max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

Thank god I'm already in university and in europe
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

I'm taking a shit on saturday.
I'm taking a shit on some subject tests on Saturday.
I remember how you told me I'd fuck up on the US History SAT II, then I got a 760
around here it's considered a screw up if you don't get an 800 on a subject test, or at least stupid that you took a hard subject test you couldn't ace.

But if you're happy with it that's all that matters, doubt I could do better.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

around here it's considered a screw up if you don't get an 800 on a subject test, or at least stupid that you took a hard subject test you couldn't ace.
yeah.. at my school if you're not applying to the standard list of ivy league et. al. schools you're a slacker / lazy person

I'm tempted to tell people that C++ is the same at VA Tech and Stanford, yet I have a higher chance of getting into VA Tech AND it would cost less

@Nukchebi I should be a grade below. I'm the youngest person in my grade... I'm not gonna be 18 till I start college, won't be 21 till senior year of college.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
avman633
+116|6363
Not yet, I'm only a junior and I'm going to be taking it in March. Good Luck to everybody taking it this Saturday.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Good luck all
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue
Yep, gettin ready to leave for mine. Good luck everyone
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
Good luck today guys.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
That was pretty good. I think I improved a lot overall especially in math. Left a lot less questions blank / guessed than in March. Can't wait for the scores tbh.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Subject tests are not as draining as the normal SAT, although they are still not fun.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue
I found a few errors on my test, like one of the answers to a problem was 32, but the choices were 4 8 16 62 64 or something like that. I think I did pretty well though.
Flaming_Maniac
physics was naughty
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
SAT can suck a big cock. If they are going to take five fucking hours out of my life, the least they could have done was make the thing actually, you know, hard.
Laika
+75|5943
I'm guessing I got something like a 2100 this time around.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Goven wrote:

I found a few errors on my test, like one of the answers to a problem was 32, but the choices were 4 8 16 62 64 or something like that. I think I did pretty well though.
The answer for that one was 64.

Also what'd you guys write about for the Essay? I contrasted the Congress of Vienna of 1814 to the Treaty of Versailles of 1918.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6146|Texas

Goven wrote:

It was 62.

What essays did we all get? I got one about whether compromise is always good. I wrote about compromise, oppression, and violence and used the American revolution as an example. (Britain oppressed the colonies, then violence was used to sort it out.)
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

physics was naughty
As in, painful, or easy? You could get either meaning from what you said.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

GGF0RCE wrote:

Goven wrote:

It was 62.

What essays did we all get? I got one about whether compromise is always good. I wrote about compromise, oppression, and violence and used the American revolution as an example. (Britain oppressed the colonies, then violence was used to sort it out.)
As in the correct answer was 62? How'd you get it?

I got compromise too, just wrote about congress and the writing of the constitution.
Flaming_Maniac

nukchebi0 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

physics was naughty
As in, painful, or easy? You could get either meaning from what you said.
Well it wasn't painful or necessarily easy, it was naughty, that's why I used that word.

There were too many ambiguous questions, though not as bad as the practice tests in a book I had, but I mean I found the test to get easier as it went on. There were some pretty poor questions at the beginning.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Oh, I see. That does accurately describe it.
Flaming_Maniac

nukchebi0 wrote:

Oh, I see. That does accurately describe it.
Have you taken it?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
Yeah, I took the same test today, along with Math II and US History. If you did take Math II, did you think it was difficult (more that normal, that is)?
Flaming_Maniac

nukchebi0 wrote:

Yeah, I took the same test today, along with Math II and US History. If you did take Math II, did you think it was difficult (more that normal, that is)?
I took Math II as well, didn't do enough practice on that one to judge relatively. I thought it was pretty darn easy, I only finished with five minutes to spare but I felt I had at least a 50/50 chance on any question I wasn't positive on. Usually in class I find the trig to be the hardest, particularly the identities, but the only one on the test was a joke.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
I know. I thought it was annoying they made it so complicated, though. the trig on the test was definitely the easiest part, except for the Law of Consines question, since I forgot it. Some of the complex algebra equations were far from easy.
Flaming_Maniac

nukchebi0 wrote:

I know. I thought it was annoying they made it so complicated, though. the trig on the test was definitely the easiest part, except for the Law of Consines question, since I forgot it. Some of the complex algebra equations were far from easy.
law of cos is pythag theorem - some shit to account for the angle not being right, where some shit = 2abcos(theta)

That's how I remember it anyways. Law of Sines was much easier on that problem though, it gave you all the angles and a side length.

The only algebra problem I remember that I didn't straight up get a solution was I think the very last one with the square. I think I put |x| + |y| = p because that would break down into 4 equations because it has two absolute values. The other answer choices only had one set of absolute value bars so I didn't think they could be right. Didn't have enough time to work the sucker out though.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

lolSATs

college ftw (notrlyno)
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard