twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6211
new 24" monitor, waiting for it to arrive

https://www.flatpanels.dk/billeder/cebit2007/cebit2007_large65.jpg

Last edited by twoblacklines (2008-10-27 06:51:15)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/nigelf/computer/IMG_1423.jpg
I guess this sorta counts. Picked up my receiver today. Onkyo TX-SR576E. It was on sale No speakers yet, I'll pick some up later this week. Also I exchanged my 1TB F1 spinpoint, it died yesterday

justice wrote:

pics
ohh that looks awsm. So big
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6664|The darkside of Denver
Just ordered these (very excited!!):
https://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/82-120-123-01.jpg
to go with this:
https://c1.neweggimages.com/NeweggImage/productimage/89-253-124-01.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

https://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9248/2912800210qh2.jpg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
https://i38.tinypic.com/3s9d3.jpg

Just arrived:

- Antec 900
- C2D E8400
- Asus P5Q Pro
- Sapphire H4870
- Corsair HX520W
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
- Samsung Super-WriteMaster 22x
- OCZ 2x2GB PC2 8000 Platinum Edition
- Western Digital Caviar 160GB

Will be assembled on Tuesday
#rekt
max
Vela Incident

awesome. Now challenge my BF2S super pi records
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng

max wrote:

wat
#rekt
max
Vela Incident

Super PI scores and super PI challenge

You've got good CPU and fast ram. Should be doable

Also what VID is your chip (realtemp will tell you) once you've assembled it.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng

max wrote:

Super PI scores and super PI challenge

You've got good CPU and fast ram. Should be doable

Also what VID is your chip (realtemp will tell you) once you've assembled it.
o.O

Will do.
#rekt
Computer_Guy
+54|6701
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6822136314

That to add a second hard drive into the second bay of my latop.
Overdose
+13|6119|Fort Worth, TX
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6822136114

bought this to replace a hard drive on a chunky 17in laptop with a Pentium 4 processor.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5685

max wrote:

Freezer is a hater.
max
Vela Incident

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

Freezer is a hater.
I beat you fair and square. Same clock speed, lower time
phishman420
Banned
+821|5685

max wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

Freezer is a hater.
I know. I just meant that he never posted my score. You have watercooling, and I have the stock Intel fan--in case you forgot.
Brasso
+1,549|6634

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer is a hater.
I know. I just meant that he never posted my score. You have watercooling, and I have the stock Intel fan--in case you forgot.
with the same clock speed, only the stepping of your CPU and your RAM could have made a difference, plus extra stuff like running in safe mode.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
max
Vela Incident

I didn't. You seem to have some sort golden chip though. What GTL, PLL and FSB termination voltage did you run?
Defiance
+438|6675

Just ordered a C4 nGen 16x10. Should be fawsm, god knows how long the shipping will take but I want it for a LAN in a couple weeks.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6201|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer is a hater.
I still haven't updated the thread, not with yours, not with anybody else's scores.. Updating it takes a good half an hour, and I have things to study. Learn to patience.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-10-28 22:18:47)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6457|The Twilight Zone

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

max wrote:

I still haven't updated the thread, not with yours, not with anybody else's scores.. Updating it takes a good half an hour, and I have things to study. Learn to patience.
You have a laptop right? When you go take a dump take it with you an update scores, its not like thats a novelty to you. lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6201|Winland

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

You have a laptop right? When you go take a dump take it with you an update scores, its not like thats a novelty to you. lol
Because I don't want to re-write numbers 1-50 by hand. You go ahead and do it, if there's such a hurry, I'll do it whenever I please.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
phishman420
Banned
+821|5685
You added Max's score within 5 minutes of him posting it.
Defiance
+438|6675

Wrong thread folks.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6201|Winland

phishman420 wrote:

You added Max's score within 5 minutes of him posting it.
Yes, but there's a certain difference between adding scores and moving scores. If I only move a score, it's as easy as pressing CTRL+C and CTRL+V, and changing the numbers in between. If I add a score, especially in the top-10, I have to re-number all the scores on the list, as they move down one step. This takes ages without the help of scripts or macros, which I only have on my main rig.

The point is that you're added, ok? You have a nice second-place there. Stop whining. If you wanna discuss it, feel free to add me on MSN or Xfire. freezer7pro and freezer7pro@hotmail.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6290|eng
Holy motherfuck this computer rocks.
#rekt
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6239|United Kingdom
i bought a new psp analogue stick, screwdriver for it, new set of screws after i accicdentally bored out one of the recessed screws and had so snap off the old faceplate to get it off XD in doing so snapping the analogue controller. hey ho it was only £25 in the first place

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard