Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5852|College Park, MD
Right now everything is on "new.facebook.com" because of the new layout. Are they ever gonna switch to just "facebook.com"? I just noticed they put out a new login page that works with the current style, but going to www.facebook.com still brings up the old one. Fail.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6370|Phoenix, AZ
I didnt even notice they changed it, tbh.
SealXo
+309|6686
the new facebook sucks cock theres no borders and everythings floting around
Roc18
`
+655|5941|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

SealXo wrote:

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5852|College Park, MD
@Godfather, log in then click the Log Out link. It should take you to the new login page, sadly located on new.facebook.com

SealXo wrote:

I love it. I don't have to wait 15 seconds to load a friend's page, nor do I have to scroll through 30 fucking applications that nobodyc ares about just to find their wall.

What I find hilarious are the hundreds of groups all claiming that Mark Zuckerberg will bring back the old style if enough members join. I think there's one with like a million members, where they misspelled Zuckerberg (something like "Zomberg"... what the fuck?). I know people don't like change but some people are just fucking astounding.

It's a developer's nightmare to maintain two styles, obviously they're not gonna bring back the old facebook. The new version is more streamlined and better in every way. Now if they could just unify the login page and bring the domain back to just "facebook.com" we'd be golden.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6370|Phoenix, AZ

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@Godfather, log in then click the Log Out link. It should take you to the new login page, sadly located on new.facebook.com
Oh shi....

Yeah, ive been going through Tab bookmarks so i guess I never got to this

Now that I look through, No, I dont really notice much change...

I guess its better though, I didnt really whore facebook (more myspace casual, none of that PC4PC 1000 pics bullshit)'
The reason I didnt like facebook before was all the motherfucking apps taking space everywhere, I still dont like the idea of uniqueness and just the whole layout (I like the idea of myspace where its tiled top friends and you can go to their pages, and each page can be custom made)

I dont really dig the whole network with like 500 people, too much to keep track of, and as I said before, everything gets blurred together to me because it all looks the same (as far as visuals)
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6379|NSW, Australia

i just wish they would put the navbar back on the left hand side, and remove the "home" button up the top

have two home buttons next to each other is fail
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6474|New Haven, CT
New facebook >n old facebook. It is clear fact that this is true.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

The new layout, though I hated it at first, is pretty nice I think. Much smoother, everything kind of flows together. It takes much getting used to, but believe me, it's worth it.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6936|Perth, Western Australia
I don't really like it tbh (the new facebook) - only because it was easier on the eyes for everything to be distinctly seperate as opposed to all mashed together... oh well
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

Then new layout is utter shite. The only thing I do like, like Hurricane said, is that you dont have to scroll through a billion applications. They just got out of control.

But the old layout was a lot simpler and clearer. I know of loads of people who have stopped using it and gone back to bebo.

Edit: In fact, I think the fact that they have had to produce an entire tutorial for how to use it, says it all...
http://www.new.facebook.com/newprofiletour.php

Last edited by Snake (2008-09-30 10:15:40)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum
i like it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6688|Long Island, New York
I like the new Facebook's main page, but the way profiles are layered atm fucking blows.

Most apps don't work and it's general wonky (yes, wonky).
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|6150

Poseidon wrote:

I like the new Facebook's main page, but the way profiles are layered atm fucking blows.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6658

Roc18 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

facebook sucks cock
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6476|England
I didn't even notice the layout changed. Everyone is banging on about, and I haven't noticed one thing different
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6771|London, England

Canadianloser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

facebook sucks cock
^This

Especially because nobody talks to me anymore

But that's my fault mainly.

I went through a phase where I was....weird...with alot of people IRL. I blame all the low level drugs
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6906|Scotland

They took some time coming to their senses.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6783

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

^This

Especially because nobody talks to me anymore

But that's my fault mainly.

I went through a phase where I was....weird...with alot of people IRL. I blame all the low level drugs
loser

also facebook ftw.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah so what. I still have my main mates
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6783

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah so what. I still have my main mates
because thats what matters
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Damn right, I'd rather have a few mates that I know and can trust than 200 people that just know me and conversations are limited to "hi, what you been upto" and "remember when.."

As Tony Soprano said, "remember when" is the lowest form of conversation.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6716|England

Looks like they must have heard us, URL is now back to normal facebook.com
ParadoXic
+11|5885|Vancouver, Canada
Hm I personally like the new one better. Almost all the people I have on it are bitching about it. It's just much cleaner now, and like somebody else said you don't need to go through all these pointless space consuming applications to find somebody's wall.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6306|Vancouver | Canada

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Damn right, I'd rather have a few mates that I know and can trust than 200 people that just know me and conversations are limited to "hi, what you been upto" and "remember when.."

As Tony Soprano said, "remember when" is the lowest form of conversation.
What's wrong with reminiscing?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard