+3,097|6502|Gogledd Cymru

FatherTed wrote:

you absolute total fucker
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England

Ted is a fucking Ferrari fan?

Ted, fuck you wholly

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-03 05:40:13)

pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6595|MANCHESTERRR

FatherTed wrote:

yeah yeahh i saw them at Leeds Fest which will beat anything you gott. back on topic

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Good finale to the race. Although I wouldn't have minded if they just showed Hamiltons girlfriend (that bitch from Pussycat dolls or whatever) instead of the race, she looked fucking FINE - I bet Hamiltons little brother was loving the hugs he was getting
haha i second that, Nicks girlfriend isnt exactly a munter tho.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6486|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Something was not right on that last lap, might just be me...But still, congratulations to Hamilton on his victory
Kez
+778|5715|London, UK

ELITE-UK wrote:

Something was not right on that last lap
Of course there was not something right:

Glock had dry tyres on a wet track, losing loads of time as he has to 'tiptoe' around.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6689|respawn screen
So what's this years resume?

1. 7 different winners from 5 different teams, Kubica, Kovalainen and Vettel to win their first race this year. Don't know if there ever were 7 different winners or even 5 winning teams.
2. F1 can be boring, this year it wasn't.
3. Wet tracks make interesting races. They should do some races on flooded tracks.
4. I wished for Massa to win the title but Hamilton deserved it too.
5. Ron Dennis can smile.
wensleydale8
+81|6782|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Kptk92 wrote:

I think if Massa didn't crash out in Melbourne and Malaysia, spin five times at Silverstone, blow his engine in Hungary and have a shit pit stop system in Singapore, he would have won.

Hamilton got penalised in Bahrain, crashed in Canada, penalised at Magny-Cours, have a puncture in Hungary, had a poor qualifying session at Monza, stripped of his win at Spa, fucked up and penalised at Fuji and pushed his luck incredibly at Interlagos and still won
penalised at Magny-Cours

hmm it looked very odd to me that he cant tell the difference betweek a stationery and moving car and seemed to steer into raikkonens car.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6404|Southern California

SamTheMan:D wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

SamTheMan:D wrote:

i just typed out 4 different rants but decided not to post any of them

i dont know if its me, if i dont understand the sport properly or whatever

but it justs so fucked up i dont get why anyone likes it

and i think people who would pay to go and watch it are really fucked up

id rather watch nfl or baseball than this
http://kelsojacks.com/Images/Blog/bah%20humbug.jpg

You presumably watched it? Why? If you don't like the sport?

And if you didn't watch it, why the need to rant?
hamilton deserved it apparently

why?

because some german fag cant drive

wtf

also i cant be arsed explaining everything else
Honestly, its just because you don't understand it....

Say in rally, people can drive balls out 100% get a good lead, be in place for the win, then crash because there was a rock in the road.

You think OHHH SHIT he lost that just from being unlucky how is this fair?!

But see the second place guy was slower because he left a margin of safety. Any motorracing leads to mistakes, all racing comes at the cost of risk. Managing this risk is part of the sport. Had that rally driver left him self the margin of error needed to avoid the random rock he would not have been able to hold that pace.

Likewise with tires, the only reason he was ahead of hamilton in the first place was because he was on dry tyres.  Those dry tires did lead to an unlucky mistake that cost him position and gave him the win... but those dry tires also gave him the advantage to be ahead in the first place. Hamelton made the call to switch to a safer tire, and that cost him time putting him behind, but gave him the safety needed to actually finish the race. It seems as if Hamilton was just handed the win because the other guy couldn't drive, but that isn't it at all. The other guy only had the speed because of the setup of his car, and it was the setup of his car that caused the loss of position to hamilton. You simply have to deal with the changing conditions.

Its also not unfair to massa, because he was behind on points. Had he put in the drive to be closer or ahead in points that could not have happened. it was only because he left it so close that he lost

No disrespect to any of the drivers, at that level they are all amazing, just explaining...
Kez
+778|5715|London, UK

wensleydale8 wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

I think if Massa didn't crash out in Melbourne and Malaysia, spin five times at Silverstone, blow his engine in Hungary and have a shit pit stop system in Singapore, he would have won.

Hamilton got penalised in Bahrain, crashed in Canada, penalised at Magny-Cours, have a puncture in Hungary, had a poor qualifying session at Monza, stripped of his win at Spa, fucked up and penalised at Fuji and pushed his luck incredibly at Interlagos and still won
penalised at Magny-Cours

hmm it looked very odd to me that he cant tell the difference betweek a stationery and moving car and seemed to steer into raikkonens car.
That was Canada mate, he got penalised at Magny-Cours for cutting a high speed chicane on one of the opening laps.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Ted is a fucking Ferrari fan?

Ted, fuck you wholly
nah m8
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6143|Carnoustie MASSIF

pers0nah wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

yeah yeahh i saw them at Leeds Fest which will beat anything you gott. back on topic

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Good finale to the race. Although I wouldn't have minded if they just showed Hamiltons girlfriend (that bitch from Pussycat dolls or whatever) instead of the race, she looked fucking FINE - I bet Hamiltons little brother was loving the hugs he was getting
Is Nick not disbaled though?
Kez
+778|5715|London, UK

1n_n07h1ng_w3_7ru57 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Is Nick not disbaled though?
So its not okay for him to have a girlfriend just because he is 'disbaled'?

Fyi, he has cerebal palsy.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

lel

https://s1.subirimagenes.com/imagen/1386821hamilton-f1.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard