Poll

What wins?

Turn around touch the ground bagsy me71%71% - 15
Tax me, no spare keys28%28% - 6
Total: 21
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
So me and my mate were eating some Ferraro Rocher's and we'd each had an equal amount, however there was one left. Now we all know "Turn around touch the ground bagsy me" beats a simple "bagsy me". And we all know that "Tax it know spare keys" beats "Tax it". However does "Turn around touch the ground bagsy me" beat "Tax it no spare keys"?

Well me seeing the last chocolate was quick to jump up and shout at him as aggressively as I could "Tax last chocolate, no spare keys motherfucker". During that time my mate had launched into a frenzied 360 degree spin whilst shouting "Turn around touch the ground bagsy last chocolate". Now having finished our taxing and bagsying respectively, we both went for the chocolate thinking we had overall right to the last chocolate. We then said "WTF are you doing" to eachother and commenced a 3 hour debate on who had won. The only way to solve this is by a vote, cause fuck those chocolates are expensive...
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6536|Sydney, in 1978
fuck me, just cut the god dammed thing in half. And since when are ferro rocher's expensive? or it is just for you pommies?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
What the fuck are you talking about, even I don't know, even I
jord

Mongoose wrote:

fuck me, just cut the god dammed thing in half. And since when are ferro rocher's expensive? or it is just for you pommies?
Errr the nut in the middle is always slightly to one side, durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hardly fair is it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK
mek you just lost a few notches on your brit status.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK

Mongoose wrote:

well it looks expensive so therefore we can assume its expensive.  Think of the heavenly hazelnut delights that lurks within man! You just cannot give that shit away for free.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6479|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
This thread is hard to understand, anyone care to dumb it down for the idiot-minded?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6458|The Twilight Zone
If you work for three hours instead of debating for three hours you would probably be able to buy 10 boxes of those.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord

.Sup wrote:

If you work for three hours instead of debating for three hours you would probably be able to buy 10 boxes of those.
This is about more than just chocolate, this is about who has right, and that sir, is worth dying for.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

m3thod wrote:

mek you just lost a few notches on your brit status.
I'll just dismiss it as some stupid northern sillyness
jord
Urban dictionary only has an entry for bagsy and taxing. Hmmm

This could mean a lot of things...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bagsy
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6667|Groningen, The Netherlands
Urban dictionary sais you lose?
jord
Hmm, maybe it means I win. I need to make it seem so. I guess UD only having bagsy and not turn around touch the ground bagsy means it's still undecided and even right now.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

*shakes head*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England
Turn around touch the ground, obviously.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
jord

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Turn around touch the ground, obviously.
Obviously not because I taxed it with no spare keys. Do you even know what that means?

Silly brit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
ban jord imo
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6714|th3 unkn0wn

ELITE-UK wrote:

This thread is hard to understand, anyone care to dumb it down for the idiot-minded?
jord
KPTK might know he's like 12, lets get him in here.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6670|NT, like Mick Dundee

jord wrote:

Hmm, maybe it means I win. I need to make it seem so. I guess UD only having bagsy and not turn around touch the ground bagsy means it's still undecided and even right now.
UD mentions the turn around touch the ground further down the list.

But Jord, this is simple. Use logic. He bagsyed somethin m8, you taxed it way from him tbh. You just levied a tax on his claim, as is your right.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jord
Yeah Flecco, you're right, I'll go eat it now.
jord
What the fuck there's only a wrapper the motherfucker must have ate it.

Fuck he owes me like £7 for that, he knows they're expensive as well the fucking inbred. I'll kill him.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

jord wrote:

What the fuck there's only a wrapper the motherfucker must have ate it.

Fuck he owes me like £7 for that, he knows they're expensive as well the fucking inbred. I'll kill him.
Well I guess it all devolved into a simple matter of "you snooze you lose"

that, I understand, mr.12
Kez
+778|5708|London, UK

jord wrote:

KPTK might know he's like 12, lets get him in here.
ite guise
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5769|Belgium
er, wat?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard