Dookie0119
+43|5784
Ok, its been almost a year since the release of CoD4, And I have recently quit it due to:

Retarded air strikes
P90 whores
Martyrdom fags
Last Stand dicks
Choppers getting you a 20 kill streak, needing absolutely no skill.

I really don't want to sound like someone bitching and complaining all the time, its just my opinion.

TBH, it was really fun at the beggining, but after reaching Level 55, and getting some golden guns, it just got boring.
5 Kill streak...boring
10 kill streak...*yawn*
20 kill streak...Nothing special.

The only good maps I can remember are:
Disrict
Bog
Crossfire
Chinatown (ok)

But the game really did not require that much skill. E.g, theres auto-aim, Chopper. (once you get used to CoD4 MP, it will be really easy to get a 7 kill streak)

CoD4 was good, real fun at the beggining, but then got incredibly boring.

Any one agree/dissagree with me? What are your opinions of CoD4 (MP)
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
My opinion is to not get it for consoles.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland
Auto aim?

Console feature I imagine, well that's why you hate it! Console.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6292|eng

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

o lawd let's not start this auto aim shit.

It's not present, and has no effect on shooting whatsoever.
#rekt
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6648|can

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

My opinion is to not get any fps for consoles.
Dookie0119
+43|5784

White-Fusion wrote:

Auto aim?

Console feature I imagine, well that's why you hate it! Console.
I have it on PC
I don't hate it lol, I just got so sick of e.g P90'ers.
The auto-aim is quite hard to recognise, its that white cross-hair that appears when you hit someone.
I'm not talking about the cross-hair itself

Last edited by Dookie0119 (2008-10-17 11:54:53)

pndragon26
+23|6692
I agree with all the above, CoD4 got boring for me after a few nights of multi-player. Even wound up leaving the clan I played BF2 with because all our servers went to CoD4, just was not fun for me. Looks nice but single player is more fun than Multi, to me anyway.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

You're gonna get flamed.

I totally agree, but you're going to get flamed.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
doompenguin
+12|5937|London

Dookie0119 wrote:

The auto-aim is quite hard to recognise, its that white cross-hair that appears when you hit someone.
Do you mean the thing that tells you if you've hit someone?

If so I don't understand why you think that is autoaim.
CrazeD
+368|6679|Maine

Dookie0119 wrote:

HAHA! Dude that's called a hit blip, it tells you that you've hit someone. It is in BF2, as well as many other games...it is not "auto aim"

Pubbing on pretty much every game is boring and easy, try match play.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

CrazeD wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

HAHA! Dude that's called a hit blip, it tells you that you've hit someone. It is in BF2, as well as many other games...it is not "auto aim"

lol, hit confirmation is really important.

It's definitely not auto aim.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6791|Perth, Western Australia

Dookie0119 wrote:

Ok, its been almost a year since the release of CoD4, And I have recently quit it due to:

Retarded air strikes
P90 whores
Martyrdom fags
Last Stand dicks
Choppers getting you a 20 kill streak, needing absolutely no skill.

I really don't want to sound like someone bitching and complaining all the time, its just my opinion.

TBH, it was really fun at the beggining, but after reaching Level 55, and getting some golden guns, it just got boring.
5 Kill streak...boring
10 kill streak...*yawn*
20 kill streak...Nothing special.

The only good maps I can remember are:
Disrict
Bog
Crossfire
Chinatown (ok)

But the game really did not require that much skill. E.g, theres auto-aim, Chopper. (once you get used to CoD4 MP, it will be really easy to get a 7 kill streak)

CoD4 was good, real fun at the beggining, but then got incredibly boring.

Any one agree/dissagree with me? What are your opinions of CoD4 (MP)
And my opinion is that you're a fucking whinger.

Bitching about people using particular guns? Check.
Rabbiting on about how you've lost count of the amount of people that killled you using 'noob' perks? Check.
Flapping loudly about how retarded it is that airstrikes and choppers even exist? Check!
But then saying how pro you are at the game anyway? Correct

Perfect CAL or TWL material!

Me, I gave up on CoD4 due to bland repetitive gameplay and the idiot community behind it. Me and friends break it out every now and then to play zombiemod or just join a random server, but playing it for anything more than an hour is painful to be honest (and yes, I played every gametype, as well as in ladders).
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6267

CrazeD wrote:

Dookie0119 wrote:

Scrims are easy too, no recoil, nuke nades, bland game play, people playing the game for 2 months and becoming Cal-M Cevo-P the game requires no skill.
CrazeD
+368|6679|Maine
Because Pro-mod = Noob-mod?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
I stopped because all the servers are complete shit, or I can't even join because of that stupid "low ping players only" bullshit.

I'd still be playing if I could find a good server.

Dookie0119 wrote:

Not really working, is it?

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-10-18 00:43:16)

kajukenbo_kid
+36|6422|...

Johnny_Extremer wrote:

people playing the game for 2 months and becoming Cal-M Cevo-P the game requires no skill.
LoL
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6349

Dookie0119 wrote:

You failed at that.

It´s people like you that make this game shitty at times. I still enjoy it, even more than at the beginning. But angry kids complaining about the P90, Choppahs, Cheaters, Hackers, Momma not giving milk anymore and whatnot really kill a game.

So be aware that no one, NO ONE, is gonna miss you on any server any day any time.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

Dookie0119 wrote:

Thanks mate, I lol'd.

"Oh hey, I'm shooting someone, and there's this white thing.  Obviously I'm not aiming at him, the computer's doing it for me!"

Last edited by some_random_panda (2008-10-18 01:59:31)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

The shot sounds different when you hit someone too. Even on hardcore, so you don't need the cross hair to know your hitting them.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dookie0119
+43|5784

Miggle wrote:

You're gonna get flamed.

I totally agree, but you're going to get flamed.
I KNEW IT
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black

Mint Sauce wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ahh, I see the sarcasm. At least I hope I do. The auto-aim wrenches the cursor out your hands and onto the nearest enemy. It's so obvious.

I still play CoD4, I've had it since Christmas and I'm not gonna stop playing it for a good long while, long after CoD5 has come out. Don't think I'll be getting that one. I just discovered Zombie mod and Paintball mod last night. Fun as fuck

Nothing beats CoD4 for an adrenalin rush when you're the last person on your team on Search and Destroy, the other team has 3 players and they've already planted the bomb. Unless you're in the same position, but in a competition ladder.

Seriously, sign up to a ladder now. Most fun you'll ever have with CoD4.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CrazeD
+368|6679|Maine

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The shot sounds different when you hit someone too. Even on hardcore, so you don't need the cross hair to know your hitting them.
The hit blip is on hardcore.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6747

The MP is fairly terrible, and requires little to no skill in comparison to other FPS's.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6292|eng

Sir Schmoopy wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ahh, I see the sarcasm. At least I hope I do. The auto-aim wrenches the cursor out your hands and onto the nearest enemy. It's so obvious.
You're right I wouldn't know about the "auto-aim" effect after playing the game for over 170 hours on PS3. No sir.

I also wouldn't know that it has no effect at all at any range.

Now do you see the sarcasm?
#rekt
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

Jestar wrote:

The MP is fairly terrible, and requires little to no skill in comparison to other FPS's.
Jesus christ, when will you nerds stop saying games suck because they "require no skill"?

Not everyone plays games every waking hour of their lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard