned
+821|5679

I'm Jamesey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

And when I run to revive you and get random naded 2 seconds later and you run off spraying your mp5 leaving me there?

get IQ.
If someone goes out of there way to revive me and dies, I always try to revive them. Please don't try to tell me how to play.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Snake wrote:

Good news! I assume the part about the assets is regarding the vehicle drop spamming.

From the sounds of it, they aren't going to be fixing gameplay issues / bugs / glitches, unless that's still up in the air.
Well the things they mention kill people's games, unlike small bugs and imbalances which are just annoying but even with them the game is still fun. I'm glad we're getting moar updates though.

Also remember that DICE only has 70 employees (many of which aren't devs), and they have 3 (soon to be 4) games out that are newer than BF2, so the patch team must be fairly small.
md5
+4|6581|Kansas City

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Snake wrote:

Good news! I assume the part about the assets is regarding the vehicle drop spamming.

From the sounds of it, they aren't going to be fixing gameplay issues / bugs / glitches, unless that's still up in the air.
Well the things they mention kill people's games, unlike small bugs and imbalances which are just annoying but even with them the game is still fun. I'm glad we're getting moar updates though.

Also remember that DICE only has 70 employees (many of which aren't devs), and they have 3 (soon to be 4) games out that are newer than BF2, so the patch team must be fairly small.
A skeleton crew needless to say.

It is time for us to reveal some of the features the update will contain!
I just hope some isn't simple bug fixes/hack fixes overall this time again. Would like to see much more done to finalize this patch as the "last final patch" for bf2.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
Sweet, fixing the crashes. Gameplay imbalance doesn't send you to the desktop, so this is looking good.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Sweet, fixing the crashes. Gameplay imbalance doesn't send you to the desktop, so this is looking good.
Also save J10, nades and clays not much needs nerfing.
SniperPoppa
+20|6151|Gisborne, Australia
AK > E.
M16 also > E

Quit complaining, no weapons need nerfing.
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5901|MN
BF2 is still getting pwned .  anyone ready for another rash of resets?
Daily_Tasks
+5|6286|Las Vegas, Nevada
Good news for bf2 community! At least they are talking about 1.5 patch so there is a hope. On the other hand about forever going battle about rifles. It's simple: In real life g36 is much better than m16 (the only plus m16 got is better accuracy on 300m targets) M16 is very old rifle that is way behind new h&k rifles.  In the game g36 is better than m16 just like in the real life. So, that means it is easier for you to kill with better weapon. If you use g36 and u are getting owned constantly by m16 user/player there is something wrong with that picture because g36 is far superior weapon. I honestly don't care what do u use and how do u play I will still own you in IO anyway so g36 as much as u want....
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6744|Mexico City
i hope they cancel IO mode.
IO made this game so damn GAY.....
just look at the post above.

my tank >>>>>> your pussy G36

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2008-12-01 21:44:45)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

Daily_Tasks wrote:

In real life
lol'd
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Wallpaper
+303|5992|The pool
Woot!

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i hope they cancel IO mode.
IO made this game so damn GAY.....
just look at the post above.

my tank >>>>>> your pussy G36
Lets go have a gay tank buttsecks orgy!

If nades and clays are nerfed A LITTLE, Im sure IO would be much more tolerable. Canceling it would be stupid, as many people would stop playing BF2. Plus its nice to get away from the jet and tank rape once in a while

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-12-01 22:00:38)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
I was hoping they would nerf the claymores
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

If I'd like something "nerfed" then, I'd like them to bring back the ability to destroy claymores with M95.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-12-02 06:09:21)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
cheify0
+2|6227|Philippines
cool...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

shit, I'm running out of time to get stats hacked.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

Daily_Tasks wrote:

I honestly don't care what do u use and how do u play I will still own you in IO anyway so g36 as much as u want....
Ahahaha I could play with one hand and still be better than you.
#rekt
JoshP
Banned
+176|5687|Notts, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

Daily_Tasks wrote:

I honestly don't care what do u use and how do u play I will still own you in IO anyway so g36 as much as u want....
Ahahaha I could play with one hand and still be better than you.
Challenge him to a scrim where you masturbate and play at the same time?

Also remember 2142 had two new maps for their last patch (Operation shingle [not bad] and Wake Island 2142 [god-fucking-awful]), why don't we submit titch's portland island for inclusion? I think it's one of the best custom maps i've played, along with Hammer Down in AIX 2 and Seven Gates in PR
prototype
+52|6309
Its funny to see people still whine about aspects of a game that is 3 years old.

BF2 is a good game, thats why we are all still posting in this forum, if you do not like the game or the G36E than go play another game, maybe single player super mario bros is more your speed, you can yell at the turtles or somthing.

What do you guys mean by "NERF" anyway?
How can you "NERF" a claymore mine?
As long as you can disable them with the wrench is all that matters.

As far as real life, most of you are couch potatoes and/or teenagers who have never owned or fired a real weapon in your life.

From now on if you mention REAL life in a game thread you should also mention what branch of the service you are in or will be in or what weapons you own in real life.

The only part of this game that even comes close to being similar to real life are the tactics and communication with your squad and acting like a wanker on the mic doesnt count.

Last edited by prototype (2008-12-02 08:52:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard