imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Ak is good, but don't play Wake nowadays. G3 on SF, AK or G3 for others I guess, the only reason for the AK is it has a bigger clip.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy
g3 is really powerful, the problem is that at longer distances i hit more with the ak! with the g3 i aim perfectly, switch to single, shoot, and see dust rising from everywhyere around the enemy...
Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey
The FAMAS is my favorite. It's highly accurate due to its long barrel and delayed blowback feature.

It totes one of the highest RPM of all assault rifles, and it is quite modular.
Dilbert2468
+6|6740|Australia
i use to use ak-17 and ak101 all the time untill last sunday when i decide i  would give the G36E a go, and i have to say its not as powerfull, but man it owns.

also i am ranked 65th in the world or somthing with assault rifles if anyone  cared to know.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6652|Spokane, Washington

g36e is a quite nice assult rifle, L85 is good for sniping out those snipers
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Well I guess those could be classified as Assault rifles.... I'd take the PKM thanks.

I'm ranked 33rd in the world for the worst smelling shits if anyone wanted to know.... effing who cares about what you are ranked!

Last edited by imdead (2006-03-09 00:45:48)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Well i havnt played much Assault class since the latest patch, but played with it last night and have just realised how $h1t the GL is now! i knew they had changed it with the patch, but didnt realise that it doesnt actually fire at what you want it to hit anymore. is there a new bug that makes it miss the target?

I mean it is supposed to bounce now isnt it? But how am i supposed to get it to bounce if it doesnt hit what i am aiming at? There is a vodnic right in front of me, killing all my team mates. so i shoot at it expecting a BOOM, but it misses completely. so i think well i will bounce it off the ground, but again it completely missed! the only time i got a hit was when i shot the GL at the rear of the vodnic as if the nade went into the back and got stuck so killed the guy in it.

So on the grounds that the GL is useless now, i would say the G3 is the best assult weapons and it has the power. but you also get granades with it which are actually useful.
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

Dilbert2468 wrote:

i use to use ak-17 and ak101 all the time untill last sunday when i decide i  would give the G36E a go, and i have to say its not as powerfull, but man it owns.
As for me , G36E = too easy kills , thats why i don't use it .
nordicfireman
+7|6672

I.M.I Militant wrote:

the ak101.. all pros use them weps.. including me obviously =]... with the new 1.2 patch the g3 is a killing mechine but not so much dat its conciderd unfair =]
what got changed about the g3 in the patch?

as for my favorite, i recently unlocked the g3 and f2000 and have been playing with them a bit, but i still love the m16's burst up close...a kill in the time it takes to double-click.

Last edited by nordicfireman (2006-03-09 04:22:06)

=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6712|'Ull, Yorkshire, England

Tagmaestro wrote:

The FAMAS is my favorite. It's highly accurate due to its long barrel and delayed blowback feature.

Is this guy trying to sell us a FAMAS or something? Sounds like a sales rep.
FrEaK
+1|6782|Finland
mp40
Asmodeane
+0|6632|Hellsinki, Finland
I used to be a G36E / SCAR-L "whore", but lately I've been experimenting with other weapons, and I must say that AK's are great, once you learn to shoot accurately with them. PKM obviously rules after the 1.2, but I can't help feeling guilty everytime after using it... Feels almost a bit like cheating, to me!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6649|Norway
What about trowing c4? Oh no, thats right: Cant do that anymore 
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
ak101 pwns in general
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
luckybaer
+10|6774| Going Feral
The AK-47 and its variants
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
The M16A2 is awesome, followed by the G36 family and the L85...... decent for sniping and good in close quarters.  G36e is cool, but I think it should be for the assault kit instead of medic.  They could add a grenade launcher to it

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-03-09 11:24:33)

belikeron
+-1|6633
I love my G3, I know when I first unlocked it I got like 7 kills in a row laying on a roof top in about 2 minutes. (spawned on some random squad leader who was a sniper) I left the roof felt kind of bad stealing his thunder like that =p

The only thing I have a hard time with as support is the dinky ass smoke nade, give all unlock support a flash bang please, also PKM > G3 currently when it comes to a shoot out, so that kind of sucks since there are so damn many of them around!
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6632|Germany
the F2000 but the G3 is very cool
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752
AK-101. Good damage. Satisfying accuracy. Good vs PKM fights.
G36E is good but  AK vs PKM > G36E vs PKM.

(compared to the PKM) because every 3rd guy uses it.
kiteboarderni
+62|6680
PKM owns all. its like a sniper without a scope
a fly
+105|6644|The netherlands
m95. people dont count on getting shot trough there glass anymore, want easy kills? take sniper and then find a support friend to give claymores
lWar Pigl
+4|6624|South Coast, Massachusetts
I like the G3 and the Scar L a close second!  The G3 seems to have effective stopping power and accuracy is not a problem as long as you fire off three round bursts.

Last edited by lWar Pigl (2006-03-09 11:52:19)

Tagmaestro
+6|6705|New Jersey

=FDX=VEga wrote:

Tagmaestro wrote:

Is this guy trying to sell us a FAMAS or something? Sounds like a sales rep.
No, this guy just knows a good rifle when he sees one.
nordicfireman
+7|6672

nordicfireman wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

the ak101.. all pros use them weps.. including me obviously =]... with the new 1.2 patch the g3 is a killing mechine but not so much dat its conciderd unfair =]
what got changed about the g3 in the patch?
!!! someone must know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard