Echo
WOoKie
+383|6718|The Netherlands
Hey, its our old buddy nitro getting busted again! Cool find heart attack! Very interesting topic matey! Good thing he was reported to bf2rankedservers.com again.

Interesting to see at least one msx 'super'mod is also a member here. That guy should be banned from bf2s.

Btw I was wondering about nitro91 and what happend to him after chuy banned him from the forums. So he s still padding/hacking/exploiting with his msx/xsm buddy's. I didnt think he was gonna change anyways.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6718|The Netherlands

Skruples wrote:

Maybe nitro will learn after his 2nd reset. Send this stuff over to indianscout, maybe he can do something.
If nitro gets reset this time, it ll be the third time he gets reset and guid banned by ea. He got reset the 2nd time, when he posted the screenies of his hacks here on the forums, he admitted then allready being reset and guid banned before so i guess this is the 3rd time he s been busted and reported. Some ppl never learn...

About indianscout, why dont you pm him, he s also a member here and he s a decent guy. He also helped us with the last nitro incident.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-03-08 13:29:05)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699

General-Echo wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Maybe nitro will learn after his 2nd reset. Send this stuff over to indianscout, maybe he can do something.
If nitro gets reset this time, it ll be the third time he gets reset and guid banned by ea. He got reset the 2nd time, when he posted the screenies of his hacks here on the forums, he admitted then allready being reset and guid banned before so i guess this is the 3rd time he s been busted and reported. Some ppl never learn...

About indianscout, why dont you pm him, he s also a member here and he s a decent guy. He also helped us with the last nitro incident.
Heart attack already posted my video at bf2rankedservers, I imagine indian will see it there. There not much room for interpretation, theres at least 5 or 6 people obviously padding in it.
Rho
+0|6624
I have absolutely no problem with having my stats swiped. Although I'm proud of the accomplishment, I could probably do better if I start out nice and fresh.

In case any of you weren't aware, Battlefield 2 is only a game. It is NOT my life and it shouldn't be yours' either. Just remember, stat padder or not, we are all in this together, as a community.

I guarentee that there will always be exploiters and cheaters, but this fight against them adds to the wonderful suspence and thrill that these games give us.

About NiTrO...

I take full responsibility for his actions because I chose to participate in the event with open hands. But as a Moderator, it was my duty to reject the invitation and recommend that none of the Members participate in something risky as that.

- Rho
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ
Yeah but you just can't take responsiblity for a repeat offender, I really don't care if you stat pad. But when your cheating and stat padding holy f-ing crap it ruins the game for everyone. It's not a wonderful suspence and thrill to these games, it's an annoyance that legit players have there games ruined by hackers who get a thrill out of cheating the system.

Nitro is going to get what he deserves and I hope that whole cheating community gets the same including you. I belive that you are probably a hacker as well due to the company you keep and are just playing the naive good guy.  So please if you want to hack password protect your game and only let fellow hackers and stat padders play. Ok thanks rho

cpt.fass as in fucking ass you are.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-03-08 15:18:57)

Rho
+0|6624

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yeah but you just can't take responsiblity for a repeat offender, I really don't care if you stat pad. But when your cheating and stat padding holy f-ing crap it ruins the game for everyone. It's not a wonderful suspence and thrill to these games, it's an annoyance that legit players have there games ruined by hackers who get a thrill out of cheating the system.

Nitro is going to get what he deserves and I hope that whole cheating community gets the same including you. I belive that you are probably a hacker as well due to the company you keep and are just playing the naive good guy.  So please if you want to hack password protect your game and only let fellow hackers and stat padders play. Ok thanks rho

cpt.fass as is fucking ass you are.
I don't own any part of the company, and I am not paid nor am I given free access to any programs aimed towards the bypassing of Punkbuster Software. I am simply a volenteer Moderator placed in the forums to help fellow members.

-Rho
Rathji
+1|6681

Rho wrote:

About NiTrO...

I take full responsibility for his actions because I chose to participate in the event with open hands. But as a Moderator, it was my duty to reject the invitation and recommend that none of the Members participate in something risky as that.

- Rho
The only way you can actually 'accept responsiplity' for something is to accept the consequesnces as well. Since the consequences will involve him being wiped/banned/whatever, there is no way you can accept them, especially since you are going to suffer the same fate.

Nice try to keep your buddy(s) out of trouble though.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699

Rho wrote:

I have absolutely no problem with having my stats swiped. Although I'm proud of the accomplishment, I could probably do better if I start out nice and fresh.

In case any of you weren't aware, Battlefield 2 is only a game. It is NOT my life and it shouldn't be yours' either. Just remember, stat padder or not, we are all in this together, as a community.

I guarentee that there will always be exploiters and cheaters, but this fight against them adds to the wonderful suspence and thrill that these games give us.

About NiTrO...

- Rho
If you are, actually, the moderator from the msx forums, then it would seem to me that you have a very large part in disrupting the bf2 community. If my understanding is correct, and I admit that I have not actually gone to your website (even thinking about it makes me feel unclean), but from what I'm told you provide hacks and exploits to those who want them. In my opinion, you are not only not a part of this community, you are an enemy of it.

Furthermore, I don't know of a single respectable gaming community or group that supports admitted and self-proclaimed hackers or stat-padders, and nitro is both. Judging from your conduct in game and your affiliation with a hacker website, I wouldnt be suprised if you hacked as well.

If you do not actually support hackers and exploiters than I apologize for insulting you. But I consider the likelyhood of that low, given the contents of this thread alone.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ
Volenteer moderator?? for the hack company?  cheating on any lvl just sucks and supporting it in any way sucks.

And that is what my name really means.
tard
I'm a Bitch
+6|6717
rhos just trying to mess with u, ignore him/
oberst_enzian
+234|6741|melb.au

Rho wrote:

this is a very, very entertaining thread. the above statement is one of the more interesting I have read here in some time.

I used to play on Xtra, but I've seen this kind of shit too often there so I don't go there anymore.

Nice to see some of you thinking before you post, making all this more interesting than just a flaming session.
Schw3nk3r
+3|6627|Candy Land
I can't get that putfile thing to work, is the video anywhere else?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6699
on my hard drive. I dont think thats what you meant though.
Slugger(S)
1337 Kn1fe Skills
+0|6722|Alabama
Did anyone notice the typo in the screenshot?
https://img308.imageshack.us/img308/4561/bf2typo3ys.th.jpg
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra

Rho wrote:

it was my duty to reject the invitation and recommend that none of the Members participate in something risky as that.

- Rho
you fucking moron, you must be 12 years old as your logic is up the shit.

your telling the members of msx security, a site that is there for the purpose of selling access to multihacks for games , to not statpad because its risky........ummmmmm........anyone home mcfly?

your posts have proved how stupid you really are.

make no mistake people everyone who is part of that site has paid money to be there and im sure their not there for the awsome forums, although if you read the disclaimer that why they are there.
it says your not there to buy a hack your their to pay for VIP forum access which has hacks in it.

the hacks must be a fucking rip off if the members have to resort to stat padding to get a decent score!!!!!

prices are as follows in usd

20 for a week
35 for a month
55 for 3 months
and 95 for a year
wow must be some super forum topics in there for that price.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2006-03-08 18:15:32)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia
they (those with [xsm] ) will find themselves banned worldwide like those sporting the myg0t tag have been.
hyperblade
+0|6623|Christchurch

Tyferra wrote:

Holy shit, Iconz Arenas used to be my favourite servers, I used to go there all the time. There are no admins in the Iconz Arena servers, which is why those arseholes could get away with it.
I disagree with this statement completly.

I was the admin that banned them off Server 4

http://forums.iconzarena.co.nz/showthread.php?t=10286

They have all been permantly banned off all iconz servers, by cd hash as is standard for us.

This thread here

http://forums.iconzarena.co.nz/showthread.php?t=4875

shows all the admin details, of which their are normally 2 of us on msn minium at any time.

HyperBlade
hyperblade
+0|6623|Christchurch

the_heart_attack wrote:

ok so im cruising the server list and what do i see?

huge scores, no deaths, and long behold our old friend nitro91 (now nitro_pwn)  is on the server. sporting his flash msx security clan tag along with another with that tag.

so i take some screenies and join (as the_heart_attack) to try get some screenies of them in the act.  as soon as i get in i apply for commander and get it, as soon as i spawn i go to command screen and see them around the hotel, going for it with about 5 medics and two tanks. no sooner had i seen it and im kicked for team killing.

so i get off and change names (to 1to1spotter) and add the same clan tag as nitro, what do you know im banned from the server, via my cd key obviously.

so obviously admins are involved in this shit. not very good as iconz is a well known entity.
I did not ban you off server 4, and i am insulted that you would think any iconz admins would be invovled.

I heard they were vote kicking people and got on as fast as a i could,

Since you were not banned by any admin, i would assume you were kicked again by them, if you still can't get on please pm me.

Last edited by hyperblade (2006-03-08 18:49:20)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

lol hackers

Just Global Hardware Ban them by GUID. All of them. Anyone with the myg0t tag, anyone with the Team GOD tag, and anyone with the MSX tag.

Oh, not to mention that what MSX Security does is illegal (taking people's money and not giving them their promised goods, installing spyware/viruses) and possibly punishible by federal law.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6769|AUS, Canberra

hyperblade wrote:

I did not ban you off server 4, and i am insulted that you would think any iconz admins would be invovled.

Since you were not banned by any admin, i would assume you were kicked again by them, if you still can't get on please pm me.
i oppoligise for that comment, and have thought that since i was kicked for teamkilling maybe the server hands out an auto ban for 5 mins or so.
hyperblade
+0|6623|Christchurch

the_heart_attack wrote:

hyperblade wrote:

i oppoligise for that comment, and have thought that since i was kicked for teamkilling maybe the server hands out an auto ban for 5 mins or so.
Thank you, it does if your kicked for teamkilling yes
hyperblade
+0|6623|Christchurch

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Quite an interesting find there the_heart_attack. I used to play on ICONZ a few times, and now I don't have any respect for it. And I also knew Nitro stat-padded. Personally I think the course of action to take against him is a complete ban on his BF2S.com accounts, allow him no access to view the stats feed, report to BF2RS.com and see if you can't get a global ban on his IP, his CD hash, and maybe even his hardware (it can be done, i'm sure of it). Thanks for bringing this to our attention, the best evidence of statpadding i've ever seen in all my days of playing BF2, and for those who flamed the_heart_attack, you guys don't deserve to be in this community, you're not helping out with this discussion, and you should feel very, very ashamed of yourselves.

edit: I'm sorry, I retract my statement regarding Iconz. Sorry administrators and owners of ICONZ arena.
Thanks, just have fun on the servers, thats what they are there for.

Please check http://forums.iconzarena.co.nz/showthread.php?t=4875 if you want admin contact details for the iconz servers, we are always ready to kick stat padding idiots.

Cheers
HyperBlade
SolidusSnake12
+2|6636
Dude in the vid is that national geographic i hear??? ^_^
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6791|Jupiter
The only ones i care to see reset are people with high ranks and scores over 50,000, other wise its a waste of time as they havnt even mastered stat padding, bunch of noobs.
bravomacho
Banned
+0|6623
BAH GAWD STAT PADDERS GOOD LORD SOME ONE GET THE INTERNET POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UJJHJHJHJJHJHHJJHJJHHJJHJHHJHJHJHJJHJHHJHJHJ

On a more serious note, You guys need a life if you worry about stat padders. Seriously why waste time playing the game, when you can rage the game?

Adios

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard