howler_27
+90|6679
ATTENTION TROOPERS!

The Xtreme Honor Brigade will be shipping out, and moving into our new home within the next few weeks.  Over the last one and a half years plus, we’ve had the honor of hosting a BF2 server where everybody can enjoy this game to its fullest, as well as know that when you are in our server, you will not have to deal with the riff-raff and antics of others.  We’ve come to know many of you as regulars and friends of =XH= over this time, and would love to continue on with our tradition of hard-fought, teamwork based play. 

It is at this time that we ask both our previous website members, as well as those in the BF2 gaming community to please visit us at www.xtremehonorbrigade.com and register on the new forums.  We have enjoyed your posts in the past, and would love to hear some comments about our new home.   

Keep an eye on the new site, as we will be having some fresh, new events to celebrate the move, as well as some milestones that we’ll be hitting soon.  It should prove to be a blast. 

Thank you for your time. 

Carry on troopers, and see you on the battlefield!

Your friends at =XH= 

XTREME HONOR BRIGADE
                                                                             www.xtremehonorbrigade.com

Teamspeak-  VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:8782
                                                                         SERVER – 208.10045.68 Port 16567
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

If anywhere, this should go in the clans forum.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
howler_27
+90|6679
This is an invite, not a recruitment.  It's a general post as it involves all of the BF2s ers that have played our server and visited our site in the past.  Thank you for your concern.  However if the mods deem it to be a "Clan" related post, then I ask that they make the comment, and I'll move it.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!

Freezer7Pro wrote:

If anywhere, this should go in the clans forum.
If anything, this should've been posted by a mod.

Nice site, I'm pretty sure I'm banned from your servers though.
blacklupus
+13|6683
admit you deserved it
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6642|Washington DC

howler_27 wrote:

This is an invite, not a recruitment.  It's a general post as it involves all of the BF2s ers that have played our server and visited our site in the past.  Thank you for your concern.  However if the mods deem it to be a "Clan" related post, then I ask that they make the comment, and I'll move it.
Yeah ... this post is about your clan and its site, so it is most appropriately placed in the clan section.

(You can't move it ... only mods can move threads ... so I'll take care of it for you).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard