RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

goodluck....throw another shrimp on the barbie...
HAHA now I get to say I've actually seen an Autralian say that and perpetuate the stereotype in my community.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!
BVC
+325|6695
Joseph Fritzl ist ein Australian.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
I'd say learning Aboriginal Australian, or Lebanese (Arabic?) would have been more useful IMFO

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-11-25 03:37:27)

Benzin
+576|5998
I truly hope these last few posts are all jokes ...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

dead serious m8
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

CapnNismo wrote:

if my German is up to par to enter into the Austrian university system as an official system.

CapnNismo wrote:

So I got the result of the test back - I got the best possible grade. I got a 1 and I was the only person to manage to do so. BOO YAH!!!
So you've become an official system then?  How does that work?  are you the only one who is currently an official system?  Sounds challenging.

yes, i am THAT bored....
Benzin
+576|5998
Oops, I meant to type an "official student".
Jrdeacs
+22|5899

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

goodluck....throw another shrimp on the barbie...
HAHA now I get to say I've actually seen an Autralian say that and perpetuate the stereotype in my community.
No. I deny you that option.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

everyone esle was being ethnic and cultural and what not, and face it, we have no culture
Stop. Right there. I have only been to Australia twice and allow me to correct you. Hot Austalian chicks, and Fosters.
Who the hell drinks Fosters?
LOL i know
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6508

~Smokey~ wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

So in less than an hour I am leaving to go and take my German test to see if my German is up to par to enter into the Austrian university system as an official system. The actual test is at 2pm, but we have to be there early to take it.

Wish me luck, guys!!!!!
Why learn German to come to Australia?
https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/1337-1337/learnthedifference.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

~Smokey~ wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

So in less than an hour I am leaving to go and take my German test to see if my German is up to par to enter into the Austrian university system as an official system. The actual test is at 2pm, but we have to be there early to take it.

Wish me luck, guys!!!!!
fail.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

OmniDeath wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Wish me luck, guys!!!!!
fail.
omg...
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5929|NY/CT

~Smokey~ wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Wish me luck, guys!!!!!
flameflameflame away guys
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6197|Winland

I suggest we rename Austria to "Western Australia", so that people will be correct.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6587|sWEEDen
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayern MÜnchen!!!
Benzin
+576|5998

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

that's in Germany
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I suggest we rename Austria to "Western Australia", so that people will be correct.
we already have a western Australia
Benzin
+576|5998

XxRavenxX wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You'll have to excuse Freezer, all that masturbation and the deep cold of Lose-Land has really taken a toll on his brain.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

CapnNismo wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You'll have to excuse Freezer, all that masturbation and the deep cold of Lose-Land has really taken a toll on his brain.
So how did the test go?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Benzin
+576|5998
Got a perfect score. Already posted that ...

But tomorrow I have the oral test at 3:10pm, so that should be fun. I am gonna go up there a bit early and see if I can listen in on some of the other people doing the exam. But seeing as how I got a 1 on the written part and I was the ONLY person to manage that, I think I should be okay tomorrow.

Here is a run down of the stats for the test, though:
57 people registered to take the test, 6 people didn't show up, 30 people failed (a score of 5 means failing). The rest mostly all barely passed with 4s and there was a smattering of 3s and 2s and then my single 1. Best of out 51. Not bad!!!
MrCookie
good times
+31|5997|In a wheelchair.

THAT made me LOL. It reminded me of one of my friends....

EDIT: +1 btw

Last edited by MrCookie (2008-11-26 12:11:22)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5699

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'd say learning Aboriginal Australian, or Lebanese (Arabic?) would have been more useful IMFO
Lebanese people do speak Arabic(but then again Arabic has different accents/dialects).

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2008-11-26 12:14:41)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

Canadianloser wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Wish me luck, guys!!!!!
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/ … erence.png
lol i have this shirt from austria that has a warning sign and a picture of a kangaroo on it and the caption "no kangaroos in austria"... ive had so many people tell me that there are kangaroos in austria and i just facepalm
Benzin
+576|5998
Yea, I've seen that shirt. I need to buy it before I go back home in the summer and see how many people try and say otherwise ...
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6587|sWEEDen

CapnNismo wrote:

that's in Germany
I know....but why bother really....according to many we all live in the nation/country of EU...kinda.
Benzin
+576|5998
Just got back from the oral exam. I got a 2!!! Got a 1 on the written, a 2 on the oral and that means I get a 1 all in all on the test!!!

HOW BOUT DEM APPLZ BITCHES?!?!?!?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard