Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway
Have any others had some problems with stats not updating today??? I checked BFHQ, BF2s.com, BF2player.com ans BF2stats.nl but NONE have updated. It's several hours since I logged off and I find it strange that it haven't updated yet.
MATiASSek
+0|5859
Yep.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6176|North Carolina
lol stats
joebattistam
+1|6158
Yes today i played from 3 pm to 8 pm for an ammount of 500 points not charged on my bfhq !!!!
Im very worried about another crash of the stats system like 7 months ago!!!!

Last edited by joebattistam (2008-10-12 14:00:10)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

Matt^ wrote:

lol stats
I'm fucking close to become a general so YES!!! THIS time I do care!!! And I don't give a rats ass if you don't!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Matt^ wrote:

lol stats
You're so cool
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6369
today I went down from 4 to 1 star
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6787|Bulgaria
I am having the same problem, no updates...
The_killer2
hai
+36|6176|North Carolina

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Matt^ wrote:

lol stats
You're so cool
thx
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
People still check their stats everyday?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6369

.Sup wrote:

In your "time to make this post" 5000 people just visited a stats page,

So donate now to help these people!

Nick van Duijn,

CEO/Founder of "Stats=Life foundation"

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-10-12 16:29:32)

melabon
+8|6210|Germany
Yes you are all so right here, some take care of the stats, some not. But for all of you guys, special the people are loling of Babb Master Flash. Get the fuck off. Of course he takes care of his stats, near to a general. It is the some you got your salery but the bank didnt update. But serious the update will come. Its still the some, happend to me on the 1st of Mai. To much people on the battlefield and EA cant handle it.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6599|Newfoundland, Canada
It's an exciting moment reaching general.. But after a while you'll regret it man! Colonel is so cool looking.  I miss the birdie..
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
evant3k
+5|5899

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

It's an exciting moment reaching general.. But after a while you'll regret it man! Colonel is so cool looking.  I miss the birdie..
Yeah but the point gap between colonel and General is so small and I do agree that's the best looking rank icon.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

.Sup wrote:

I check them every time I have played. I like to know what I accomplished and how far it is to go to my next promotion.

So YES!!!
k.one
+22|6194|Finland

.Sup wrote:

this is a ''stats'' site xD
BluRR33
+27|6388|Sweden
after about 8 moths, i played Bf2 i took more than 500 pts, and no update for me.. not suprised at all,
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6382|Oslo, Norway

BluRR33 wrote:

after about 8 moths, i played Bf2 i took more than 500 pts, and no update for me.. not suprised at all,
I played a couple of rounds at Friday and I got my points then. Something weird must have happend during the weekend. Have no fucking idea what might have happend, but this came on a very unpleasant time for me. What I need for reaching brigadier general is 5,600 points and 6 houyrs in a chopper. Yesterday I pwned SOOO bad at Kubra, in a chopper of course... lol...??? Got an hour in that goddamn thing and had a KDR at amazing 65-3.

Lets hope this fixes itself and we get our points. But it wouldnn't suprise me that EA shut the whole thing down because BF3 is coming maybe next year. 
BluRR33
+27|6388|Sweden

Babb Master Flash wrote:

I played a couple of rounds at Friday and I got my points then. Something weird must have happend during the weekend. Have no fucking idea what might have happend, but this came on a very unpleasant time for me. What I need for reaching brigadier general is 5,600 points and 6 houyrs in a chopper. Yesterday I pwned SOOO bad at Kubra, in a chopper of course... lol...??? Got an hour in that goddamn thing and had a KDR at amazing 65-3.

Lets hope this fixes itself and we get our points. But it wouldnn't suprise me that EA shut the whole thing down because BF3 is coming maybe next year.
silence, i kill them,... if they shut down the Bf2 base thing,  i want my score
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6753|Estonia

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Have any others had some problems with stats not updating today??? I checked BFHQ, BF2s.com, BF2player.com ans BF2stats.nl but NONE have updated. It's several hours since I logged off and I find it strange that it haven't updated yet.
same here, as ususal on mondays

Last edited by KuriVaiM (EST) (2008-10-13 06:51:48)

MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5999|Aberdeen, Scotland
Hate when people say 'as usual on X day'...I've never had any problem with specific days, even the so-called maintenance day.

Besides which, they haven't updated since Sat/Sun.

Wouldn't worry yet though, not the first time they've been a bit slow...good luck with the promo Flash
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone

Babb Master Flash wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I check them every time I have played. I like to know what I accomplished and how far it is to go to my next promotion.

So YES!!!
okay...just asking
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
evant3k
+5|5899
Are the servers updating stats now?
R0xy620
+2|6000|Virginia/ USA
Not yet.... think it stopped Sunday... Hope it comes back soon.
BluRR33
+27|6388|Sweden
we're Doomed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard