Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Yes, after they won the Stanely Cup.. of course they went on strike after that..lol.

moar like Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St-Louis, Brad Richard fans.. well Brad got traded.

My buddy's Dad is real good friends with Dave Andreychuk. He hooks us up all the time.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Kmarion wrote:

Yes, after they won the Stanely Cup.. of course they went on strike after that..lol.

moar like Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St-Louis, Brad Richard fans.. well Brad got traded.

My buddy's Dad is real good friends with Dave Andreychuk. He hooks us up all the time.
Andreychuk is a great guy. I was glad to see him win the cup. He and Ron Francis were my favorite vets back in '02.

My dad was actually very good friends with Mike Milbury. Not that that's anything to be proud about, but he did send a rep a pretty harsh letter basically telling him to fuck off and that the way they were treating loyal season ticket holders like himself was abysmal. Then Mike responded telling him he was sorry he felt that way, we're trying to change things, etc.

The last two responses:

My dad: Mike, I do appreciate your response to my "unhappy tale". My kids left Fishsticks in the bathroom for me and I did read it. You are a fascinating guy with a unique history and great journey. A lot of people really seem to hate you but I'm not one of them. I respect your guts to stand by your decisions. I do confess to watching the games on TV and the team has been impressive. We will see what happens but I need to throw my shoe once in a while too. Hope this all works out.

Mike: Fishsticks is 90% fiction.  But I have always lived in a fishbowl.

Pretty epic tbh.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-10-25 20:47:01)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

crap

edit: double crap
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

and the rays fans come out of nowhere.  lol.  been going copperfield for a while most of you eh?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
So much for ALCS MVP, eh Garza?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Poseidon wrote:

So much for ALCS MVP, eh Garza?
He was borderline unstable anyways..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6605|South Jersey
Crawford was out.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Yes he was.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
wensleydale8
+81|6740|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The who?
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard