Tripulaci0n
+14|6157
I dont know why you're "taking a break" if it's not to see other people. Then why take a break at all?

One of my best friends met a girl at 16 and by 19 was engaged. She dumped him (it was a long distance relationship (very long, New York and London)) and he was fucked up emotionally for a very long time. He acts like he'll never meet anyone "as good" as her ever again, as if he's 50 and his wife of 20 years just got hit by a car; but he's 21. It makes no sense. 

There are a ton of women who you will feel are perfect, you just haven't met them yet. Trust me, this isn't "the only girl for you." If you have been seeing each other since you were younger, that's probably why you feel that way.

If you absolutely don't want to end it, call her up and explain how you feel. If she feels the same way, both of you take a weekend off and spend every minute with each other. If you have to suck dicks to get money to go home for the weekend, make it happen. But either give it your best shot and live with the outcome, or end it now. I've seen how it ends up when the guy convinces the girl to stay with him but she doesn't really want to stay together so she just delays breaking up; it will turn the most coldhearted motherfucker into a cry baby. The best thing to do is to end it NOW, not let it drag on and find out that she's been fucking someone else, or it becomes so unbearable that you decide to end it. Just consciously drop it and MOVE ON ASAP. If she's made up her mind, then she's made up her mind.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland

Parker wrote:

it is VERY likely that you two are going to end. not a certainty, but it will probably happen.

if you want my advice, i would start planning my future as a single person. that will save you the hardship when this does end for real...

a break to have some space from you?
brother, you are in college...some distance away. there isnt much more of a break or more space to be had...

i know it sucks to hear, but i think she has probably already made up her mind.
Pretty much what I would say.

Try to start adjusting to it. But no one needs to take a break if they still feel they love/like the person.

I know it'll be hard, but try not to let it get you too down
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

loubot wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

If you love her, drop your sport.
Dumbest thing I've ever read.
On the contrary, I think he is using reverse-psychology.
If he had said screw that, I'm not giving up my sport for her, then I'd ask why he made this thread.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Requesting update please.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648
Bullshit.

I refuse to believe this many people in these forums have ever made contact with the females.
rdx-fx
+955|6593

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Bullshit.

I refuse to believe this many people in these forums have ever made contact with the females.
We have the schematics and diagrams of various models of the Female.

Ask Seremaker and Zimmer.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

rdx-fx wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Bullshit.

not to mention a large scale rhohypnol trade to boot.   The only thing the ladies seem to want to take a break from is their own unconsciousness.
rdx-fx
+955|6593

RoosterCantrell wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Bullshit.

not to mention a large scale rhohypnol trade to boot.   The only thing the ladies seem to want to take a break from is their own unconsciousness.
Shhhhh.. we aren't supposed to tell him about the one female here!

Last time we told anyone, CamPoe went all red-in-the-face and started yelling at her about Trotsky, Stalin, Lenin, and the proper colour of green for one's beer.

Couldn't get her to show her tits to anyone for a week after that!
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6312
Update, we broke up for a week and now we are back together
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK
lol
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Well just be the way you are. If she loves your then she loves you.  Actually I haven't ever had a GF (I'm almost 16...) so I wouldn't be well placed to answer your question. Lol I'm the one who needs help
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
hmm... the question is what did she do for that week?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
Just punch her in the face.

Unnecessary and unmanly, but it's solves the problem.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Airburner_01 wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

i need pics before i make a recommendation as to whether you should try and get back together or not.
wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

TeamOrange wrote:

I know another girl thread *sigh*

My gf told me last night that she wasn't sure if i was a friend or a boyfriend, this happened because i went to college and the distance is hard for her. I go home as often as I can but I am involved with a sport which takes up most of my weekends. So last night we came to the conclusion that we would go on a break so she can think and have space from me, so that she can sort out her thoughts. I promised her that I won't contact her till thursday. I love her, she is a perfect match for me and I don't want it to end, yet because we had a good thing going. I just look forward to the next time I will be in contact with her, and that is good enough for me. My questions are: What should i do, is there away that you can think of that i can still win her back? Is it likely that we are going to end? And if we do end how should I treat her because i will still have strong feeling for her?

I know that people can't solve my issues because everyone/relationship is unique but I just want to hear your what you have done and stories.
[b][I love her, she is a perfect match for me and I don't want it to end, yet because we had a good thing going. I just look forward to the next time I will be in contact with her, and that is good enough for me.[b][/h]

well punch that bitch in the face and she wont leave you shell just tell other people that you love her. j/k

well all the people I know who had breaks ended up splitting up a few months after but shit happens.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard