­
­
­
­
­
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
The comments on the 5 year-old pregnant girl were all arguing over whether the girl have fully matured sex organs...Id be more concerned over how she got pregnant in the first place...
Serious Flex
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills
I think this is mostly directed towards changing American lives than anyone elses.  I recognized almost every single one (except the 5 year old mom... wtf) and I don't see how you guys have never seen so many of them. 

BTW, I read like 3 comments and all of them were about America el empiro del evil!  Or Bush did this and that and blew up the world trade towers blah blah blah...
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5699|Bolingbrook, Illinois

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

The comments on the 5 year-old pregnant girl were all arguing over whether the girl have fully matured sex organs...Id be more concerned over how she got pregnant in the first place...
Her dad 'played' with her.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6297|Bloomington Indiana

Stimey wrote:

Afghan Girl creeped the fuck otta me
i remember seeing that issue of Nat. Geo. when it first came out.

honestly i never forgot that picture.  i think its amazing
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

KILLSWITCH wrote:

m3thod wrote:

it makes me feel funny just looking at it.
My old man has got that one on his bathroom wall.
It's from the Rockefeller center in NY, when it was being built. No safety regulations back then, they just monkeyed about on the girders, 50 stories up.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5748|Croatia
I got the chills
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

"January 27th 2005, After a conjunction of intense cold (-8 to -12 degrees Centigrade)"

You americans are fags. Since when is -12 "intense cold"?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Freezer7Pro wrote:

"January 27th 2005, After a conjunction of intense cold (-8 to -12 degrees Centigrade)"

yeah, that is pretty weak.  Here that is usually a cold day in winter. I think we got to -30 last year for about a week or two.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

i thought this too
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6400|6 feet under

Poseidon wrote:

https://photosthatchangedtheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/flag-raising-at-ground-zero.jpg

I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt the first time I saw this.
https://api.ning.com/files/bR8nA-I0SJHieXk0zRSGG9PV-pY7fuR25PiFZ9Cb5NY_/Marine_Salute.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I've seen that Afghan girl photo everywhere and all over Nat'l Geographic, but never understood what it was about until now.
And I've seen that Burning Monk one on the cover of a RAtM album...
Yikes, and those desegregation photos bring me back to high school history books.

Tank Man is my favorite though. I saw a Frontline thing on how Chinese natives had no idea what that picture was about because it had been censored. When shown to them, they didn't know what to think and wanted to know the context of it. Scary times.

Madhadda1 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

yeah, that is pretty weak.  Here that is usually a cold day in winter. I think we got to -30 last year for about a week or two.
I don't suppose either of you know how to read? It said Geneva, Switzerland.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2008-10-27 21:21:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard