God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6496|tropical regions of london

Poseidon wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

douche breath.
And I'm trying to pick a fight.
57% to 42% with 18% in, what surprises you.?
13rin
+977|6632

Poseidon wrote:

Earlier I said "I'm surprised Kentucky is as close as it is". Then I said "I was surprised about Kentucky".

...Tell me, what exactly did I change?
I think youre trying to pick a fight.  douche breath.
There's a smug prick or two here that does that...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6691|Long Island, New York

Poseidon wrote:

douche breath.
And I'm trying to pick a fight.
57% to 42% with 18% in, what surprises you.?
It was early in the beginning, which is when I posted it.

Sheesh.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Earlier I said "I'm surprised Kentucky is as close as it is". Then I said "I was surprised about Kentucky".

...Tell me, what exactly did I change?
I think youre trying to pick a fight.  douche breath.
There's a smug prick or two here that does that...
Hello.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6564|'Murka

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i think so.  since an independent review of election coverage gave the most unbiased show to the brit hume show on fox.  but, we dont need facts.  continue thinking that.  i have watched both msnbc and fox.  NBC is 5000000 times worse than fox.  yet you dont complain.  wonder why.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lewlz

PS I never mentioned how biased other stations like CNN are - I was talking about Fox News.
Did you miss the part about the most unbiased coverage being from Brit Hume on Fox?

Seems like you did.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6564|'Murka

Poseidon wrote:

I'll wait until maybe 30% is in until I start to worry/get excited.

I was just surprised with Kentucky.
Why?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6443|Éire

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i think so.  since an independent review of election coverage gave the most unbiased show to the brit hume show on fox.  but, we dont need facts.  continue thinking that.  i have watched both msnbc and fox.  NBC is 5000000 times worse than fox.  yet you dont complain.  wonder why.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lewlz

PS I never mentioned how biased other stations like CNN are - I was talking about Fox News.
Did you miss the part about the most unbiased coverage being from Brit Hume on Fox?

Seems like you did.
Which independent review said this?...just out of curiosity.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6996|Reykjavík, Iceland.

CameronPoe wrote:

I'm going to bed now. When I wake up there had better be a president of America with the middle name 'Hussein', or else.
^What he said.
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6320
Holy crap CNN has hologram technology!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6449|Bloomington Indiana
at least indiana is closer than it was back in 2004

lulz at my state

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Indi … on2004.PNG
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6758|Greenwood, IN
https://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploader/files/1/msnbc_wtf.jpg

So anyone else seeing this?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yeah, I dunno what the deal is with that.

Expected, regardless.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Same shit here, wtf...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I think CNN just projected it due to exit polls.

The same thing they said they wouldn't do.

Gkjdfkjbfs.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
southern counting

lotsa fingers involved...easy confusion
jsnipy
+3,276|6675|...

These news outlet are way to chart/gadget/map happy. I saw a reporter via hologram on CNN earlier. wtf
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
holy crap....

just jumped to 77 to 34 in like 2 seconds...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

That touch screen with all the counties and states on it is pretty cool... when it's working...

I'm just sitting here on the couch studying and listening to the rambling with one ear. Not expecting any real results that mean anything until waaaaaaaay later tonight.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

Schwarzelungen wrote:

holy crap....

You must have refreshed right on the hour like I did.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6785|949

jsnipy wrote:

These news outlet are way to chart/gadget/map happy. I saw a reporter via hologram on CNN earlier. wtf
It's the 21st century...I'm surprised they haven't figured out a way to put a flow chart in there.  Maybe with the hologram technology we can vote dead people in and they will run this country by hologram!  I vote for the original GW.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

Naturn wrote:

http://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploade … bc_wtf.jpg

So anyone else seeing this?
Uh, so you're talking to jsnipy on xfire... so?

CNN is projecting McCain as the winner of that state, even though it's not official and even though Obama is currently in the lead. That's what's up.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

It's the 21st century...I'm surprised they haven't figured out a way to put a flow chart in there.  Maybe with the hologram technology we can vote dead people in and they will run this country by hologram!  I vote for the original GW.
Put me down for Lincoln... bet yet, Zombie Hologram Lincoln!

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-11-04 17:04:50)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

I vote Nixon for President of Earth.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Schwarzelungen wrote:

holy crap....

And those states showing 0 votes for each...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6896|Reality
Dudes the election was decided last night when the Redskins lost.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5855|College Park, MD

Stubbee wrote:

Dudes the election was decided last night when the Redskins lost.
lol, someone brought that up in class today
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard