tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6177|Sydney | ♥

I was playing yesterday on infanttry only on my Tazz account, and dust dust dust, quite the annoyance, was getting low KD and just tbh sucking bad. but i then logged out, and created a new account, went back into the same server and got a KD of 4, is this a coincidence or have you found that new accounts hold better hit reg?
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6384|the land of bourbon
sounds placebo to me... maybe you just didnt care as much with the new account so you were playing better?  BUT i wouldn't put it past this game for better reg with a new acct to be true.  bf2 continues to amaze me...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6410|Somersetshire
lol steelie's user title thing follows suit, somehow, the game just knows things, as if it's alive...
Hakei
Banned
+295|5998
Rego is a lie, it just learning the hitboxes.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6325|Orrstrayleea

Hakei wrote:

Rego is a lie, it just learning the hitboxes.
And where they are on different servers ammirite?
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6151|San Antonio, Texas
Well, a new account will have different usersettings.con (whatever that file is called), so if it's different from your old usersettings.con, that could be something.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5998

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Well, a new account will have different usersettings.con (whatever that file is called), so if it's different from your old usersettings.con, that could be something.
They do?

I understood that usersettings was bound to any account under that mod, I may be wrong though.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6135|Scotland!
Nope they don't
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6177|Sydney | ♥

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Thatt sounds very plausible, so i'll simply copy the new one and replace the old one, will test, +1
Nakamp
+25|6197|Czech Republic
reconnecting to server sometimes help
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6002|Aberdeen, Scotland
Gotta say I now agree with the 'usersettings = placebo' crowd, I changed them months ago and thought I noticed a slight improvement;
I just returned them to default and noticed no difference whatsoever, in fact my accuracy is still going up
Moist.Niek
+11|5987
I tweak.
I got reg.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6289|eng

Moist.Niek wrote:

I tweak.
I got reg.
You're from the Netherlands.
You got reg.
#rekt
robcr9
+111|5983
Its the resolution. When it changes, it seems you hit more/less.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

The only time I have seen bad hit registry is when a TV goes straight through a cockpit and nothing happens.  Other than that, it hasn't bothered me when killing people.  Operator error?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6466|cuntshitlake

killer21 wrote:

The only time I have seen bad hit registry is when a TV goes straight through a cockpit and nothing happens.  Other than that, it hasn't bothered me when killing people.  Operator error?
Never aim a tv at the cockpit. It will go through every single time.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6593|Reisterstown, MD

I aim for the tail and get kills that way.  I never aim at the cockpit but on occasions the TV missile will go that way and "magically" go through. 
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6649

DeathUnlimited wrote:

killer21 wrote:

What if you're looking straight at the chopper hmm...?

Been discussed more times than I can count at this point.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6410|Somersetshire

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

killer21 wrote:

What if you're looking straight at the chopper hmm...?

Been discussed more times than I can count at this point.
Aim for just under the cockpit, i think it hits then
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6846|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Mint Sauce wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

I tweak.
I got reg.
You got reg.
I'm from Iceland.
FUCK.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6304
not exactly, but highest graphic settings from the lowest seem to have an awesome hit reg.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6177|Sydney | ♥

Hakei wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

They do?

I understood that usersettings was bound to any account under that mod, I may be wrong though.
You are correct. Regardless, it could be somethign to do with a file in the account section, being fresh and all. Will look into it tbh
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6289|eng

tazz. wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

They do?

You are correct. Regardless, it could be somethign to do with a file in the account section, being fresh and all. Will look into it tbh
Better accounts do not have better reg. All placebo.
#rekt
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5687|SQUID

Sydney wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Moist.Niek wrote:

I tweak.
I got reg.
You got reg.
I'm from Iceland.
FUCK.
BL m8
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6200|Winland

DeathUnlimited wrote:

killer21 wrote:

what if it's moving backwards?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard