Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
Now a female 4 star general

slow down america, y'all progressing too fast

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7730744.stm

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45208000/jpg/_45208706_dunwoody_ap226.jpg

Too bad she isn't a milf, but then if she was you'd get the "well we all know how she got up there amirite" posts, but then again, ain't nothing wrong with that either

Although I'm not so sure if someone who has never even been in combat could be qualified for general (then again it's not like generals ever come from enlisted backgrounds)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

generals are politicians.  the days of real men like that nutter patton are over.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85
What do generals actually do anyways?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

i dunno.  i never knew who mine was for the most part.  didnt really care either.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-11-14 17:38:49)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
Most commissioned officers don't really do much (in terms of actual shit) do they? Except in the Air Force, where it's they who are the one's that more or less put their asses on the line (if you can put it that way)
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah I saw this on the news too mek...

Period, Nukes, pew pew pew
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Mekstizzle wrote:

Most commissioned officers don't really do much (in terms of actual shit) do they? Except in the Air Force, where it's they who are the one's that more or less put their asses on the line (if you can put it that way)
not really.  marine grunt officers are right in the shit with you.  sadly most think that they can plan for what is going to happen, and freak out when it does not go as planned.  its common knowledge among grunts that the second you move towards your objective, the plan is fucked.  you have to be able to adjust on the fly.  and that is hard for some people.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

jockey for budget money
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
Generals usually have really nice uniforms with a nice load of medals and ribbons they got awarded for sitting in a chair.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714
Does anyone here have an honest serious answer to the question?  What is it that Generals do?

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2008-11-14 17:57:31)

Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6361|West NY

jord wrote:

Generals usually have really nice uniforms with a nice load of medals and ribbons they got awarded for sitting in a chair.
The end.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Does anyone here have an honest serious answer to the question?  What is it that Generals do?
they command their battalions and companies.  they are the CEO per say.
MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad

usmarine wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

they command their battalions and companies.  they are the CEO per say.
and they're loaded

I always looked up to some generals after this topic

de-moralized

I am not actually a serviceman yet, contemplating the USAF or the ARMY, but utmost respect for 99% of the armed forces (1% being the unknown amount who do the bad shit in uniform on camera etc)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

I'll tell you what generals don't do................................they don't do lulz.

MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad
Stuff like that is tolerable, you know as long as it isn't in a combat zone, I saw a patrol video where they lip synced while driving over the entire course (forgot how many hours they drove a day but probably enough to make them do it), that's fine, humor like the lulz is okay, but you definately need to be serious in the military, dogs off cliffs isn't lulz IRL, maybe on teh interwebs
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
no1 cares
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
MECtallica
+73|6512|jalalabad
okay fatherted go back to the pub
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

MECtallica wrote:

floor partay mate.

we can play music as loud as we want fri-sun, but apparently mine was louder than that!

2500w + tiesto = security guards ellel
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6603|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

FatherTed wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

floor partay mate.

we can play music as loud as we want fri-sun, but apparently mine was louder than that!

2500w + tiesto = security guards ellel
put on some hardstyle or jumpstyle then i will be impressed.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175
I still don't understand why women can't fight in the US ARMY, but congrats. 4-Star General, that is some serious BF2 online time.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

I still don't understand why women can't fight in the US ARMY
they do.

do you know anything?
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6175

usmarine wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

I still don't understand why women can't fight in the US ARMY
they do.

do you know anything?
"Women are barred from combat roles but have been allowed in the last two decades to serve in a wide variety of other positions."

That is what I meant, do you know how to read?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

there are women pilots and such.  but i guess that is not fighting right?  lulz
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

I still don't understand why women can't fight in the US ARMY, but congrats. 4-Star General, that is some serious BF2 online time.
And he says I'm an idiot.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

War Man wrote:

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

And he says I'm an idiot.
well he is like a pimple.  you should leave it alone but it is so annoying you have to do something.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard