VIPERtwosix
+2|6657|LGCA
What is the difference between the incremental and full patches?  I downloaded and installed both when 1.2 came out, should I do the same with 1.21?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville

Sondar wrote:

it does fix all the things i had problems with now i can finally make movies with my battlerecorder shit
Don't forget to add audio. Movies are boring unless they have a good beat to it.
Far
+22|6740|USA

VIPERtwosix wrote:

What is the difference between the incremental and full patches?  I downloaded and installed both when 1.2 came out, should I do the same with 1.21?
incremental simply brings you from 1.2 to 1.21
full is for if you're patching the out-of-the-box BF2 to 1.21
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6743|Singapore
Is EA hosting the patch on their official yet?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

no servers i have seen have the patch yet, and thats after a 2000 server search
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6713|SE Pennsylvania
Nice....but they STILL didn't fix the E-bug?  No mention of the "silent gun" bug either.  WTF?  It seems like another pointless patch to me.  Whatever.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6749
So incremental only takes 1.2 to 1.21 while full takes 1.00 to 1.21. No, patch for 1.12 to 1.21? I have to uninstall BF2 and then patch! Thats gay. I cant patch to 1.2 because the install does not work. YAY another hassle for me made by EA's stupid mistakes.
coreinflames
+12|6653
I downloaded the Patch,  I will wait tell my favorite servers use the patch on the server.
Otherwise i would have to wait until they did.

So its better to download it now, and wait for you're server to update the server, b4 you install.

And thank you bf2s, for sending us this patch Very Quickly,  That was 100 times faster than anything i ever got from Ea, lol no joke either.

That is all.

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/25465.jpg
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6645|Canada
You should simply be able to grab the 1.21 full patch and install SnobbyBoss. It allows you to patch ANY previous version installed.
Far
+22|6740|USA

SnobbyBoss wrote:

So incremental only takes 1.2 to 1.21 while full takes 1.00 to 1.21. No, patch for 1.12 to 1.21? I have to uninstall BF2 and then patch! Thats gay. I cant patch to 1.2 because the install does not work. YAY another hassle for me made by EA's stupid mistakes.
no, I may have worded that incorrectly... I just didn't think he/you/anyone was still on 1.12
1.21 full will bring any version to 1.21
Prince1215
+9|6656|New Jersey
I got a question, when i downloaded the new patch from this website which is so kool ty u chuck and the other admin but yea, um what are the numbers are the bottom of the screen when u logg in suppose to look like? I got a 1.1.2(something) is this suppose to be the right one! can some one help me plz!~
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6749

Markimus wrote:

You should simply be able to grab the 1.21 full patch and install SnobbyBoss. It allows you to patch ANY previous version installed.

Far wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

no, I may have worded that incorrectly... I just didn't think he/you/anyone was still on 1.12
1.21 full will bring any version to 1.21
Okay, Thanks, i will start downloading now and report back to BF2S.
Mulchman MM
+0|6732|Virginia Beach, VA
It's on fileplanet too...

http://www.fileplanet.com/161533/160000 … 1.21-Patch

I'm still wondering why there's no word on EA's site.

Last edited by Mulchman MM (2006-03-09 16:24:45)

Far
+22|6740|USA

Prince1215 wrote:

I got a question, when i downloaded the new patch from this website which is so kool ty u chuck and the other admin but yea, um what are the numbers are the bottom of the screen when u logg in suppose to look like? I got a 1.1.2(something) is this suppose to be the right one! can some one help me plz!~
1.1.2716-548.0  I think
I haven't installed the patch yet but thats the version I'm seeing on servers now.

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Okay, Thanks, i will start downloading now and report back to BF2S.
No problem, sorry I wasn't clearer.
{AW}Hatey
+0|6777|Texas
BF2S kicks ass...Sweet DL rate. Thanks
oberst_enzian
+234|6752|melb.au

Mulchman MM wrote:

I'm still wondering why there's no word on EA's site.
because they have proven with the last patch and EF that they are inept at handling their online releases.

i'm using the "unoffical" 1.2, works fine. so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-03-09 16:32:35)

F.Rabshaw
+37|6691
what is it with these people saying it must be real? am I the only one who has never heard of a fake patch... It bugs the crap out of me everytime something new comes out... some idiot has to say it. Even if a mod posted it.

Last edited by F.Rabshaw (2006-03-09 17:08:38)

InnerMonkey
+62|6728
I've seen fakes for all sorts of downloads.  It's not as big of a deal now (barring virii etc), with broadband.  A 50mb download over dialup that wasn't what it was supposed to be....that just sucks.  Although, I've never downloaded a fake game patch...

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2006-03-09 17:11:03)

Nanoaug
+0|6633
that was dumb of me installing.. cant even find any damn servers with it using ASE
edzed
+1|6705
Quick question before installing could someone tell me how many servers are currently using 1.21?
CC-Marley
+407|6837
Well I D/L it and now get an error: listening on a socket?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

edzed wrote:

Quick question before installing could someone tell me how many servers are currently using 1.21?
I imagine that in the next 2 days all servers will be updated.
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6749
There are a lot of servers playing the new patch now. When i played about a half an hour ago everthing worked fine and hte servers i played on worked fine. NO LAG but i did notice that the UAV had a big red "UAV" underneath it. I am not sure if that was in 1.2 but it kinda looks cool to see a red "UAV" flying around.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6681|Colorado
Woohoo I cant wait to get home friday & install , I thought it wasn't coming out till the 10th? So maybe the EF will push up a day as well . Life is good.
rezyn8
+3|6782|Melbourne, Australia
Australian Mirrors

All Internode servers have been updated to 1.21

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard