bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

mcminty wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I'm putting this copy out for the weekend (and mcminty)
It turns out that she has a boyfriend.

Woo.. another one. Minty has set himself a precedent.

I'll be right in a few days or somethin'.
Bummer, don't worry though, there are plenty of amazing women out there!

At least we've had e few successes in the thread.

Raphi is going well from what he's told me.

Progress on the guide has stopped for the mo, due to ridiculous amounts of work. Wont be able to start again until next weekend. But I have stumbled upon a whole new method of creating attraction. Some of this stuff is unbelievable, I suggest you guys do some research into it!
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6842|The Ville

.Sup wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

That's what I'm thinking. What if she comes on to me though ?
Don't fall for it. If your her boss get her fired then bang her.
Nah, you need someone hot at work to fantasize about. Consider yourself lucky Obi. First thing you always need to do is to get to know her. Be friends at first and if she also likes you...well you'll see how your friendship goes first.
Ok so apparently I made a good impression and a couple of the guys at work said she asked if I had a gf. Now what do I do ? Should I wait and see if she asks for my number ? Or should I ask for her number myself ?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Obiwan wrote:

.Sup wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Nah, you need someone hot at work to fantasize about. Consider yourself lucky Obi. First thing you always need to do is to get to know her. Be friends at first and if she also likes you...well you'll see how your friendship goes first.
Ok so apparently I made a good impression and a couple of the guys at work said she asked if I had a gf. Now what do I do ? Should I wait and see if she asks for my number ? Or should I ask for her number myself ?
make the situation so thats its easy for her to approach you, then chat to her, ask her for her number about halfway thru the convo, get it n keep chattin
hicjkam
+3|5816

bennisboy wrote:

Well thats pretty FUBAR, in the short term I'd say stay out of it, because they are both your friends, and chances are if you get involved, one of them (or even both) will end up resenting you.

In the long term, if they break up n she wants a relationship with you n you still like her, go for it. If he is a true friend he shouldnt get in the way. However if you got involved in their break up that would give him an excuse to get in the way or resent you.

So just wait and see what happens. Like I said, if they break up from their own choices, then you shouldnt have to worry if she wants a relationship with you, but I'd leave it until at least a month after they've broken up
Cheers bennisboy, that sounds about right.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
Going out with my ex tomorrow. I'm pretty sure she won't put up with my retarded behaviour so I should be alright.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6601|The Twilight Zone

Obiwan wrote:

.Sup wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Tell me how far are you with her. Were you on a drink together (alone) yet? When asking for her number ask like you need it for work (best think when you're on a drink and talking about work so she thinks you need her number for working purposes): " Hey Barbie gimme your number, I'll call you and let you know your assignment for next week. Or whatever.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Distortion
+2|6096|Oregon
Figure I'd post this link for some pointers for all the guys out there needing some advice, it's got some of the same kind of style bennisboy has been preaching. I was introduced to it from some buddies that wanted to see me get back into the dating game after a dry spell, hopefully it can help some of you guys too.

http://www.bullz-eye.com/relationships/ … advice.htm
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
Alright done sorted we ain't getting back together!
hicjkam
+3|5816

wah1188 wrote:

What happened?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

smooth. What kinda stuff did u do?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

We planned to go to Nando's both of them were full, I couldn't be arsed waiting so we went Bar Burrito had some awful food in a shit and boring atmosphere. On top of that it was the most awkward 90 minutes of my life ever. I had realised it would take a atomic bomb to re-ignite anything we ever had. So we leave as soon as we are finished, walking back she throws a fucking hell of a swerve ball

"Are you over me?"

"Erm pretty much yeah, you over me?" Me

"Yea yea course"

I text her to see if she got home ok, she texts back saying yeah thanks. So I send one back saying "Cheers for meeting us up, I would say I enjoyed it but it was awkward as hell. It's finally put a lid on things"

Bad fucking move a rally of texts back and forth of more confusing nature come. She thinks I ain't over her, I'm going to get shitfaced and try and shag the fattest bird in the world tonight just os I can forget about this whole mess her numbers off my phone to stop me doing retarded shit too

I can't read this one but I think it's finally put the lid on my high school sweetheart. Part of me wants her to chase me just to big up my ego, seriously though what kinda person doesn't like apple pie and custard?! We were all young and stupid once eh?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

We planned to go to Nando's both of them were full, I couldn't be arsed waiting so we went Bar Burrito had some awful food in a shit and boring atmosphere. On top of that it was the most awkward 90 minutes of my life ever. I had realised it would take a atomic bomb to re-ignite anything we ever had. So we leave as soon as we are finished, walking back she throws a fucking hell of a swerve ball

"Are you over me?"

"Erm pretty much yeah, you over me?" Me

"Yea yea course"

I text her to see if she got home ok, she texts back saying yeah thanks. So I send one back saying "Cheers for meeting us up, I would say I enjoyed it but it was awkward as hell. It's finally put a lid on things"

Bad fucking move a rally of texts back and forth of more confusing nature come. She thinks I ain't over her, I'm going to get shitfaced and try and shag the fattest bird in the world tonight just os I can forget about this whole mess her numbers off my phone to stop me doing retarded shit too

I can't read this one but I think it's finally put the lid on my high school sweetheart. Part of me wants her to chase me just to big up my ego, seriously though what kinda person doesn't like apple pie and custard?! We were all young and stupid once eh?
Wats your ex's name? Jus curious cos one of my girl mates had an experience like this the other day! I'm guessing its different ppl, would be lulz if not tho.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
She doesn't study in Liverpool does she?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

wah1188 wrote:

She doesn't study in Liverpool does she?
lol, no thats a relief. When I said friend I meant an ex of mine, n she's been meeting up with a few exes recently n complainin about dreadful dates, so I was slightly worried there! lol. But looks like a different person!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
Lol I'm not awful I couldn't find no fat girls :[
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
I fail

http://www.bullz-eye.com/relationships/ … /0217c.htm

I did do that.  Although it was the day after Valentine's day which was a while ago, now I feel like shit.
wensleydale8
+81|6917|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Well i managed to alienenate one of the girls I know thanks to a snide remark I made when we were out, I apologise and Now she doesnt want to know. I geuss you cant please everyone.

Last edited by wensleydale8 (2008-10-30 13:10:45)

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
NAthANSmitt
Stud
+4|6276

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

I'm 15 and've nevar had a girlfriend.

Take THAT for girl-problems.
You and me both

BAM

Both beat. Though thats nothing to brag about.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6886|Toronto | Canada

NAthANSmitt wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

I'm 15 and've nevar had a girlfriend.

Take THAT for girl-problems.
You and me both

BAM

I dont really care though
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

Winston_Churchill wrote:

NAthANSmitt wrote:

War Man wrote:

You and me both

BAM

I dont really care though
16 myself
Dookie0119
+43|5925

bennisboy wrote:

At least we've had e few successes in the thread.
Yeah I suppose I'm doing OK.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

wensleydale8 wrote:

Well i managed to alienenate one of the girls I know thanks to a snide remark I made when we were out, I apologise and Now she doesnt want to know. I geuss you cant please everyone.
Thats hy you dont make snide comments.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

_j5689_ wrote:

I fail

http://www.bullz-eye.com/relationships/ … /0217c.htm

I did do that.  Although it was the day after Valentine's day which was a while ago, now I feel like shit.
No offence but its kinda obvious you shouldnt do that. But hey at least you tried, yeah you went about it the wrong way, but just look at it as a learning experience and take note of what you did wrong.

article wrote:

And that secret comes down to the reality that if a woman isn't ATTRACTED to a man, all of his attempts to confess his love, convince her to like him, and court her BACKFIRE.
Really? No shit. As soon as you do this, you lose any alpha male qualities that you had in her eyes. Guess what, women are attracted to strong guys, it doesnt have to be physical, it can be strong mentally or socially. As soon as you start confessing all your feelings, you show you're not a strong person. You're attempting to qualify yourself to her, its an immediate fail
hicjkam
+3|5816

bennisboy wrote:

Really? No shit. As soon as you do this, you lose any alpha male qualities that you had in her eyes. Guess what, women are attracted to strong guys, it doesnt have to be physical, it can be strong mentally or socially. As soon as you start confessing all your feelings, you show you're not a strong person. You're attempting to qualify yourself to her, its an immediate fail
So many guys do this, whether its to first get the girl, or to try convince them not to leave.

I think part of the reason why some people don't see it as an obvious mistake is because of the way "society" (movies, music, books, friends etc) sometimes suggests they should behave - that women want a "nice guy", and you should be a nice guy to "win" the girl. Its bullshit, of course, and it affects girls as well as guys.

Both the guy and girl are lead into believing in a false set of conditions for a successful relationship.

This results in:

- the girl thinking she wants a nice guy, but not understanding what she really wants/needs

- the guy not understanding why being nice is always failing, even though the girl claims to want a nice guy

- this thread
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

hicjkam wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

So many guys do this, whether its to first get the girl, or to try convince them not to leave.

I think part of the reason why some people don't see it as an obvious mistake is because of the way "society" (movies, music, books, friends etc) sometimes suggests they should behave - that women want a "nice guy", and you should be a nice guy to "win" the girl. Its bullshit, of course, and it affects girls as well as guys.

Both the guy and girl are lead into believing in a false set of conditions for a successful relationship.

This results in:

- the girl thinking she wants a nice guy, but not understanding what she really wants/needs

- the guy not understanding why being nice is always failing, even though the girl claims to want a nice guy

- this thread
Well, girls want a nice guy in the second part of the relationship, the part after they've slept with the man and feel secure, sleeping with the guy results in a new bond between them where they want a nice guy. BUT there is a difference between a nice guy and a pushover.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard