elite-sniper697
Dirty.^Elite<3
+15|6198
mint sauce FTW <3 i love my stats xD and i would also be annoyed if someone renamed them self after me.  stats dont prove how good you are but i think the point of stats is so you can remember that time you got a purple heart. or look back and remember that day you speant on vent with your old clan trying to run peopl over to get that vehicle badge! i mean stats dont prove anything but too me there a good little reminder fo all the fun ive had with bf2! but i got nothgin against people who arnt bothered about stats. i mean i dont play enough ranked or enough bf2 to care anymore. buti would be annoyed if i got my stats reset / someone stole my name!! OMG I LOVE YOU ALL especially gatekeeper <3

i really should of read page to lmfao. its truned a bit off topic haha and theres a good excuse for my purple heart xD

Last edited by elite-sniper697 (2008-10-08 11:33:00)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5720

YourzZ wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

jord wrote:

Mint would need to do a 12 month how to be a prick course to be as bad as that cunt.
lol, nah, you just have to quit bf2, make threads about it and your gaming "career" claiming you moved on to get a life then substitute the time you played bf2 by posting on bf2 forums.

i just called him that to try and get him and the other guy to stop posting at each other.
Aye, you're the wookie that banned me from that wake island server for being in top, even though I missed the whole wookiewar . Does that, you knowing me, make you my fanboi?
lolz, my freind stole a server and wanted the j10 so I kicked you to check if Admin. was working and since you were in the jet. the only reason i said i was a wookie was so i could see if you would rage. kthx.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6390

12/f/taiwan wrote:

YourzZ wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

lol, nah, you just have to quit bf2, make threads about it and your gaming "career" claiming you moved on to get a life then substitute the time you played bf2 by posting on bf2 forums.

i just called him that to try and get him and the other guy to stop posting at each other.
Aye, you're the wookie that banned me from that wake island server for being in top, even though I missed the whole wookiewar . Does that, you knowing me, make you my fanboi?
lolz, my freind stole a server and wanted the j10 so I kicked you to check if Admin. was working and since you were in the jet. the only reason i said i was a wookie was so i could see if you would rage. kthx.
oh gawd, off topic thread = offtopic
robcr9
+111|6002
I Love Gatekeeper And Martin A Jak And Everyone <3
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6347|England

robcr9 wrote:

I Love Gatekeeper And Martin A Jak And Everyone <3
I love you too Rob
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6674|pimelteror.de
his other alias:

=]WF[= msthud

http://warfearclan.co.uk/e107_plugins/j … ember_id=7

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2008-10-12 12:33:30)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6307|eng
You know i was just joking irish
#rekt
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6787|Cambridge (UK)
Mebe he's just gay and likes to keep tea.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2008-10-12 15:59:44)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6390

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

his other alias:

=]WF[= msthud

http://warfearclan.co.uk/e107_plugins/j … ember_id=7
u haz proof for that

If you do ure the karmaz winnzz
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6674|pimelteror.de
u haz pm.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6390

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

u haz pm.
u has 1 of 6 karmaz!
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6474|The Twilight Zone
Who is he?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6390

.Sup wrote:

Who is he?
Dunno D: thats a thing il find out

(btw im not mad or pissed, just bored and playing a game )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard