GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6372
Enemy "Patch" spotted!
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6438

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Cod2 jump system plox.
Hey there's a game with that already. It's called Call of Duty 2.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6812|Marathon, Florida Keys
no game has ever been changed so much to support the talentless.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

That's what all you elitist faggots are like. Play for fun tool.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5701

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Wow you seem like an asshole. Go back to tbf2/clans where server admins. know nothing about this game. kthx.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6471

12/f/taiwan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Wow you seem like an asshole. Go back to tbf2/clans where server admins. know nothing about this game. kthx.
I've never been on TBF2 and I haven't been in a clan for a year and a half.

How 'bout you go back to CAL or TWL or whatever lame league you play in.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5701

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Never played in a league, wat.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6471

12/f/taiwan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Never played in a league, wat.
Who do you think I was insulting? I hate assholes who play in leagues and then think they're better than everyone else then go onto forums and tell other people that they're less skilled (whatever the fuck that means).
jsnipy
+3,276|6525|...

12/f/taiwan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

i think you misunderstood
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5934|Somewhere out in Space
You got trolled by patton, enjoy your fail.
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

1.  I think you misunderstand him.
2.  You dont have to act immature over the internet to people you're not happy with : \

3. (To patton): Example of a game being changed: Runescape
Yes runescape...god i spent a whole year playing that game and they kept updating it because of 14 year old complaints -_-
JoshP
Banned
+176|5692|Notts, UK
yeah but, why the fuck were you playing runescape?
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA
got into a nasty accident and couldnt really move the arms fast....  Runescape allowed me to have fun by cutting trees and fishing.......hahaha
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

To an extent, I wouldn't really call internet gaming a 'talent' per se.
RaiD
+5|6615|Canada
RPK-74 p00n 4llz

/game over

Last edited by RaiD (2008-10-19 20:06:29)

VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6675|A sunburnt country
So where the fuck is an update regarding the patch!!!!!!?????
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6315

They said it'll be out when the snow flies.

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Er. I never played CAL or TWL or any of that shit... i dont even play bf2 anymore.
I used to be really, really good at this game when i played but i had to keep re-learning it over and over after every patch because some major aspect of the game would be changed every time. This game went from extremly fast paced gunfights to a bunch of retards playing support and sniper spamming grenades and claymores all over the place. Dogfights in jets turned to point in click boringness or being ruined by a 1 day player hammering his fire key as fast as he can in his Anti aircraft. It just got so dumbed down i quit a little more than a year ago and i havn't missed it. I only said what i did mr Strangelove because this patch will bring more of the same. I dont even care, im not even installing bf2 when the new patch comes out.

You say "play for fun". It stopped being fun for me when the game was destroyed in spite of the whining masses. I feel bad for you that you got so mad at a single sentence that was not an opinion but a truth.

lol i cant believe im arguing over this game again, i feel like im in 11th grade all over

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2008-10-19 20:53:56)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6410|Somersetshire
Ronin, i don't know if others are thinking this but why the fuck are you even posting/bitching in the BF2 section if you don't play the game and haven't for a long time and also won't when/if the new patch comes out.
because i find it funny that people expect something different with this new patch.... its going to be more of the same. Sorry to be a downer but it's true. And im not bitching i've said nothing but facts.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6410|Somersetshire

Er. I never played CAL or TWL or any of that shit... i dont even play bf2 anymore.
I used to be really, really good at this game when i played but i had to keep re-learning it over and over after every patch because some major aspect of the game would be changed every time. This game went from extremly fast paced gunfights to a bunch of retards playing support and sniper spamming grenades and claymores all over the place. Dogfights in jets turned to point in click boringness or being ruined by a 1 day player hammering his fire key as fast as he can in his Anti aircraft. It just got so dumbed down i quit a little more than a year ago and i havn't missed it. I only said what i did mr Strangelove because this patch will bring more of the same. I dont even care, im not even installing bf2 when the new patch comes out.

You say "play for fun". It stopped being fun for me when the game was destroyed in spite of the whining masses. I feel bad for you that you got so mad at a single sentence that was not an opinion but a truth.

lol i cant believe im arguing over this game again, i feel like im in 11th grade all over
that bold is bitching

but then you go on about how you don't care about bf2 or the new patch, well get the fuck out of the bf2 section idiot

no-one gives a crap about how you don't play bf2 anymore, well maybe someone does, but it sure isn't me. I also don't care for your "complaining" because it is pointless.

"Oh they did this and I got crap blah blah blah"

Well you know what the rest of us who actually enjoy playing bf2 did, we adapted and you know, it was very easy to do so.

Tehremos wrote:

well get the fuck out of the bf2 section idiot
make me

why are you so aggressive over a video game? obsessed tbh
aimless
+166|6128|Texas

Tehremos wrote:

no-one gives a crap about how you don't play bf2 anymore, well maybe someone does, but it sure isn't me.
cheify0
+2|6231|Philippines
we'll see
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!

Tehremos wrote:

that bold is bitching

but then you go on about how you don't care about bf2 or the new patch, well get the fuck out of the bf2 section idiot

no-one gives a crap about how you don't play bf2 anymore, well maybe someone does, but it sure isn't me. I also don't care for your "complaining" because it is pointless.

"Oh they did this and I got crap blah blah blah"

Well you know what the rest of us who actually enjoy playing bf2 did, we adapted and you know, it was very easy to do so.
#1 there's no disclaimer saying you have to play bf2 to post in this section, shut the fuck up.

You sure did adapt didn't you? Claymores: 06:12:40      1,201      378      3.1772

People like you are what makes BF2, this forum section and the upcoming patch suck, not Patton.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard